Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When the SN was built  (Read 23632 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: When the SN was built
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2023, 07:50:31 PM »
Advertisement
The kooks are really getting stirred up by this spanking. Where is Otto to chime in?  Does he live in "Europe" too?  I do wonder if they believe any of their own nonsense or whether this is just a hobby to extend the discussion.  Like arguing with someone who says the sky is blue to get a rise out them or seek attention.   Do they really believe there is any real possibility that Day fabricated the print evidence or is this defense attorney nonsense in which they don't believe their opinion matters.  All that matters is suggesting false doubt in the mind of others even if they themselves know it is bull.  What is more frightening?  That they don't believe their own arguments or that they do? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2023, 07:50:31 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2023, 07:52:08 PM »
""You can't prove a negative" is a principle of folk logic, not actual logic."

"You Can Prove a Negative"
     -- Stephen Law, Psychology Today ( Link )

Enlighten me. How do you prove that something didn't happen?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2023, 07:56:32 PM »
Enlighten me. How do you prove that something didn't happen?

Asks the same guy who claims to have proven that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" and that Day didn't mention the prints to anyone.  LOL.  Granted you haven't actually proven those things but apparently believe the concept is possible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2023, 07:56:32 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2023, 07:59:53 PM »
From Secret Service report, 8 Jan 1964:

And there we have it, in black and white. The sighting of Mr. Oswald with a clipboard on six happened BEFORE the Depository floor-laying crew broke for lunch.

By the time of his WC testimony, Mr. Givens has obligingly invented a return trip upstairs for jacket and cigarettes, all so the 'investigating' authorities can put Mr. Oswald on an empty sixth floor.

And this is the kind of nonsense the Warren Gullibles build their fantasy scenario on!  :D

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2023, 08:00:17 PM »
The kooks are really getting stirred up by this spanking. Where is Otto to chime in?  Does he live in "Europe" too?  I do wonder if they believe any of their own nonsense or whether this is just a hobby to extend the discussion.  Like arguing with someone who says the sky is blue to get a rise out them or seek attention.   Do they really believe there is any real possibility that Day fabricated the print evidence or is this defense attorney nonsense in which they don't believe their opinion matters.  All that matters is suggesting false doubt in the mind of others even if they themselves know it is bull.  What is more frightening?  That they don't believe their own arguments or that they do?

How do you know for sure that Richard Smith is once again stuck with no answers to basic questions?

The answer is; he starts babbling on about Otto and "Europe".

Do they really believe there is any real possibility that Day fabricated the print evidence

FBI Special Agent Drain seems to think so, as you can read in John's most recent post, in which he quotes Drain.

The fact that you are so naive that you can not believe Day would do such a thing doesn't mean he couldn't or wouldn't have done it. It just means you are a narrowminded fool who believes anything at face value.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2023, 08:00:17 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2023, 08:11:04 PM »
Asks the same guy who claims to have proven that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" and that Day didn't mention the prints to anyone.  LOL.  Granted you haven't actually proven those things but apparently believe the concept is possible.

who claims to have proven

you haven't actually proven those things

Stop babbling and make up your mind. Did I, or did I not, claim to have proven either?

Asks the same guy who claims to have proven that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" and that Day didn't mention the prints to anyone.

Says the guy who, for the past 7 months now, has failed to prove that Oswald did come down the stairs and now also can not prove that Day told anybody about the print he allegedly lifted from the rifle.

Btw, in the part of Day's interview for the Sixth Floor Museum, Oral History Collection, in 1996, Day claims that he showed Drain where the print he lifted from the rifle had been. He states;

And I told him at the time, there‟s a print here. I showed him where it is, where it was.

which implies that there must have been residue of the print on the weapon. Yet, when the FBI examined the rifle, a few hours later, they found no print or residue.

How Day can show Drain something that the FBI lab said wasn't there is beyond me.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2023, 08:27:30 PM »
It’s just like “Richard” to flail around a wet noodle and call it a “spanking”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2023, 08:27:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2023, 08:28:54 PM »

Says the guy whose evidence that Oswald came down the stairs is that he did.