Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Question about Cyril Wecht and the Neurological Spasm.  (Read 2042 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Question about Cyril Wecht and the Neurological Spasm.
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2023, 02:05:27 AM »
Advertisement
I'll eat a bug when you do the experiment correctly, but I will never trust your results anyway because you are a LNer and it is way too easy to fake your results. However, if you post a re-enactment in profile to photogrammetric standards that matches JFK's wounds then I will gladly eat a bug. The reason I know you are fudging is because you never matched both wounds at the same time and I have no idea where your throat wound landed, but it wasn't 2 inches down the spine relative to the back wound so your experiment was obviously a fudge.

The laser experiment can only demonstrate that the MB was possible, not impossible, which is why I never bothered to post my results before. You LNers are predisposed to reject anything that might burst your bubble, but if you want to be honest with the laser experiment, then try again with the following assumptions:

Here are the wounds you must match, entrance wound at T1 and exit wound wound at C6/C7.
http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/JFK_Entrance_Exit_Wounds.jpg

Based on the entrance/exit wounds then the trajectory of the MB puts it thru bone, which would have damaged the MB and caused it to tumble and expand the wound.
http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/MRI_MB_T1_8b.png

The Warren Commission Report places a bullet wound at the sixth cervical vertebra (C6) of the vertebral column but I'm not sure which wound they were referring to. The actual entrance wound on the back entered at the top of the T1 vertebrae.
http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/x-ray_mb.gif

When the MB entered JFK it declined approximately 2 inches below the entrance wound before exiting the body.
http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/mb3.png

So how did you manage to get your front laser higher than your back laser without cheating? Are you magic like the bullet? Needless to say I won't be eating a bug anytime soon.

I have shown the details of how this was set up. Anyone can do this experiment themselves. And I would encourage them to do it. You said you had varying results. That leads me to believe you didn’t have the lasers stable and/or set up accurately. I used devices that allowed good accuracy and stable mounting for the lasers. None of the devices are very expensive. And doing the experiment yourself gives confidence in the results. Anyone (including you) is welcome to come here and I will repeat it in their presence or even do it on them. No fudging is needed, and I wouldn’t fudge anything if it was. As I stated the front laser was on my windpipe between the larynx and the collarbone. That is where the doctor who performed the tracheotomy described the wound. And it is where the autopsy photos show the wound. I measured the rear laser location on my shirt and posted the measurement. I didn’t have an X-ray machine, so I cannot tell you which vertebrae are involve.

I didn’t really expect you to accept this. Because if the WC and HSCA and all the medical experts who have  verified everything cannot convince you, nothing willl. You appear to have your mind made up to deny anything that could possibly point to the WC being correct on any aspect. That’s sad. I did the experiment for myself and for anyone who might have an open mind and is considering your results. If you ever become sincere about doing this experiment correctly and have any questions that I can help you with please ask and I will try to help.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 02:07:32 AM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2023, 02:05:27 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2023, 07:38:15 PM »

If you ever become sincere about doing this experiment correctly and have any questions that I can help you with please ask and I will try to help.

:D Sure, I'll be sure to look you up. The laser experiment was intended for the layman to convince themselves the magic bullet trajectory was not feasible. You claim that you managed to pull it off, but you offer no proof. Am I supposed to take the word of a devoted LNer layman? It requires some photogrammetry to resolve the true trajectory of the magic bullet well beyond the laser experiment, which is why I know your experiment was not sincere.

So you never did mention what vertebrae the lasers landed on, front and back. Because that's what this is all about and why the WC was obsessed with moving the back wound up to the C6 vertebrae. They knew that the back wound had to be higher than the throat wound for Oswald to have taken the shot. The smoking gun turns out to be the x-ray autopsy image of JFK showing a hole thru the right side of his T1 vertebrae caused by the magic bullet.

Assuming there was a hole midway thru JFK's T1 vertebrae where the MB impacted, then the exit wound must have been 17 degrees below T1. But the WC claimed the throat wound was at C6. This was the dilemma they tried frantically to cover up. The ramifications being that if there wasn't a valid trajectory from the 6th floor of the TSBD, into JFK's back at T1 and out his throat at C6 then Oswald could not have taken the shot, your fudged laser experiment notwithstanding.

