Avicii -Wake Me Up When Its All Over

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 04:38:28 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Avicii
« on: November 29, 2022, 04:09:24 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Avicii
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 04:32:20 PM »

I would say there is an over 90 % chance that Oswald was guilty of murder and acted alone. But nothing is ever know for certain. And my views, unlike that of most CTers, are subject to change with new quality evidence.

If there was a conspiracy, it had to be a small one. And almost certainly involved Oswald as a knowing member of it. Large-Secret-Enduring conspiracies are astronomically unlikely. Do the math.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 03:55:36 PM »
I would say there is an over 90 % chance that Oswald was guilty of murder and acted alone. But nothing is ever know for certain. And my views, unlike that of most CTers, are subject to change with new quality evidence.

If there was a conspiracy, it had to be a small one. And almost certainly involved Oswald as a knowing member of it. Large-Secret-Enduring conspiracies are astronomically unlikely. Do the math.

If there was a conspiracy, it had to be a small one. And almost certainly involved Oswald as a knowing member of it.

I agree, except for Oswald being a knowing conspirator. Sure, he must have been involved in something, for him to be set up as the fall guy, but I'm not so sure he really knew what the actual plan was.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 01:06:11 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 03:55:36 PM »