Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: First-Hand Eyewitness Testimony Proving Conspiracy  (Read 4816 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: First-Hand Eyewitness Testimony Proving Conspiracy
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2023, 01:24:37 AM »
Advertisement
I just reviewed Euins’ WC testimony and did not find a reference of “blind spot”. That was a long ago misconception of mine where he talks about both bald spots and white spots. I wondered if the white spot was some solar reflection, different than the bald spot he described.

The east pedestal only, but don’t worry about that unless you or Dan think it might have value to his thread.

It's definitely important to establish Euin's location at the time of the shots as far as the experimentation Charles is doing.
Euins seems to be a very elusive character, I can't pinpoint him in any film or photograph around the time the limo travels down Houston to turn on Elm.

The above pic is a crop of CE365 on which Euins marked his positions at the time of the shooting.
Position "A" is at the time of the first shot.
Position "B" is where he moved
I believe these are the approximate positions as pinpointed by young Amos

At the part of his testimony where he describes the bald spot I believe Euins is stood somewhere behind the east pedestal. He would be looking at the shooter in almost perfect profile.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2023, 01:24:37 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2023, 02:07:58 AM »
Hi Charles, just trying to get my head around a few things.
As part of your set-up you state:

"On the floor below the head are a string and a square that is used to determine the 50-degrees angle that goes toward Euins' position"

I'm not sure I understand what this 50-degrees is. Can you clarify.

Yes, take a look at this snip from the Don Roberdeau map. I have drawn two black lines on it. One goes from the sniper's window to the limo position at Z313. The other line goes from the sniper's window to Euins' position. The angle between these two lines is about 50-degrees. In my setup, the string on the floor represents the line from the sniper's window to the limo position at Z313. This is where the shooter would be looking while aiming at that target. The speed square on the floor in my setup has markings for different angles. I used the 50-degree mark on the speed square and an eighteen inch ruler to point out the direction of the 50-degree angle. Then I placed the center of the chair on a line defined by the aim of the ruler. I then used the laser level to guide the top of the back of the chair so that it intersected with the elevation angle.

I hope all that makes sense to you. Just let me know if you have any more questions.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2023, 03:48:49 AM »
They didn’t apparently want to ask Euins own opinion if the “bald spot” he saw resembled Oswald’s very slight receding hairline.

Dan and Jerry and Zein can probably agree that the box tilted on the window ledge was not likely used as rifle rest?

Charles noted the possibility that Oswald was sitting on that one box. Imo that’s probable only while waiting for the motorcade, and much less probable to be part of a

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2023, 03:48:49 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2023, 04:06:15 AM »
… shooting stance.

Most of the CBS trial shooters were not using the window ledge box as a rifle rest and none were sitting on a box either.

It’s a bit curious about Euins seeing a hand on the trigger guard. Did he mean seeing a “finger” sticking “thru” the trigger?

Otherwise, it’s not clear to me how and entire hand could be seen since it’s on the opposite side of the wooden stock and obscured by the left hand holding the stock (as per the Oswald actor pose.

About the standing Marine pose: It’s kind of difficult to visualize the sequence of the shooter sitting on the box, then standing up for an theoretical early shot at z160 then going into some crouched position between the pipe and the window ledge box and shooting 2more shots fairly accurately at the moving target.

And all 3 shots heard fired by Harold Norman in span of only about 4 secs( as per his video demonstrations)

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2023, 12:20:35 AM »
… shooting stance.

Most of the CBS trial shooters were not using the window ledge box as a rifle rest and none were sitting on a box either.

It’s a bit curious about Euins seeing a hand on the trigger guard. Did he mean seeing a “finger” sticking “thru” the trigger?

Otherwise, it’s not clear to me how and entire hand could be seen since it’s on the opposite side of the wooden stock and obscured by the left hand holding the stock (as per the Oswald actor pose.

"And I could see his hand sticking out on the trigger part".

Euins would have seen Oswald recycle the bolt between shots. And Oswald standing up after the last shot. Opportunities to see the right hand go to the trigger area. Also, "trigger part" might mean the bolt; he was only, I believe, 14 at the time.

Just a suggestion. I wasn't there myself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2023, 12:20:35 AM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2023, 05:25:43 AM »

With minimal articulation, I was able to seat this model and have him such that he was braced comfortably. The right eye is in line with the scope. I haven't articulated the hands and fingers but they're roughly where they need to be.

Oswald's hairline receded more-so on the left temple, the side visible to Euins.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 12:10:45 AM by Jerry Organ »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2023, 12:36:16 PM »

With minimal articulation, I was able to seat this model and have him such that he was braced comfortably. The right eye is in line with the scope. I haven't articulated the hands and fingers but they're roughly where they need to be.

Oswald's hairline receded more-so on the left temple, the side visible to Euins.

Well done, as usual, Jerry!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2023, 12:36:16 PM »