Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When the SN was built  (Read 23579 times)

Online Charles Collins

When the SN was built
« on: January 31, 2023, 12:10:56 AM »
Advertisement
I have recently seen a few posts that seem to indicate that LHO had to have assembled the SN in the last few minutes before the motorcade arrived. However in the Bronson film segment, which was filmed during the epileptic event at approximately 12:15 12:24-12:25, we can see that the window ledge already has the boxes on it. Here's a copy of the SFM image in Robin Unger's Gallery:

And here's a link to the larger image in Robin's Gallery:

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=12705&fullsize=1

This is evidence that the SN was built before ~12:15 12:24-12:25. We have no way of knowing how long before ~12:15 12:24-12:25, but it does appear that it didn't need to be built at the last minute...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 02:05:33 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

When the SN was built
« on: January 31, 2023, 12:10:56 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: When the SN was built
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 05:40:47 AM »
I have recently seen a few posts that seem to indicate that LHO had to have assembled the SN in the last few minutes before the motorcade arrived. However in the Bronson film segment, which was filmed during the epileptic event at approximately 12:15, we can see that the window ledge already has the boxes on it. Here's a copy of the SFM image in Robin Unger's Gallery:

And here's a link to the larger image in Robin's Gallery:

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=12705&fullsize=1

This is evidence that the SN was built before ~12:15. We have no way of knowing how long before ~12:15, but it does appear that it didn't need to be built at the last minute...

Givens places LHO on the 6th floor after the floor laying crew left and before BRW returns to the 6th floor. Plenty of time to stack a few boxes.

Mr. GIVENS. Well, it was about a quarter till 12, we were on our way downstairs, and we passed him, and he was standing at the gate on the fifth floor.
I came downstairs, and I discovered I left my cigarettes in my jacket pocket upstairs, and I took the elevator back upstairs to get my jacket with my cigarettes in it. When I got back upstairs, he was on the sixth floor in that vicinity, coming from that way.
Mr. BELIN. Coming from what way?
Mr. GIVENS. Toward the window up front where the shots were fired from.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 03:17:59 PM »
Givens places LHO on the 6th floor after the floor laying crew left and before BRW returns to the 6th floor. Plenty of time to stack a few boxes.

Mr. GIVENS. Well, it was about a quarter till 12, we were on our way downstairs, and we passed him, and he was standing at the gate on the fifth floor.
I came downstairs, and I discovered I left my cigarettes in my jacket pocket upstairs, and I took the elevator back upstairs to get my jacket with my cigarettes in it. When I got back upstairs, he was on the sixth floor in that vicinity, coming from that way.
Mr. BELIN. Coming from what way?
Mr. GIVENS. Toward the window up front where the shots were fired from.

Yes, and I suppose that some of it could have been conceived and built before that. The flooring guys were working on the other (west) end of the floor. And LHO was often on the sixth floor when performing his normal duties. I think one of the guys working on the flooring said he thought he noticed LHO up there on the east end of the floor earlier in the morning. This could be seen as normal work activity from that distance and hence he was paid little attention. But he could have been preparing the nest…

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 03:17:59 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2023, 04:04:39 PM »

Yes, and I suppose that some of it could have been conceived and built before that. The flooring guys were working on the other (west) end of the floor. And LHO was often on the sixth floor when performing his normal duties. I think one of the guys working on the flooring said he thought he noticed LHO up there on the east end of the floor earlier in the morning. This could be seen as normal work activity from that distance and hence he was paid little attention. But he could have been preparing the nest…

There were only three possible candidates to have built the SN. Givens, BRW, and LHO. Only one of them (LHO) had his rifle discovered on the floor and it was matched to the shells, bullet, and fragments discovered by the police.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 04:16:40 PM »
There were only three possible candidates to have built the SN. Givens, BRW, and LHO. Only one of them (LHO) had his rifle discovered on the floor and it was matched to the shells, bullet, and fragments discovered by the police.

Yep, also, Givens and BRW had real alibis for being elsewhere (than the sniper’s nest)  during the shooting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 04:16:40 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 04:47:37 PM »

Yep, also, Givens and BRW had real alibis for being elsewhere (than the sniper’s nest)  during the shooting.

And LHO's fingerprints were found on the box. On this information alone it is hard to deny who was the assassin.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 06:29:12 PM »
Mr. DULLES. Mr. Williams, were all the boxes of books moved out of this area while you were working, or as you finished a part of it, were some boxes put back in?
Mr. WILLIAMS. To begin with, I think we were working on the wall first. I don't think we moved too many books in this area. I think we just moved them out and right back in, as I remember. But I think after we got a little further over, I think we had to move some books. We had to move these books to the east side of this building, over here, and those books--I would say this would be the window Oswald shot the President from. We moved these books kind of like in a row like that, kind of winding them around.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 06:29:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2023, 06:44:59 PM »
I think one of the guys working on the flooring said he thought he noticed LHO up there on the east end of the floor earlier in the morning.

Cite, please.  I've never heard this before.