Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK's Shallow Back Wound and Knowledge of the Throat Wound at the Autopsy  (Read 9160 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: JFK's Shallow Back Wound and Knowledge of the Throat Wound at the Autopsy
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2023, 02:18:55 PM »
Advertisement
Since the following image won't display, I can only provide the link showing the alleged entrance and exit wounds. This one is easy. If the shot was taken from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and it is known approximately where on Elm that the MB struck JFK, then the bullet's trajectory thru JFK can be determined with simple geometry. The bottom line is that the alleged exit wound can be easily referenced to the C7 vertebrae. Therefore, if the MB travels downward 17 degrees from horizontal and enters JFK and exits at C7, then it must have entered the back at C6. No amount of slouching or jacket bunching would affect this trajectory thru JFK.

http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/JFK_Entrance_Exit_Wounds.jpg

So does the alleged entrance wound on the back look like it is entering at C6? No way. Yet it must have, therefore it must be magic. You just can't argue with geometry unless you identify the false assumptions that led to the wrong conclusion. All I see here are a bunch of irrelevant graphics that have no geomatics applied to them.

Here is a simple way to prove to yourself that the MB was impossible. Get in between 2 lasers pointed at each other @ 17 degrees and try to match JFK's entrance/exit wounds http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/JFK_2lasers.png If any LNer posts their results, I will eat a bug.

The bullet entered at about the level of C7 and exited at about the level of C7.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2023, 02:18:55 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2023, 07:06:36 PM »
The bullet entered at about the level of C7 and exited at about the level of C7.

You placed the entrance wound at the bottom of C6 and the exit wound at the middle of C7. But even if I give it to you, look how far above the shoulders you put the entrance wound. Now look at how far down the shoulders the entrance wound was in JFK's autopsy photo. Do you really think the MB is entering at C7? How far does your denial go?

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2023, 08:02:10 PM »
You placed the entrance wound at the bottom of C6 and the exit wound at the middle of C7. But even if I give it to you, look how far above the shoulders you put the entrance wound. Now look at how far down the shoulders the entrance wound was in JFK's autopsy photo. Do you really think the MB is entering at C7? How far does your denial go?

How far does Nickerson's and Organ's denial go? A long, long ways, to infinity and beyond. I've made the same point about C6/C7 and the autopsy photo several times. You can see that C7 is above the entrance wound in the photo. I can see it. Anyone with two working eyes and a willingness to acknowledge reality can see it. Heck, I know they can see it. But, they will never admit it, because doing this would mean that the SBT is bogus and that the lone-gunman theory is wrong.

Similarly, anyone with two working eyes can see that there's just no way that the modest bunch in JFK's jacket seen in the motorcade photos and films could account for JFK's rear clothing holes (never mind the fact that Willis 5 shows his jacket virtually flat). It's obvious, plainly obvious. I know they can see it, unless their eyesight is just bad. But, here, too, they'll never admit it, because if JFK's jacket didn't bunch enough to account for the rear clothing holes, those holes destroy the SBT and the lone-gunman theory.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 08:07:51 PM by Michael T. Griffith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2023, 08:02:10 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2023, 08:53:12 PM »
How far does Nickerson's and Organ's denial go? A long, long ways, to infinity and beyond. I've made the same point about C6/C7 and the autopsy photo several times. You can see that C7 is above the entrance wound in the photo. I can see it. Anyone with two working eyes and a willingness to acknowledge reality can see it. Heck, I know they can see it. But, they will never admit it, because doing this would mean that the SBT is bogus and that the lone-gunman theory is wrong.

Similarly, anyone with two working eyes can see that there's just no way that the modest bunch in JFK's jacket seen in the motorcade photos and films could account for JFK's rear clothing holes (never mind the fact that Willis 5 shows his jacket virtually flat). It's obvious, plainly obvious. I know they can see it, unless their eyesight is just bad. But, here, too, they'll never admit it, because if JFK's jacket didn't bunch enough to account for the rear clothing holes, those holes destroy the SBT and the lone-gunman theory.

Which is why the LN hypothesis is a house of cards. It only takes 1 undeniable fact pointing to a conspiracy and the LNers are kaput! They must remain in denial and move on to another topic the kooky CTers are harping on about. Better than admitting they've wasted decades vainly trying to defend Oswald as being a LN assassin, which he clearly wasn't. In for a penny, I suppose.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2023, 09:31:31 PM »
You placed the entrance wound at the bottom of C6 and the exit wound at the middle of C7.

Wrong. I placed the entrance wound at C7.

But even if I give it to you, look how far above the shoulders you put the entrance wound. Now look at how far down the shoulders the entrance wound was in JFK's autopsy photo. Do you really think the MB is entering at C7? How far does your denial go?

First of all, that's not an X-Ray of Kennedy, who had a bit of a hunchback physique. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, at the time of the autopsy, Kennedy's shoulders were greatly elevated due to rigor mortis.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2023, 09:31:31 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2023, 11:47:37 PM »

Wrong. I placed the entrance wound at C7.

First of all, that's not an X-Ray of Kennedy, who had a bit of a hunchback physique. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, at the time of the autopsy, Kennedy's shoulders were greatly elevated due to rigor mortis.

Ok, so your entrance wound was placed on the back of a tilted C7 vertebrae. Then put a spot on JFK's rigored back where you think his C7 vertebrae was and show me how it matches the back wound on the autopsy photo.

Use 2 lasers on yourself like I described upthread and match JFK's back wound, then post a photo and show us all that the MB was possible or continue with your denial. Otherwise, you need to produce something more substantial to make your case than anything you've provided so far, which is nothing.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2023, 12:15:39 AM »
Ok, so your entrance wound was placed on the back of a tilted C7 vertebrae. Then put a spot on JFK's rigored back where you think his C7 vertebrae was and show me how it matches the back wound on the autopsy photo.

Use 2 lasers on yourself like I described upthread and match JFK's back wound, then post a photo and show us all that the MB was possible or continue with your denial. Otherwise, you need to produce something more substantial to make your case than anything you've provided so far, which is nothing.

I put the entrance wound on the back of a C7 vertebrae. You call C7 tilted because you need to for some reason. The wound on Kennedy was at the level of C7.

I'm not interested in doing your worthless laser experiment. If you're so interested in seeing it done then do it yourself. Quit flapping your gums. Put up or shut up. The single bullet trajectory has been presented in this forum by me and others. It works. That you're too damn stupid to see it is not my problem.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 12:18:10 AM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2023, 12:15:39 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2023, 05:18:35 AM »
I put the entrance wound on the back of a C7 vertebrae. You call C7 tilted because you need to for some reason. The wound on Kennedy was at the level of C7.

I'm not interested in doing your worthless laser experiment. If you're so interested in seeing it done then do it yourself. Quit flapping your gums. Put up or shut up. The single bullet trajectory has been presented in this forum by me and others. It works. That you're too damn stupid to see it is not my problem.

Somebody is pretty damned stupid if they think what they've presented in this forum "works". Of course I have done the laser experiment but if I posted my results would it change your mind? Let's see. I'm holding a mirror to show where the laser in front strikes me at C7. Note where the rear laser strikes my neck, which is where C7/C6 actually is, not on the back, like JFK's alleged entrance wound.

http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/MB2lasers2.png

You must do the experiment yourself to be convinced, which is why you definitely won't do it. You wouldn't want to burst your dufus bubble by knowing the truth and having wasted decades on this forum defending the magic bullet. How stupid would that be?  :-*