Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tucker Carlson on the Kennedy Assassination  (Read 10075 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Tucker Carlson on the Kennedy Assassination
« on: December 16, 2022, 03:30:49 AM »
Advertisement

Surprisingly good rant by Carlson.

JFK Assassination Forum

Tucker Carlson on the Kennedy Assassination
« on: December 16, 2022, 03:30:49 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Tucker Carlson on the Kennedy Assassination
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 04:21:09 AM »

Surprisingly good rant by Carlson.

Surprisingly misinformed. When do you think he will identify the person he is quoting?

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 07:09:18 AM »
U. S. Government lied about the JFK assassination. And the U. S. Government lied about the Roswell crash. The logical conclusion? The the government conspired to kill JFK? And conspired to hide the truth about Space Aliens? Possibly conspired not just among themselves but with the Space Aliens as well? Is this really true? No. People, and governments, tell lies for all sorts of reasons.

The term "Conspiracy Theory" was not invented in 1964. This term had been used for over one hundred years before the Kennedy assassination. It has been a term used to argue against the probability of Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracies. A logical type of argument used by rational skeptics over the course of many generations before 1963. Large-Secret-Enduring conspiracies just naturally appeal to people, despite improbable nature of these theories, when some serious thought is given to them.

While it can be argued that a conspiracy to kill JFK does not need to be Large-Secret-Enduring, it could be Small-Secret-Enduring, the truth is that the average person who believes in a JFK conspiracy, envisions a Large-Secret-Enduring conspiracy. This is the notion that is pushed by supporters, like in the movie "JFK". People go "Ho-Hum" over Small-Secret-Enduring conspiracy theories, but not Large ones.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 07:09:18 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 12:01:36 PM »
Surprisingly misinformed. When do you think he will identify the person he is quoting?

I didn’t really care for that part but I assume he has some friends who work at the agency or used to.

I found his story about Jack Ruby and Jolly West to be a very good example of how the media ignores the many strange coincidences in the case. Ruby was visited by an MKULTRA doctor before going crazy and most of the news media overlooked that fact.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 01:52:15 PM »
I give Tucker credit for questioning the status quo.  Something the leftist press will never do.  He isn't always right but he is also not a parrot of what he is told or a propaganda arm of the state.  So CTers who believe they have evidence that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" or think there is "credible evidence" to support Lifton's insane body alteration theory or altered autopsy results should provide that evidence to Tucker to share with the world.  Give it a try.  Don't limit yourself to an Internet forum.  Surely these folks believe their own claims enough to make them widely known.  Imagine believing that you have "evidence" that proves a conspiracy to assassinate a US president but never trying to make that case to the authorities or media.   I wonder why? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 01:52:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2022, 02:11:29 PM »
I give Tucker credit for questioning the status quo.  Something the leftist press will never do.  He isn't always right but he is also not a parrot of what he is told or a propaganda arm of the state.  So CTers who believe they have evidence that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" or think there is "credible evidence" to support Lifton's insane body alteration theory or altered autopsy results should provide that evidence to Tucker to share with the world.  Give it a try.  Don't limit yourself to an Internet forum.  Surely these folks believe their own claims enough to make them widely known.  Imagine believing that you have "evidence" that proves a conspiracy to assassinate a US president but never trying to make that case to the authorities or media.   I wonder why?

And they say we're not open to enduring conspiracies. In this case, the CT conspiracy of silence.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2022, 02:20:34 PM »
I give Tucker credit for questioning the status quo.  Something the leftist press will never do.  He isn't always right but he is also not a parrot of what he is told or a propaganda arm of the state.  So CTers who believe they have evidence that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" or think there is "credible evidence" to support Lifton's insane body alteration theory or altered autopsy results should provide that evidence to Tucker to share with the world.  Give it a try.  Don't limit yourself to an Internet forum.  Surely these folks believe their own claims enough to make them widely known.  Imagine believing that you have "evidence" that proves a conspiracy to assassinate a US president but never trying to make that case to the authorities or media.   I wonder why?

The mainstream media has been an accomplice in the JFK assassination coverup. Tucker Carlson is part of the MSM but he's the exception, not the rule.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2022, 02:20:34 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2022, 02:42:20 PM »
I didn’t really care for that part but I assume he has some friends who work at the agency or used to.

I found his story about Jack Ruby and Jolly West to be a very good example of how the media ignores the many strange coincidences in the case. Ruby was visited by an MKULTRA doctor before going crazy and most of the news media overlooked that fact.

You lot tend to see that which is not there
AKA paranoia