Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When the SN was built  (Read 23589 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: When the SN was built
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2023, 06:47:16 PM »
Advertisement
There were only three possible candidates to have built the SN. Givens, BRW, and LHO.

Why, given that we don't know when the boxes were moved there or even if they were put there with the intention of being a "sniper's nest" at all?

Only one of them (LHO) had his rifle discovered on the floor and it was matched to the shells, bullet, and fragments discovered by the police.

"His rifle".  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2023, 06:47:16 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2023, 06:48:26 PM »
And LHO's fingerprints were found on the box. On this information alone it is hard to deny who was the assassin.

Again, why?  Fingerprints on a box from an employee whose job was literally getting books out of boxes.  How odd.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2023, 07:02:55 PM »
Cite, please.  I've never heard this before.

I believe that this is what I had in mind:

Mr. BALL. Did you see Oswald on the sixth floor that morning?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I am not sure. I think I saw him once messing around with some cartons or something, back over the east side of the building. But he wasn't in the window that they said he shot the President from. He was more on the east side of the elevator, I think, messing around with cartons, because he always just messed around, kicking cartons around.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2023, 07:02:55 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2023, 07:47:39 AM »

I believe that this is what I had in mind:

Mr. BALL. Did you see Oswald on the sixth floor that morning?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I am not sure. I think I saw him once messing around with some cartons or something, back over the east side of the building. But he wasn't in the window that they said he shot the President from. He was more on the east side of the elevator, I think, messing around with cartons, because he always just messed around, kicking cartons around.

You had that in mind when you wrote this?:

I think one of the guys working on the flooring said he thought he noticed LHO up there on the east end of the floor earlier in the morning. This could be seen as normal work activity from that distance and hence he was paid little attention. But he could have been preparing the nest

So Mr. Oswald could have been preparing the nest by--------kicking cartons on the east side of the elevator? 

:D

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2023, 11:39:20 AM »
You had that in mind when you wrote this?:

I think one of the guys working on the flooring said he thought he noticed LHO up there on the east end of the floor earlier in the morning. This could be seen as normal work activity from that distance and hence he was paid little attention. But he could have been preparing the nest

So Mr. Oswald could have been preparing the nest by--------kicking cartons on the east side of the elevator? 

Did you get tired of talking to yourself in the other thread?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2023, 11:39:20 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2023, 01:28:30 PM »
And LHO's fingerprints were found on the box. On this information alone it is hard to deny who was the assassin.

Great point.  The contrarian rebuttal that this is not incriminatory because Oswald "worked there" is weak sauce.  A lot of people "worked there" but Oswald is the only TSBD employee who left his prints on these particular boxes.  He also left his prints on the bag and rifle.  The rifle - LOL.   Imagine how unlucky Oswald would have to be to have left all this evidence because he "worked there" when no other employee who "worked there" did the same.  No reasonable person can believe that.  The prisons are full of criminals who left much less evidence than Oswald. 

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2023, 02:44:25 PM »
Great point.  The contrarian rebuttal that this is not incriminatory because Oswald "worked there" is weak sauce.  A lot of people "worked there" but Oswald is the only TSBD employee who left his prints on these particular boxes.  He also left his prints on the bag and rifle.  The rifle - LOL.   Imagine how unlucky Oswald would have to be to have left all this evidence because he "worked there" when no other employee who "worked there" did the same.  No reasonable person can believe that.  The prisons are full of criminals who left much less evidence than Oswald.

Exactly. The only way you can believe he is innocent is if you want to believe he is innocent.

John I actually makes an excellent point. If the box had been handled by LHO as part of his work, the fingerprints would have been all over the top where he opened it to access the books inside. If memory serves me right, instead there were just a couple of palm prints and a single fingerprint. The SN boxes are just one more example of his guilt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2023, 02:44:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2023, 03:30:47 PM »

Did you get tired of talking to yourself in the other thread?

Yikes, Mr. Collins, my post seems to have upset you! Are you ok?