Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Morley: Major Break Coming in the JFK Assassination Story  (Read 6348 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Morley: Major Break Coming in the JFK Assassination Story
« on: December 05, 2022, 06:35:46 PM »
Advertisement
Major Break Coming in the JFK Assassination Story
Many Americans wonder why the CIA is still concealing records related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, which happened nearly 60 years ago.

We now have the answer. The CIA is hiding something terribly embarrassing, if not incriminating, about its role the JFK story. In mid-1963, senior Agency officials approved a covert operation that used Lee Harvey Oswald for intelligence purposes, three months before Oswald allegedly shot and killed the president in Dallas on November 22, 1963. The CIA hid this operation from the Warren Commission in 1964, from the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1978, and from the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) in 1998. The explosive story is told in 44 JFK records that the CIA has “denied in full” to the public.

In an Oct. 2021 memo President Biden set December 15 for federal agencies to disclose all records related to the assassination. Whether the CIA will release records related to the undisclosed Oswald operation is a test of Biden’s order and the 1992 JFK Records Act, which mandates release of all assassination-related information in the government’s possession

I will explain what we know—and do not know—about the undisclosed Oswald operation at a press conference at the National Press Club tomorrow, Tuesday December 6.

The event, sponsored by the Mary Ferrell Foundation, puts this major development in the Dallas tragedy into legal, political, and historical context.

Foundation president Rex Bradford will speak about what has been learned about JFK’s assassination in the past 25 years and what remains to be done.

Attorney Larry Schnapf will speak about the foundation’s lawsuit against Biden and the National Archives for failure to enforce the JFK Records Act.

Judge John Tunheim, former chair of the ARRB, will speak about the board’s work and about how the CIA misled the review board on the still-secret records.

Rolf Mowatt-Larssen, former CIA officer, will comment on the evidence of the undisclosed Oswald operation.

Fernand Amandi, pollster and MSNBC analyst, will present the results of a nationwide poll on Americans’ attitudes toward JFK’s assassination and President Biden order on JFK files.

Watch the livestream on YouTube on Dec. 6 at 9:30am EST

Thoughts?

JFK Assassination Forum

Morley: Major Break Coming in the JFK Assassination Story
« on: December 05, 2022, 06:35:46 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Morley: Major Break Coming in the JFK Assassination Story
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 06:46:43 PM »
Major Break Coming in the JFK Assassination Storyhttps://youtu.be/To5UEvb5jQU

Thoughts?
I'll guess it's related to his Joannides theory. That is Oswald was an unwitting participant in some counter intelligence operation intended to embarrass the FPCC. Or maybe AMSPELL, the CIA/DRE relationship. Hes' been pushing this story for years.

As to its significance: I'll be skeptical, very much so, since he has a history, for me, of exaggerating things. Particularly since he said this, "The CIA is hiding something terribly embarrassing if not incriminating..." Is hiding something? Not was? He knows this? Is it incriminating or just embarrassing?

« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 07:19:37 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 07:21:47 PM »
I'll guess it's related to his Joannides theory. That is Oswald was an unwitting participant in some counter intelligence operation intended to embarrass the FPCC. Or maybe AMSPELL, the CIA/DRE relationship. Hes' been pushing this story for years.

As to its significance I'll just be skeptical since he has a history, for me, of exaggerating things. Particularly since he said this, "The CIA is hiding something terribly embarassing..." Is hiding something? He knows this?

Given the way Morley is hyping tomorrow's event, I hope it's as significant as he is advertising.

I agree that it's probably related to the FPCC and/or Mexico City.

And if it's true that the CIA had a relationship with Oswald prior to the Kennedy assassination, that's something that would help explain their continued secrecy around the 1963 files of agents like Joannides who died decades ago.

However, it may fall short of a Smoking Gun proving that JFK's murder was an Inside Job. But that may not matter because if it's confirmed that Oswald had a relationship with the CIA or FBI or both agencies, that would only increase the speculation that it was an Inside Job.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 07:22:41 PM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 07:21:47 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 07:58:43 PM »
Given the way Morley is hyping tomorrow's event, I hope it's as significant as he is advertising.

I agree that it's probably related to the FPCC and/or Mexico City.

And if it's true that the CIA had a relationship with Oswald prior to the Kennedy assassination, that's something that would help explain their continued secrecy around the 1963 files of agents like Joannides who died decades ago.

However, it may fall short of a Smoking Gun proving that JFK's murder was an Inside Job. But that may not matter because if it's confirmed that Oswald had a relationship with the CIA or FBI or both agencies, that would only increase the speculation that it was an Inside Job.
Was the relationship witting or unwitting? Huge difference between him being a willing and knowing asset with the CIA versus being used by them without his knowledge. So Joannides/Angleton heard about him through his fight with Bringuier and the DRE then tried to encourage/use him? Helped promote him w/out his knowledge in an attempt to embarrass the FPCC and Castro? As in, "We've got this nut over here. Let's get him to embarrass Castro. Get him on radio and TV."

I can imagine the latter but absolutely not the first, i.e., witting, unless everything we know about him was an act, part of his Legend. And I would argue that there would have been lots of evidence for the latter; evidence that isn't there.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 08:46:48 PM »
Was the relationship witting or unwitting? Huge difference between him being a willing and knowing asset with the CIA versus being used by them without his knowledge. So Joannides/Angleton heard about him through his fight with Bringuier and the DRE then tried to encourage/use him? Helped promote him w/out his knowledge in an attempt to embarrass the FPCC and Castro? As in, "We've got this nut over here. Let's get him to embarrass Castro. Get him on radio and TV."

I can imagine the latter but absolutely not the first, i.e., witting, unless everything we know about him was an act, part of his Legend. And I would argue that there would have been lots of evidence for the latter; evidence that isn't there.

I have no idea what Morley will add that we don't already know. We'll have to wait til tomorrow night.

But I have speculated for years that Oswald's fake FPCC chapter and the strange Mexico City trip that followed was potentially an intelligence operation. If that's proven to be true, whether Oswald was aware of who he was working for or with is the next unanswered question.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 08:46:48 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2022, 04:06:50 PM »
Not much new information shared at Morley's press conference.

It mostly seems like an attempt to generate interest in President Biden's decision on the JFK files that is due to be announced next week.

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2022, 12:28:25 AM »
Not much new information shared at Morley's press conference.

It mostly seems like an attempt to generate interest in President Biden's decision on the JFK files that is due to be announced next week.

You are right. Here is my report:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2022/12/morleys-bombshell-dud.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2022, 12:28:25 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2022, 04:32:42 AM »
I appreciate Morley's attempts to get the news media to cover the JFK files issue but yeah, I think he over sold the event that was held today.

Until the files on Joannides and others are declassified, we can only speculate on his theory that LHO was an intelligence asset.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 04:33:55 AM by Jon Banks »