Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Floor-Laying Crew  (Read 21095 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The Floor-Laying Crew
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2023, 03:06:59 PM »
Advertisement
If Oswald expected the motorcade to pass TSBD at the scheduled time, he would've needed to be in the sniper's nest at the time when BRW (or someone else) was there. Unless he had a radio and was listening to the parade at the time, he couldn't have known that he had a few more minutes to get into his firing position. (he also couldn't have known that BRW would leave shortly before the motorcade arrived or been able to prevent anyone else from coming to the Sixth floor).

So what? Did you even read the scenarios that I suggested? Can you not understand that either one of those scenarios does not require him to know when the motorcade will arrive?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2023, 03:06:59 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2023, 03:13:01 PM »
Taking cherry-picked words and isolating them from all of the other evidence and testimonies is not how one should form a conclusion.

~Grin~

I'm not cherry-picking anything, Mr. Collins, you're just gaslighting.

Mr. Norman: "the floor construction guys" "[d]idn’t work for the Book Depository"
Mr. Collins: Norman is not saying the floor construction guys didn't work for the Book Depository

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2023, 03:19:03 PM »
From FBI interview report on Mrs. Lillian Mooneyham, 1/8/64:

Mrs. MOONEYHAM estimated that it was about 4 to 5 minutes following the shots fired by the assassin that she looked up towards the sixth floor of the TSBD and observed the figure of a man standing in a sixth floor window behind some cardboard boxes. This man appeared to Mrs. MOONEYHAM to be looking out of the window, however, the man was not close up to the window but was standing slightly back from it, so that Mrs. MOONEYHAM could not make out his features. She stated that she could give no description of this individual except to say that she is sure it was a man she observed, because the figure had on trousers. She could not recall the color of the trousers.

Who was this man?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2023, 03:19:03 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2023, 03:24:50 PM »
~Grin~

I'm not cherry-picking anything, Mr. Collins, you're just gaslighting.

Mr. Norman: "the floor construction guys" "[d]idn’t work for the Book Depository"
Mr. Collins: Norman is not saying the floor construction guys didn't work for the Book Depository

Thumb1:

Again, for anyone to believe that your interpretation is correct, they would have to, with no reason to, throw out all the other evidence and testimonies that contradict your rubbish. You can believe this nonsense if you want to. Apparently you are like Walt Cakebread who apparently believes his fantasies.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2023, 03:27:32 PM »

So what? Did you even read the scenarios that I suggested? Can you not understand that either one of those scenarios does not require him to know when the motorcade will arrive?

If you have to imagine scenarios to fill in the gaps in evidence that prove Oswald did it, then you're proving my point that there's not enough evidence to place Oswald in the sniper's nest at the time when the shots were fired.

Not knowing the motorcade was running a few minutes late, he would've had a very short window of time to assemble the rifle and set up the sniper's nest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2023, 03:27:32 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2023, 03:28:09 PM »

Again, for anyone to believe that your interpretation is correct, they would have to, with no reason to, throw out all the other evidence and testimonies that contradict your rubbish. You can believe this nonsense if you want to. Apparently you are like Walt Cakebread who apparently believes his fantasies.

~Grin~

Mr Collins, are you or are you not still pressing the claim that Mr. Norman's statement that ""the floor construction guys" "[d]idn’t work for the Book Depository" does not amount to a statement by Mr. Norman that the floor construction guys didn't work for the Book Depository?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2023, 03:38:12 PM »
In 2005, a man named Mr. Jim Conner, posted on the Dallas Historical Society forum. He said that his mother, sister and brother-in-law worked at the TSBD, and that his brother-in-law was Billy Lovelady.

Here's what Mr. Conner wrote:

After the incident, everyone at TSB was interviewed. My mother's story then and now has stayed the same. Her parking space was just behind the fence at the grassy knoll. When she arrived for work that morning, she confronted several men in a car parked in her parking spot. Being the fiesty, Scotch-Irish she was, she told them they were not supposed to be parking there. They ignored her and continued to involve themselves in removing packages from the trunk of their car. Packages she described as could have contained rifles. She went inside and reported the incident to the manager of TSB Mr. Truly.

Throughout the rest of the day no mention was made of the incident and when interviewed by DPD she told the same story. There was no SS followup, nor was FBI interested.

Mr. Steve Thomas, a researcher, followed up with Mr. Conner, and elicited this information from him:

She described the men as both of Spanish or Cuban extraction. At that time she had had little interplay with either nationality. Many years later she worked for the Immigration Dept. and felt that in retrospect that they were more than likely Cuban. The car was a Ford, 4 door Station Wagon with Texas license.(Cream colored) She wrote the license number down and gave it to Mr. Truly.

An outside-contractor flooring crew with full access to the Depository would have enjoyed this kind of unchallenged access. And one's sense is only strengthened that the assassination team was made up, at least in part, of Cubans

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2023, 03:38:12 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2023, 03:39:00 PM »
~Grin~

Mr Collins, are you or are you not still pressing the claim that Mr. Norman's statement that ""the floor construction guys" "[d]idn’t work for the Book Depository" does not amount to a statement by Mr. Norman that the floor construction guys didn't work for the Book Depository?

Thumb1:

Yes, because I believe that the warehouse, in Norman's thinking, was separate from the depository building (and, in fact, it physically was). But I already stated this earlier in this thread. And, regardless of whether you agree or not, one statement by one individual that contradicts all the other evidence and testimonies and has no corroboration at all is no reason to draw a conclusion that your interpretation is correct. And I also already stated this earlier in the thread. I will not go round and round in circles with you on this. It is your thread, go ahead and spout all your nonsense. But only a biased fool would believe that your interpretation is correct.