Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bibi Gaston Book on Mary Pinchot Meyer  (Read 5255 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Bibi Gaston Book on Mary Pinchot Meyer
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2023, 01:23:28 PM »
Advertisement
Mitchell is 83, now. I'm not happy I outed him to Janney.

The Assassinations: Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK and ...
https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Assassinations/VZDrXQK1LxIC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=leary+did+not+write+about+jfk+until+after&pg=PA342&printsec=frontcover
James DiEugenio, ‎Lisa Pease · 2003
Found inside – Page 342
Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK and Malcolm X James DiEugenio, Lisa Pease. But there is a big ... Leary did not mention Mary in any of his books until Flashbacks in 1983, more than two decades after he met Mary. It's not like he did not ...

Awwww, man! Janney is not aging well.

https://www.deepstateblog.org/2020/01/24/the-death-of-mary-meyer-jfks-partner-explained/
... Jefferson Morley Jan 23, 2020 at 6:08PM   

"I do think Angleton’s friendship was really a friendship. Certainly Mary’s closest female friends understood it as such. That is why they wanted Angleton to have the sketchbook/diary after Mary’s death. To keep it safe. That’s not to say Angelton wasn’t a devious fellow. One of his skills was precisely to ingratiate himself with people whose interests he did not have at heart. I explain my view of the case in THE GHOST, avaialble here."

Peter Janney Jan 28, 2020 at 9:39AM   

"Utterly ridiculous article by Jeff Morley. His article is rife with factual errors which he continues to promote, the worst of which is stating, “The best book on Mary Meyer is Nina Burleigh’s 1998 study.” Morley COMPLETELY glosses over Ben Bradlee’s testimony at Meyer’s murder trial in 1965. Bradlee, according to sworn testimony, entered Mary’s art studio on the night of the murder with no problem, yet 25 years later he tells us that he had no key to the studio when he discovered Angleton picking the lock the next day. Bradlee’s entire “fish story” in his memoir “A Good Life” contradicts his sworn testimony. How did Bradlee get into the studio on the night of the murder? Jim Angleton was with him and likely picked the lock. It is documented that Angleton was at Bradlee’s house on the night of the murder when Anne Truitt called the house looking for Angleton and informed the Bradlees that Mary had a diary that needed to be immediately found.

Mary Meyer’s artist sketchbook was NOT her real diary. The entire story is a ruse! It was likely concocted by Angleton to keep the public from finding out about the real diary. Angleton absconded with the diary on the night of the murder, likely taken from Meyer’s studio or from her bedroom later that evening."

Jefferson Morley Jan 28, 2020 at 3:43PM   

"Let’ just stick to the facts. The discrepancies between Bradlee’s testimony and his book don’t prove that there was a conspiracy to kill Mary Meyer. They show he had something to hid–he did. He sought to make Angleton the bad guy of the story, which made him look better. The claim that Meyer had a diary and sketchbook is not confirmed by any of Meyer’s closest female friends. I urge readers compare Burleigh’s book, A Very Private Woman, and Janney’s book, Mary’s Mosaic. Burleigh is a veteran reporter and less prone to speculation. But don’t take my word for it. Decide for yourself."

From the first revision of Peter Janney's book, (in this 2nd edition Crump murder trial witness Mitchell no longer missing, no longer the CIA "wet worker" who Leo Damore told Attorney Jimmy Smith he had met with...)

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2585.msg90289.html#msg90289

So yeah, those two books that came out........ and hey, Tom, you were 'moderator' at morley's castle, right?  You got skillz', unlike moi.  I would have lost it being a 'diEugenio protege' at that job.  I wonder how much money Oliver gave ol' Jimbo?  Probably a few million from when he made a billion on those other documentaries, right?  Hoping today finds you well+

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2023, 01:23:28 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2023, 11:12:34 AM »
So yeah, those two books that came out........ and hey, Tom, you were 'moderator' at morley's castle, right?  You got skillz', unlike moi.  I would have lost it being a 'diEugenio protege' at that job.  I wonder how much money Oliver gave ol' Jimbo?  Probably a few million from when he made a billion on those other documentaries, right?  Hoping today finds you well+

Hey, Tom !!  Boy, old Fred Litwin is really stirring things up with 'Team Jimbo', huh?  Shoulda been his protege', oui?  Still can't believe Janney wrote that.  Did Mitchell ever get him to stop publishing?  Remember what happened to Debbie Davis when her book on Kay came out?  Pulp non-fiction !!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 11:40:36 AM by Mark A. Oblazney »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2023, 03:00:25 AM »
Hey, Tom !!  Boy, old Fred Litwin is really stirring things up with 'Team Jimbo', huh?  Shoulda been his protege', oui?  Still can't believe Janney wrote that.  Did Mitchell ever get him to stop publishing?  Remember what happened to Debbie Davis when her book on Kay came out?  Pulp non-fiction !!

Right wing nuthouse...

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-jfk-assassination-decoded-two-reviews
 Monday, 27 February 2023 15:34
The JFK Assassination Decoded: Two Reviews

Jerome Corsi and James DiEugenio review Dr. David Mantik's new book The JFK Assassination Decoded: Criminal Forgery in the Autopsy Photographs and X-rays.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2023, 03:00:25 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2023, 02:33:36 PM »
Right wing nuthouse...

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-jfk-assassination-decoded-two-reviews
 Monday, 27 February 2023 15:34
The JFK Assassination Decoded: Two Reviews

Jerome Corsi and James DiEugenio review Dr. David Mantik's new book The JFK Assassination Decoded: Criminal Forgery in the Autopsy Photographs and X-rays.

Moreover, if one goes to oswald-innocent.com, the home base of the Oswald Innocence Campaign, run by a guy whose last name rhymes with "Stinky" (LOL, Duncan), it's amazing that Mantik and Jimbo aren't there as 'senior members'.  Everyone else is there........ Corsi,Rivera, Fetzer, Schaeffer, Wrone, Janney, etc.  Lots of dead people there as well, kinda like the Hotel California.....   yeah, I clicked on Jim Di's link in his review you shared that Mantik recommended, did you?  Most of those names came up, with a photo of Jabba Jim Fetzer himself !!!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 02:35:05 PM by Mark A. Oblazney »