So if the exit wound was higher than the entrance wound and both wounds represented the trajectory of the magic bullet thru JFK, I wonder where the shot was actually taken from? Glad you asked, and damn you for making me waste my time putting this graphic together.

I'm coining it the "Real Bullet Theory"

http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/JFK_AMBT.png

What say you?  Didn't think so. But unless your laser experiment trumps geometry, then I won't be needing your help any time soon, but thanks anyway.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2023, 08:00:56 PM »

:D Sure, I'll be sure to look you up. The laser experiment was intended for the layman to convince themselves the magic bullet trajectory was not feasible. You claim that you managed to pull it off, but you offer no proof. Am I supposed to take the word of a devoted LNer layman? It requires some photogrammetry to resolve the true trajectory of the magic bullet well beyond the laser experiment, which is why I know your experiment was not sincere.

So you never did mention what vertebrae the lasers landed on, front and back. Because that's what this is all about and why the WC was obsessed with moving the back wound up to the C6 vertebrae. They knew that the back wound had to be higher than the throat wound for Oswald to have taken the shot. The smoking gun turns out to be the x-ray autopsy image of JFK showing a hole thru the right side of his T1 vertebrae caused by the magic bullet.

Assuming there was a hole midway thru JFK's T1 vertebrae where the MB impacted, then the exit wound must have been 17 degrees below T1. But the WC claimed the throat wound was at C6. This was the dilemma they tried frantically to cover up. The ramifications being that if there wasn't a valid trajectory from the 6th floor of the TSBD, into JFK's back at T1 and out his throat at C6 then Oswald could not have taken the shot, your fudged laser experiment notwithstanding.

So if the exit wound was higher than the entrance wound and both wounds represented the trajectory of the magic bullet thru JFK, I wonder where the shot was actually taken from? Glad you asked, and damn you for making me waste my time putting this graphic together.

What say you?  Didn't think so. But unless your laser experiment trumps geometry, then I won't be needing your help any time soon, but thanks anyway.

LOL, I think you got one thing right…

Your graphic is a waste of time!   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2023, 08:00:56 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2023, 08:15:48 PM »

LOL, I think you got one thing right…

Your graphic is a waste of time!   Thumb1:

LOL, can't argue with that. After all, your magic laser experiment proves that Oswald took the shot, right?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2023, 08:35:11 PM »

Are you saying the throat shot came from on top of the triple underpass?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 08:36:09 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2023, 08:35:11 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2023, 09:00:55 PM »
LOL, can't argue with that. After all, your magic laser experiment proves that Oswald took the shot, right?
Wasn't Charles performing your "laser challenge"?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2023, 10:09:15 PM »
Are you saying the throat shot came from on top of the triple underpass?

My graphic only showed the general direction and elevation a frontal shot would come from. If it actually came from the underpass, it would be from the same area as the shot that entered JFK's hairline and blew out the hole in the back of his head, which a dozen medical personnel noted. I believe that area of the underpass was forcefully cleared out by top "agents".

http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/TrainOverpassTurkeyShoot.jpg

Humes actually performed surgery to disguise the entry wound. Then he burned his notes.

http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/postsurgery.jpg

Thanks for fine tuning the Real Bullet's trajectory, even though I know that wasn't your intention.

ps. So who were those people on the underpass? People were supposedly forbidden to be there, which is why they were supposedly cleared out.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 10:17:28 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2023, 10:09:15 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2023, 12:13:10 AM »
My graphic only showed the general direction and elevation a frontal shot would come from.

No it doesn't, it shows a specific spot from on top of the underpass.
You clearly believe that at least two shots came from on top of the underpass.

If it actually came from the underpass, it would be from the same area as the shot that entered JFK's hairline and blew out the hole in the back of his head, which a dozen medical personnel noted. I believe that area of the underpass was forcefully cleared out by top "agents".

The pic I posted shows ten men stood on top of the underpass.
What makes you think that area was cleared out?

Thanks for fine tuning the Real Bullet's trajectory, even though I know that wasn't your intention.

ps. So who were those people on the underpass? People were supposedly forbidden to be there, which is why they were supposedly cleared out.

Railroad workers.