Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK's Shallow Back Wound and Knowledge of the Throat Wound at the Autopsy  (Read 8364 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: JFK's Shallow Back Wound and Knowledge of the Throat Wound at the Autopsy
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2023, 11:04:01 PM »
Advertisement
What an outstanding job, Charles. Professional-grade equipment, too. I think Jack was using cheap laser pen-pointers and a protractor. This is how it should be done.

I hear crickets over at Jack's place. He has to catch one to eat it.

Thanks Jerry, it took me some time, patience, ingenuity, improvisation, etc., but I enjoyed the challenges. Only one laser needs to be pointed using an accurate level. The second one just needs to be located in the first one’s accurately pointed beam and pointed directly back towards the first one. So, a laser pen-pointer will work fine for the second one. Securing the pen-pointer so that it remains stationary can be a challenge though.

Yeah, Jack might need to catch a crow also….   ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2023, 11:04:01 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2023, 02:11:02 AM »

Out of curiosity, I tried my hand at the two-laser test. Here are the results:

Here is the set-up, about 5-feet apart and a little over seventeen degrees elevation slope with an eleven degree right to left angle:

The laser level is mounted on a tripod, the front laser is mounted on a boom microphone stand, and they are pointed directly at each other:

The results are shown as follows. I don't have what I think would be a suitable mirror. But you might notice that the image from the rear is a screenshot of a pause in the video at the same time that I took the front photo with a phone camera (I spoke the words "right now" when I took the front photo and, while replaying it, paused the video when I heard me speak those words). This helps to assure that I didn't move between the two photos.

Judging from the location of the laser "crosshair" on the pattern of the shirt, it is about 3-7/8" down from the top of the collar:

This was yet another verification for me that the WC got it right. I thought I would share the details of how I set this experiment up. I triple-checked the aiming of the lasers before and after the test. It appears to me that Jack Trojan might not have set things up properly in his test.

Very nicely done.

Online Charles Collins

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2023, 01:22:28 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2023, 04:00:37 PM »
That's Jack and his Bong-Buddy demonstrating how they see the LN-Deluded-Theologian neck transit.

"I repeated the experiment for every conceivable position and the only way
     I could match the wounds was when I was bent forward almost to my knees.
     The front laser barely cleared my chin. Only then could it have struck JFK in the
     back at T1 and exited at C7, but JFK wasn't bent forward, let alone to his knees."
          -- Jack Trojan ( Link )

Strange hearing so many crickets in January. Somebody should eat some.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2023, 06:46:26 PM »
Charles, is that crosshair on your back supposed to be below the shoulder blade?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 06:47:48 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2023, 06:46:26 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2023, 11:23:17 PM »
Charles, is that crosshair on your back supposed to be below the shoulder blade?

Now we know who Jack's Bong-Buddy is.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2023, 11:33:00 PM »
Would just like to add to the praise for Charles' experiment.
Brilliantly done.
Diehard sceptics will be left to haggle over micro-details but it is a clear demonstration of the feasibility of the neck transit shot.
Once the bullet exited the neck there is only one place it could go - into Connally.

Have not heard much about probing the anterior neck wound. What were the results of that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2023, 11:33:00 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2023, 12:34:12 AM »
Would just like to add to the praise for Charles' experiment.
Brilliantly done.
Diehard sceptics will be left to haggle over micro-details but it is a clear demonstration of the feasibility of the neck transit shot.
Once the bullet exited the neck there is only one place it could go - into Connally.

Have not heard much about probing the anterior neck wound. What were the results of that?

Thanks Dan, one nice thing about it is that anyone who has a mind to can do this experiment for himself.