Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My New Book, Oliver Stone's Film-Flam: The Demagogue of Dealey Plaza  (Read 1481 times)

Online Fred Litwin

Advertisement
My book contains the major blog posts I have written about Oliver Stone's so-called documentary series, JFK: Destiny Betrayed, over the past year. However, there is a lot of new material including a new introduction, an essay about the politics of JFK: Destiny Betrayed, several cartoons, an essay on the fake Oswald handbills used in the film JFK and in JFK: Destiny Betrayed, and many new documents not included on my blog. For instance, my book includes some documents written by Otto Otepka on the allegations that Oswald was a false defector.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/oliver-stone-s-film-flam

Blurbs for Oliver Stone's Film-Flam

"In preparation for hosting Oliver Stone on my podcast, I watched his four-part four-hour documentary series JFK: Destiny Betrayed … twice. I thought I was prepared, but there are so many details in Stone’s account of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy that no matter what I said Stone had another “but what about…?” What I needed was Fred Litwin’s new book, Oliver Stone’s Film-Flam, which dissects the major claims made in the film and shows them to be mistaken, exaggerated, misquoted, misunderstood, misrepresented, or taken out of context. The devil is in the details and Litwin has done the heavy lifting necessary to counter conspiracisms’ demagoguery. Everyone interested in the JFK assassination story should read this book and thank Fred Litwin for his tireless work."   
- Michael Shermer, Founder of Skeptic Magazine and Author of Conspiracy: Why the Rational Believe the Irrational

"As long as Oliver Stone is out there peddling his arrant nonsense about the Kennedy assassination, Fred Litwin will be on the case. His latest exposé on the ‘Demagogue of Dealey Plaza’ is a Herculean effort in the war against unreason."                           
- James Kirchick, author of Secret City: The Hidden History of Gay Washington

"Fantasy becomes fact if essential evidence is omitted or misstated. Assassination researcher Fred Litwin unveils in Oliver Stone's Film-Flam how the master filmmaker has again misled the public. If you see the film, you should read the book."                       
- Judge Burt W. Griffin, Retired, Assistant Counsel, President’s Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy [Warren Commission]

"Nearly 60 years after JFK's assassination, questions still abound over whether suspected killer Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, or even at all. But conspiracy theories are not facts. Fred Litwin's book Oliver Stone's Film-Flam firmly undermines some of the loudest theorists of the day in point-by-point factual rebuttals in an effort to accurately preserve the integrity of this historic tragedy. While some readers' minds may not be completely persuaded as to exactly what did or did not happen in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, every reader of this book should conclude that simply being a loud conspiracy critic does not turn fiction into fact."                                                                                       
-  Mark S. Zaid, National Security Attorney

"I have followed Fred Litwin's research and writings for some time, especially his work on the Jim Garrison case against Clay Shaw. He is a superb researcher, marshals his facts carefully, and presents very thoughtful conclusions. Anyone trying to refute him on even an individual point had best come well prepared."       
-  Don Carpenter, Author of Man of a Million Fragments: The True Story of Clay Shaw

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: My New Book, Oliver Stone's Film-Flam: The Demagogue of Dealey Plaza
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 09:37:56 AM »
My book contains the major blog posts I have written about Oliver Stone's so-called documentary series, JFK: Destiny Betrayed, over the past year. However, there is a lot of new material including a new introduction, an essay about the politics of JFK: Destiny Betrayed, several cartoons, an essay on the fake Oswald handbills used in the film JFK and in JFK: Destiny Betrayed, and many new documents not included on my blog. For instance, my book includes some documents written by Otto Otepka on the allegations that Oswald was a false defector.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/oliver-stone-s-film-flam

Blurbs for Oliver Stone's Film-Flam

"In preparation for hosting Oliver Stone on my podcast, I watched his four-part four-hour documentary series JFK: Destiny Betrayed … twice. I thought I was prepared, but there are so many details in Stone’s account of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy that no matter what I said Stone had another “but what about…?” What I needed was Fred Litwin’s new book, Oliver Stone’s Film-Flam, which dissects the major claims made in the film and shows them to be mistaken, exaggerated, misquoted, misunderstood, misrepresented, or taken out of context. The devil is in the details and Litwin has done the heavy lifting necessary to counter conspiracisms’ demagoguery. Everyone interested in the JFK assassination story should read this book and thank Fred Litwin for his tireless work."   
- Michael Shermer, Founder of Skeptic Magazine and Author of Conspiracy: Why the Rational Believe the Irrational

"As long as Oliver Stone is out there peddling his arrant nonsense about the Kennedy assassination, Fred Litwin will be on the case. His latest exposé on the ‘Demagogue of Dealey Plaza’ is a Herculean effort in the war against unreason."                           
- James Kirchick, author of Secret City: The Hidden History of Gay Washington

"Fantasy becomes fact if essential evidence is omitted or misstated. Assassination researcher Fred Litwin unveils in Oliver Stone's Film-Flam how the master filmmaker has again misled the public. If you see the film, you should read the book."                       
- Judge Burt W. Griffin, Retired, Assistant Counsel, President’s Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy [Warren Commission]

"Nearly 60 years after JFK's assassination, questions still abound over whether suspected killer Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, or even at all. But conspiracy theories are not facts. Fred Litwin's book Oliver Stone's Film-Flam firmly undermines some of the loudest theorists of the day in point-by-point factual rebuttals in an effort to accurately preserve the integrity of this historic tragedy. While some readers' minds may not be completely persuaded as to exactly what did or did not happen in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, every reader of this book should conclude that simply being a loud conspiracy critic does not turn fiction into fact."                                                                                       
-  Mark S. Zaid, National Security Attorney

"I have followed Fred Litwin's research and writings for some time, especially his work on the Jim Garrison case against Clay Shaw. He is a superb researcher, marshals his facts carefully, and presents very thoughtful conclusions. Anyone trying to refute him on even an individual point had best come well prepared."       
-  Don Carpenter, Author of Man of a Million Fragments: The True Story of Clay Shaw

'Quazaq History of the Golden Man', along with 'Ukraine on Fire' probably made more money for him than all the other movies combined.  Now it's on to Gitmo.  He is a master at hiding his wealth.  Aren't they all?

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 11:31:12 AM »
Enjoying your posting immensely, Fred !   You seem to be everywhere+

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 11:31:12 AM »