Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When the SN was built  (Read 25479 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: When the SN was built
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2023, 12:54:25 PM »
Advertisement

Mrs. Rowland straightened things out:

Mr. BELIN. Now, has he ever told you that he had seen anyone else on the sixth floor other than this man with the gun that you described in the southwest corner window?
Mrs. ROWLAND. No, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Has he ever told you that he told anyone else that he saw anyone else on the sixth floor?
Mrs. ROWLAND. No, sir.

~Grin~

So what? The man with the rifle was highly significant to Mr. Rowland, at the time and then even more so in hindsight. The unarmed 'elderly Negro' (bald, bright-plaid-shirt-wearing) not so much.

But nice try!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2023, 12:54:25 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2023, 01:48:53 PM »
~Grin~

So what? The man with the rifle was highly significant to Mr. Rowland, at the time and then even more so in hindsight. The unarmed 'elderly Negro' (bald, bright-plaid-shirt-wearing) not so much.

But nice try!  Thumb1:

Here are a few more. As you can see, we humans do not have instant replay memories that get all the details accurately every time. If Arnold Rowland really thought he saw a black man in the southeast corner window, I believe that he could have seen one of the ones on the fifth floor and misremembered it as being the sixth floor.

Mr. BELIN. Did he say anything about any other people in any other windows?
Mrs. ROWLAND. No; I don't think so.
Mr. BELIN. Now, did you notice any other people standing in any other windows or leaning out?
Mrs. ROWLAND. I am not sure if I did at that moment.
Mr. BELIN. Later on?
Mrs. ROWLAND. I saw some people either earlier or later looking out the windows.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember anything about any of the people you saw?
Mrs. ROWLAND. Some of them were colored men. I don't think I saw any women.
Mr. BELIN. Did you see any white men?
Mrs. ROWLAND. I am not positive.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember where you saw any of these Negro men?
Mrs. ROWLAND. On a lower floor, about the fourth floor, I think, and nearer the center window. The windows nearer the center.

Mr. BELIN - Did you see any other people on the sixth floor?
Mr. EDWARDS - No.
Mr. BELIN - Did you notice whether or not there were any, or just did you look and see any?
Mr. EDWARDS - I notice that there---I just didn't see any.
Mr. BELIN - What about the next floor above? Did you see any people on the floor above?
Mr. EDWARDS - No.
Mr. BELIN - What about on any floors below? See any people on the fifth floor?
Mr. EDWARDS - No.
Mr. BELIN - Fourth floor?
Mr. EDWARDS - No.
Mr. BELIN - Third floor?
Mr. EDWARDS - Possibly.
Mr. BELIN - Second floor?
Mr. EDWARDS - I believe so.
Mr. BELIN - First floor?
Mr. EDWARDS - I don't know.

Mr. BELIN. Did you see any other people in any other windows that you can recollect?
Mr. BRENNAN. Not on that floor.
There was no other person on that floor that ever came to the window that I noticed.
There were people on the next floor down, which is the fifth floor, colored guys. In particular, I only remember two that I identified.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2023, 02:44:05 PM »
Literally nobody has ever made such an argument.

Are you sure?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2023, 02:44:05 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2023, 02:48:37 PM »
I didn't make a claim of LHO's innocence.  Are you trying to wrest the title away from Strawman "Smith"?

And you determined these were left as a result of "building the SN", how, exactly?

If you can actually prove that he "built the SN" and "brought his rifle to the TSBD", now would be a good time to demonstrate it.

So you think BRWilliams or/and Givens built it and made sure they used boxes with LHO's fingerprints on them.

The claim was the fingerprints LHO left on the boxes were the result of “Fingerprints on a box from an employee whose job was literally getting books out of boxes.  How odd.”

The boxes were still taped shut. The FBI testing indicated fingerprints lasted a maximum of 1 day on cardboard. The boxes were not stacked as much as arranged. There weren’t other TSBD employes’ fingerprints on the boxes. There weren’t any fingerprints from LHO indicating he had opened the boxes. The boxes were all still sealed. That is really odd for a guy doing just his job of removing books from boxes.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2023, 03:17:39 PM »
The “Rolling Readers” boxes contained, instead of books, light blocks used as reading aids.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-4.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2023, 03:17:39 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2023, 03:29:09 PM »
This is an unfair question, Mrs. Rowland, but I'm going to ask it anyway....  ::)

Notice how they didn't ask Mrs. Brennan if she could rely on everything her husband said.  Or the spouses of any other witnesses.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 03:38:19 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2023, 03:31:04 PM »
Here are a few more. As you can see, we humans do not have instant replay memories that get all the details accurately every time. If Arnold Rowland really thought he saw a black man in the southeast corner window, I believe that he could have seen one of the ones on the fifth floor and misremembered it as being the sixth floor.

Only because that fits with what you already believe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2023, 03:31:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2023, 03:35:20 PM »
So you think BRWilliams or/and Givens built it and made sure they used boxes with LHO's fingerprints on them.

No, Strawman Nessan.  You can either prove that Oswald "built" a sniper's nest, or you cannot.

The claim was the fingerprints LHO left on the boxes were the result of “Fingerprints on a box from an employee whose job was literally getting books out of boxes.  How odd.”

No, the claim was that it's not unusual for prints of employees who handle boxes to be on boxes.  It doesn't prove that they "built" anything.

The boxes were still taped shut.

Cite?

The FBI testing indicated fingerprints lasted a maximum of 1 day on cardboard.

Latona said 3 days.

The boxes were not stacked as much as arranged. There weren’t other TSBD employes’ fingerprints on the boxes.

You don't know that.

There weren’t any fingerprints from LHO indicating he had opened the boxes.

Fingerprints cannot indicate such a thing.