Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LNers Can't Explain the Two Back-of-Head Bullet Fragments  (Read 32715 times)

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: LNers Can't Explain the Two Back-of-Head Bullet Fragments
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2023, 10:25:58 PM »
Advertisement
I think the model is some generalization that no one should base anything on.

I agree
Three points:

1. The model shows that Jerry's pejorative rejection ("bats__t crazy") of my "theory" that the first shot occurred between z190 and z200 when the car was between the lamp post and the Thornton Freeway sign ie. here:

is, in fact, rejection of a serious working hypothesis of the FBI and WC - at least in January 1964.

2. The model shows that it is quite reasonable that a shot at that time from the SN through JFK's neck exiting on a right-to-left downward trajectory would go to the left side of JBC's jump seat.  With JBC turned to the right was he was from z190-200, the bullet could easily have missed the right side of his torso and implanted itself butt-first in the thigh.

3. It shows that Arlen Specter's demonstration of the trajectory:

is not consistent at all with the actual trajectory from the SN through JFK at any time while the car was passing along Elm St. before JFK shows signs of having been hit in the neck.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2023, 10:25:58 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2023, 01:55:05 AM »

My 3D modelling of Z195 shows a bullet emerging from Kennedy's throat would strike Connally in the back. Also the foliage was in the way. Oh well.

Mason, have you considered presenting your not-a-theory to the Dallas media? Probably some plans there for the 60th anniversary. The definitive answer to the assassination should interest them.

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2023, 03:05:32 PM »
Jerry:
I am not sure how or why you think this:

is the same seating position as this:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2023, 03:05:32 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2023, 04:19:42 PM »
Jerry:
I am not sure how or why you think this:
is the same seating position as this:

The full photo by Robert Croft of the limousine at frame 161 of the Zapruder film.

Here's a model of how they sat in the Croft Photo (except I haven't rotated Connally's shoulders). The HSCA had 24" between Kennedy's exit wound at the throat and Connally's entry wound in the right axilla region.

If one uses this model to slide "Connally" over to his right so he's no longer inboard relative to Kennedy, then he will not appear as he does in the Z161.

The Zapruder frame corresponding to the Croft Photo.

Z193, the clearest frame in the Z190s.

There's no major change in where Connally is seated between Z161 and Z193. That's about two seconds.

The FBI conducted a frame-by-frame recreation for the WC in May 1964. They allowed for the differences in the use of the "Queen Mary" stretch-limo used in the recreation and the X-100 Presidential limousine seen in the Z-film. They were convinced Connally was inboard relative to Kennedy.

Dale K. Myers did a 3D study some years ago.

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2023, 06:47:26 PM »

There's no major change in where Connally is seated between Z161 and Z193. That's about two seconds.
You are avoiding answering the question.  You need to make your positions in your 3D model as shown here:

when viewed from Zapruder's position (without making any change whatsoever to the model) look like this:

If you find the resolution too difficult to work with, then compare your positions to the positions they were in on Houston Street:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2023, 06:47:26 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2023, 12:20:18 AM »
You are avoiding answering the question.  You need to make your positions in your 3D model as shown here:

when viewed from Zapruder's position (without making any change whatsoever to the model) look like this:

You ought to restore that cropped image of my model to its full context ...

The inset scenes of the model are from the same SketchUp 3D model. One limousine. One Plaza. One set of human figures. It's for Z195. It's saved in it's own unique file. Nothing changed between camera-scenes.

No changes made in the figure models that appear in the inset pictures, if that's what you're implying. You really think I'm that dishonest?

Here is an older model, with low-count facets, but showing Z193.

If you find the resolution too difficult to work with, then compare your positions to the positions they were in on Houston Street:

That is not a picture of the limousine on Houston Street. It was taken on Main Street. And we have already noted that the positions of the two men in that photo were not typical of most other photos taken during the motorcade and in Dealey Plaza prior to emerging from behind the sign (ie: Z227ff).

That is the limousine on Houston Street in the lowest inset of the assembly graphic above. If Connally really sat more directly in front of Kennedy, he would be more in line with Kellerman when seen in such a low left-diagonal view. But because Connally is inboard, his head is not evenly spaced between Kennedy and Kellerman, but is partially obscuring Kellerman's head from the camera.

My model of the Croft Photo demonstrated that the inboard position of Connally relative to Kennedy matched that seen in the Houston Street photo taken by Altgens (lower-right insets).

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2023, 08:44:45 PM »
You ought to restore that cropped image of my model to its full context ...

The inset scenes of the model are from the same SketchUp 3D model. One limousine. One Plaza. One set of human figures. It's for Z195. It's saved in it's own unique file. Nothing changed between camera-scenes.

No changes made in the figure models that appear in the inset pictures, if that's what you're implying. You really think I'm that dishonest?
Jerry, you are saying that the men in this position, with JBC turned to the right so that his shoulders are square to Zapruder:
or

are in the same position as this:

in which JBC is facing forward.  In z195 (I am using a clearer view in z193) he was turned to the right.  Earlier (z153) he was turned forward:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2023, 08:44:45 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2023, 09:38:54 PM »
Jerry, you are saying that the men in this position, with JBC turned to the right so that his shoulders are square to Zapruder:
or

are in the same position as this:

in which JBC is facing forward.  In z195 (I am using a clearer view in z193) he was turned to the right.  Earlier (z153) he was turned forward:

I see now. With regard to the shoulders of Connally, it appears this is how I showed Connally's torso (neutral) in Croft and repeated it in the Z195 model. I don't see it being a big deal. I will probably rotate the shoulders similar to Myers' version for Z193 and allow for a part of the shoulder ball to project back over the seatback, as Myers has done. Your amount of rotation, shown (left-inset) in the graphic following, is ridiculous.

The key reference points are where the heads of Kennedy and Connally are relative to how they appear in the Zapruder film.

In the SBT model, I have rotated the shoulders, but it's not known how similar it is to Z195 but it is a different amount. I would have to try different degrees of rotation for Z195, export each one in an image file, adjust the photo-size and overlay it onto Z193 (since it's clearer, it fills in for Z195 as far as Connally and the side-window). One thing that can't change is where Connally's head is, which in turns defines his position as inboard relative to Kennedy.

I would be farther along with some of this 3D work if I hadn't taken time out for such things as modelling your Z271 shot.