Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK's Shallow Back Wound and Knowledge of the Throat Wound at the Autopsy  (Read 9432 times)

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Re: JFK's Shallow Back Wound and Knowledge of the Throat Wound at the Autopsy
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2023, 06:37:44 PM »
Advertisement
What would be the height in inches that JFK's coat would need to be bunched up in order for the hole in it to match up with the entry wound as seen in the autopsy photo(s) or as described on the Facesheet (14 cms below the tip of the rt. mastoid process)?

Just go look at the rear coat and shirt holes and then look where C6/C7 is on JFK's neck. Both of the clothing holes are over 5 inches below their respective collars. We have plenty of photos that show a side or rear view of JFK's coat and shirt collars on his neck. Anyone not blinded by bias can see that the coat alone would have had to bunch far, far higher/more than we see it bunched in any photo or footage taken during the motorcade.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 06:38:29 PM by Michael T. Griffith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2023, 06:37:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2023, 11:08:01 PM »
I can't believe that this would have to be pointed out to you but , neither Jerry nor I have the bullet passing through the bunched up portions of the clothing.

Been trying to figure that one out, Tim. Some CTs seem to think along these lines:

The throat wound was above the shirt collar and tie. These medical marvels believe the necktie knot wasn't scraped by a bullet, but rather Parkland nurses (get this) caused the nick on the tie-knot and the "slits" in the short collar by using sharp-pointed scissors to remove the clothing (I'm not kidding; they believe this). That allows them to have the throat wound higher than it really is.

So with the throat wound artificially higher, these CTs then project backward the angle to the window (the guy above in the Jefferies film-grab used 22° that he pulled out of his a-zz). From this, they "determine" where the "brainwashed WC apologist" back wound would have to enter. And it's through the "bunch" like Griffith contends.

The slope is about 20° to the horizon (about 17° through the body relative to street level). I'm not saying the SBT occurred at Z223-225; it could be a few frames earlier.

If you make a more full-profile outline of JFK's body in the Jefferies film, it would look like this,. I have added a 17° slope and nape creases.

"Can't you see the bunch on the rightward side of the jacket nape?"

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2023, 02:56:26 AM »
Just go look at the rear coat and shirt holes and then look where C6/C7 is on JFK's neck. Both of the clothing holes are over 5 inches below their respective collars. We have plenty of photos that show a side or rear view of JFK's coat and shirt collars on his neck. Anyone not blinded by bias can see that the coat alone would have had to bunch far, far higher/more than we see it bunched in any photo or footage taken during the motorcade.

You're not answering my question. I asked you to give me a number. You can give half inch or quarter of an inch graduations, like one and a half or two and a quarter. Just give me a number. What would be the height in inches that JFK's coat would need to be bunched up in order for the hole in it to match up with the entry wound as seen in the autopsy photo(s) or as described on the Facesheet (14 cms below the tip of the rt. mastoid process)?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2023, 02:56:26 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2023, 03:06:58 AM »
Been trying to figure that one out, Tim. Some CTs seem to think along these lines:

The throat wound was above the shirt collar and tie. These medical marvels believe the necktie knot wasn't scraped by a bullet, but rather Parkland nurses (get this) caused the nick on the tie-knot and the "slits" in the short collar by using sharp-pointed scissors to remove the clothing (I'm not kidding; they believe this). That allows them to have the throat wound higher than it really is.

So with the throat wound artificially higher, these CTs then project backward the angle to the window (the guy above in the Jefferies film-grab used 22° that he pulled out of his a-zz). From this, they "determine" where the "brainwashed WC apologist" back wound would have to enter. And it's through the "bunch" like Griffith contends.

The slope is about 20° to the horizon (about 17° through the body relative to street level). I'm not saying the SBT occurred at Z223-225; it could be a few frames earlier.

If you make a more full-profile outline of JFK's body in the Jefferies film, it would look like this,. I have added a 17° slope and nape creases.

"Can't you see the bunch on the rightward side of the jacket nape?"

I don't think that the shot occured after Z223. I say between Z222 and Z223. Maybe as early as Z221.

Nice compilation of photos and graphics, btw.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2023, 03:36:17 AM »
I don't think that the shot occured after Z223. I say between Z222 and Z223. Maybe as early as Z221.

Nice compilation of photos and graphics, btw.

Graphically, it's good to depict the SBT near Z225 because that's when both men come into view. The next-generation 3D artists will be able to make the darn highway sign transparent and go to the more viable-frame.

Alas, the next-generation 3D is here and they're screwing it up big-time. Nice hair, though.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2023, 03:36:17 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2023, 03:53:58 AM »
Graphically, it's good to depict the SBT near Z225 because that's when both men come into view. The next-generation 3D artists will be able to make the darn highway sign transparent and go to the more viable-frame.

Alas, the next-generation 3D is here and they're screwing it up big-time. Nice hair, though.

I understand. But I don't worry about coming up with a graphical depiction. I leave that up to people like you.  :)

I'm just going by the reflex reactions of Kennedy and Connally. Although, Sturdivan believes that Kennedy's reaction wasn't a reflex one.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2023, 01:41:02 AM »
Since the following image won't display, I can only provide the link showing the alleged entrance and exit wounds. This one is easy. If the shot was taken from the 6th floor of the TSBD, and it is known approximately where on Elm that the MB struck JFK, then the bullet's trajectory thru JFK can be determined with simple geometry. The bottom line is that the alleged exit wound can be easily referenced to the C7 vertebrae. Therefore, if the MB travels downward 17 degrees from horizontal and enters JFK and exits at C7, then it must have entered the back at C6. No amount of slouching or jacket bunching would affect this trajectory thru JFK.

http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/JFK_Entrance_Exit_Wounds.jpg

So does the alleged entrance wound on the back look like it is entering at C6? No way. Yet it must have, therefore it must be magic. You just can't argue with geometry unless you identify the false assumptions that led to the wrong conclusion. All I see here are a bunch of irrelevant graphics that have no geomatics applied to them.

Here is a simple way to prove to yourself that the MB was impossible. Get in between 2 lasers pointed at each other @ 17 degrees and try to match JFK's entrance/exit wounds http://www.kohlbstudio.com/Images/JFK_2lasers.png If any LNer posts their results, I will eat a bug.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 02:00:06 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2023, 01:41:02 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2023, 04:16:10 AM »
Where is Caprio now that we need him?  He used to claim that because JFK wore expensive suits from Brooks Brothers that they would never "bunch" to rebut the evidence visible with his own eyes.  If a time machine were invented to allow some of these kooks to sit in Oswald's lap as he pulled the trigger, they would gouge their own eyes out to avoid acknowledging his guilt and proclaim his innocence while the shots were still ringing in their ears.

“If there were actually reliable evidence, I fantasize that you wouldn’t accept it anyway, therefore you should just believe what I claim without any reliable evidence”.