Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Deconstructing Bugliosi's "53 pieces of evidence"  (Read 8136 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Deconstructing Bugliosi's "53 pieces of evidence"
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2022, 05:00:22 PM »
Advertisement
This doesn't seem like a great mystery.  Brennan is standing below on the street, hears gun shots, does the logical thing and looks for the source of the noise and sees Oswald with his rifle.  If there is anything that is surprising, it is that many more witnesses didn't do the same (although others did see the rifle in that window confirming that is the location of the shooter - unless you believe lunatic things like Oswald was firing blanks etc).

Brennan is standing below on the street, hears gun shots, does the logical thing and looks for the source of the noise and sees Oswald with his rifle.

Except he didn't, because in the Z-film he can be seen watching the motorcade at the time the shots rang out and the shooter was just about completely hidden behind the wall next to the SN window.

This doesn't seem like a great mystery.

What is a complete mystery is how a reasonable person can take anything Brennan said seriously.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2022, 05:00:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2022, 05:37:42 PM »
"All" Martin can find is that Oswald left his rifle at the crime scene!  HA HA HA.

“Oswald left his rifle at the crime scene”. HA HA HA.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 05:50:26 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2022, 05:40:20 PM »
I've always found it hard to believe that Brennan was able to "clearly" see from 90 feet away looking upward to a very small window with the pane cracked open halfway that he could identify someone, especially when his eyes - like many people there - were focused on the motorcade. We're talking pandemonium here with the cars and cycles going by, the cheering and so on.

And on top of that, anyone in a position to take aim for the last shot would necessarily be crouched down behind boxes with a rifle up to his face.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2022, 05:40:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2022, 05:42:49 PM »
Bad luck for Oswald is that he looked like the shooter.

Unfair and biased lineup. No “bad luck” involved.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2022, 05:50:03 PM »
Why do you continue to insist in showing off just how big of a fool you are. And what do you think to achieve by completely misrepresenting what was actually said?

“Richard” is either an utterly dishonest propagandist or an utter failure at comprehending the written word. My money is on utterly dishonest propagandist.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2022, 05:50:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2022, 06:00:00 PM »
Brennan is standing below on the street, hears gun shots, does the logical thing and looks for the source of the noise and sees Oswald with his rifle.

Except he didn't, because in the Z-film he can be seen watching the motorcade at the time the shots rang out and the shooter was just about completely hidden behind the wall next to the SN window.

This doesn't seem like a great mystery.

What is a complete mystery is how a reasonable person can take anything Brennan said seriously.

What Brennan swore to in his affidavit on 1/22/63 is the truth as he remembered seeing the events at the time of the murder.....  He was not lying...... but he may have been confused about some aspects.    It was only after seeing Lee Oswald murdered ( who he knew was innocent of shooting JFK) that  he saw the light and decided to support the official tale.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2022, 06:05:59 PM »
“Richard” is either an utterly dishonest propagandist or an utter failure at comprehending the written word. My money is on utterly dishonest propagandist.

i] utterly dishonest propagandist.[/i]

Mr "Smith" is far more than an ....i] utterly dishonest propagandist.[/i]

At this late date and all of the information that has surfaced over the years .... I doubt that any rational person could possibly believe the stuff that "Smith" regurgitates

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2022, 06:05:59 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2022, 08:16:42 PM »

There; Now others can judge for themselves just where they think Brennan
appears to be looking.

Bill Chapman
Dead Oswald Tour
27,598 Views To Date