Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: David Lifton has died  (Read 7373 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: David Lifton has died
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2022, 05:45:24 PM »
Advertisement
As expected, Richard will try to justify his abysmal behavior with more vile drivel filled with utter lies and pathetic "my imaginary conspirators would have done so and so" opinions.

Normal, reasonable people can disagree about something and still be respectful, but not Richard and that says a lot about him.

As usual, Martin avoids addressing the substance of my post and instead engages in personal commentary and insults to deflect from the issue.  Again, would the conspirators (not mine but Lifton's) frame Oswald by linking him to a specific rifle and shooting location, but then assassinate JFK with a different rifle from a different location?  Necessitating the incredible risk and complexity of stealing the president's body and altering it after the fact.  No reasonable person can believe that was the plan since all this risk and complexity could be eliminated simply by using whatever rifle they intended to link to Oswald and firing the shots from the 6th floor.   In addition, there is certainly no evidence to support Lifton's theory.  Nor Martin has attempted to provide any or even address the logical inconsistencies of such a plan.  Instead, as usual, has tried to deflect the discussion down the rabbit hole via his personal commentary. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 05:46:08 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2022, 05:45:24 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2022, 06:52:06 PM »
As usual, Martin avoids addressing the substance of my post and instead engages in personal commentary and insults to deflect from the issue.  Again, would the conspirators (not mine but Lifton's) frame Oswald by linking him to a specific rifle and shooting location, but then assassinate JFK with a different rifle from a different location?  Necessitating the incredible risk and complexity of stealing the president's body and altering it after the fact.  No reasonable person can believe that was the plan since all this risk and complexity could be eliminated simply by using whatever rifle they intended to link to Oswald and firing the shots from the 6th floor.   In addition, there is certainly no evidence to support Lifton's theory.  Nor Martin has attempted to provide any or even address the logical inconsistencies of such a plan.  Instead, as usual, has tried to deflect the discussion down the rabbit hole via his personal commentary.

You just don't know when to stop.

I have no intention to enter into any kind of discussion about Lifton's theories, based on your own pathetically biased opinions, in a thread that deals with the man's death.

Your miserable attempt to derail this thread into another CT bashing exercise is contemptible.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:06:47 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2022, 02:58:51 AM »
As usual, Martin avoids addressing the substance of my post and instead engages in personal commentary and insults to deflect from the issue. 

Please. Your entire screed against Lifton was personal commentary and insults. Will anybody even give a damn when you die?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2022, 02:58:51 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2022, 05:11:43 PM »
You just don't know when to stop.

I have no intention to enter into any kind of discussion about Lifton's theories, based on your own pathetically biased opinions, in a thread that deals with the man's death.

Your miserable attempt to derail this thread into another CT bashing exercise is contemptible.

LOL.  The only person that is derailing this thread is yourself.  A common pattern. You interject yourself with personal commentary and insults and then run away.  I addressed Lifton's absurd theory.  The fact that he has died or was a "nice" guy doesn't impact the lack of evidence and common sense to support his bizarre theory.  It is a joke. 

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2022, 05:23:09 PM »
LOL.  The only person that is derailing this thread is yourself.  A common pattern. You interject yourself with personal commentary and insults and then run away.  I addressed Lifton's absurd theory.  The fact that he has died or was a "nice" guy doesn't impact the lack of evidence and common sense to support his bizarre theory.  It is a joke.

You really are some piece of work.

The fact that he has died or was a "nice" guy doesn't impact the lack of evidence and common sense to support his bizarre theory.

Lifton offered more credible evidence for parts of his theory than you ever will and can for Oswald being on the 6th floor when the shots were fired.

If anybody is a joke, it's a you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2022, 05:23:09 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2022, 06:42:26 PM »
You really are some piece of work.

The fact that he has died or was a "nice" guy doesn't impact the lack of evidence and common sense to support his bizarre theory.

Lifton offered more credible evidence for parts of his theory than you ever will and can for Oswald being on the 6th floor when the shots were fired.

If anybody is a joke, it's a you.

More personal commentary and insults.  Are you indicating that you believe there is validity to Lifton's insane theory that JFK's body was stolen from the plane and his body altered?  What "credible evidence" are you referencing that he presented to support this claim?  Apply your same contrarian standard of proof to Lifton's theory that you apply to Oswald's guilt and tell us how it is "credible."

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2022, 07:35:53 PM »
Try understanding what you read for once....

Are you indicating that you believe there is validity to Lifton's insane theory that JFK's body was stolen from the plane and his body altered?

I'm indicating that he provided a lot more credible evidence for his theory than you ever have provided for your own crackpot theories.

Btw, the fact that you do not consider Lifton's evidence to be credible is most likely a combination of extreme bias and ignorance on your part as well as a fundamental lack of understanding what credible evidence actually is. I truly feel sorry for you, but it's not really my problem that you are this clueless.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 08:13:17 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2022, 07:35:53 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2022, 01:51:21 PM »
Try understanding what you read for once....

Are you indicating that you believe there is validity to Lifton's insane theory that JFK's body was stolen from the plane and his body altered?

I'm indicating that he provided a lot more credible evidence for his theory than you ever have provided for your own crackpot theories.

Btw, the fact that you do not consider Lifton's evidence to be credible is most likely a combination of extreme bias and ignorance on your part as well as a fundamental lack of understanding what credible evidence actually is. I truly feel sorry for you, but it's not really my problem that you are this clueless.

Try to understand what you are reading.  I asked YOU what "credible evidence" YOU believe Lifton provided to support his theory.  And you responded by just repeating that "he provided a lot more credible evidence for his theory than you have ever have." LOL.  In other words you don't have a clue what you are talking about.  Again, deflecting the discussion to me instead of discussing the issue.