Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Allen Dulles  (Read 3086 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Allen Dulles
« on: November 28, 2022, 10:00:48 PM »
Advertisement
Is there anyone suspected of involvement in JFK's assassination who was better positioned to organize a conspiracy plot and the cover up afterwards?

Dulles reportedly continued to meet regularly with his CIA loyalists after he was fired by Kennedy and spent the weekend of the Kennedy assassination at a farm in Virginia that was used by the CIA.

David Talbot:
"Dulles, as I say, continued to sort of set up an anti-Kennedy government in exile in his home in Georgetown. Many of the people he was meeting with, several of the people, including Howard Hunt and others, later became figures of suspicion during the House Select Committee on Assassination hearings in Washington in the 1970s. You know, most Americans don’t know that that was the last official statement, the last official report, on the Kennedy assassination, not the Warren Report back in 1964. But the Congress reopened the investigation into John Kennedy’s assassination, and they did determine he was killed as the result of a conspiracy.

So a number of the people who came up during this investigation by Congress were figures of interest who were meeting with Allen Dulles. They had no, you know, obvious reason to be meeting with a “retired” CIA official. The weekend of Kennedy’s assassination, Allen Dulles is not at home watching television like the rest of America. He’s at a remote CIA facility, two years after being pushed out of the agency by Kennedy, called The Farm, in northern Virginia, that he used when he was director of the CIA as a kind of an alternate command post. Well, he’s there while Kennedy is killed, after Kennedy is killed, when Jack Ruby then kills Lee Harvey Oswald. That whole fateful weekend, he’s hunkered down in a CIA command post. So, there are many odd circumstances like this.

I also found out from interviewing the children of another former CIA official that one of the key figures of interest in the Kennedy assassination, a guy named William Harvey, who was head of the CIA-Mafia plot against Castro and hated the Kennedys, thought that they were weak and so on, he was seen leaving his Rome station and flying to Dallas, by his own deputy, on an airplane early in November 1963. This is a remarkable sighting, because to place someone like William Harvey, the head of the CIA’s assassination unit, put there by Allen Dulles, in Dallas in November of '63 before the assassination is a very important fact. The CIA, by the way, refuses, even at this late date, to release the travel vouchers for people like William Harvey. Under the JFK Records Act, that was passed back in the 1990s, they are compelled by federal law to release all documents related to the Kennedy assassination, but they're still withholding over 1,100 of these documents, including—and I used the Freedom of Information Act to try and get the travel vouchers for William Harvey. They’re still holding onto them..."

https://www.democracynow.org/2015/10/19/a_cia_tie_to_jfk_assassination

Is there a good reason why William Harvey's travel files are still classified? He has been dead since the 1970s.

While it's probable that Dulles used his role on the Warren Commission to help protect the CIA's secrets, it remains largely speculative that he had a role in JFK's assassination. But if it was an inside job, he's one of the few people I could see pulling a plot like that together.

JFK Assassination Forum

Allen Dulles
« on: November 28, 2022, 10:00:48 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Allen Dulles
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 11:16:16 PM »
Allen Dulles ? Let's be real about Dulles . JFK fired his ass because Dulles kept him in the dark and of course Dulles would lie about everything . S JFK fires Dulles and then after JFK is gunned down in Dallas , LBJ thinks that Dulles should be and was put on the Warren Commission . Really !!!!! To me that was like slapping the Kennedy family and all of us in the face !

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 12:06:35 AM »
Allen Dulles ? Let's be real about Dulles . JFK fired his ass because Dulles kept him in the dark and of course Dulles would lie about everything . S JFK fires Dulles and then after JFK is gunned down in Dallas , LBJ thinks that Dulles should be and was put on the Warren Commission . Really !!!!! To me that was like slapping the Kennedy family and all of us in the face !

Page 32 of “History Will Prove Us Right” by Howard Willens:

Johnson had asked Robert Kennedy to suggest possible commission members from the private sector. Kennedy proposed Allen W. Dulles, the former CIA director, and John J. McCloy, the former president of the World Bank. President Johnson agreed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 12:06:35 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 12:40:14 AM »
Did Bobby ever confirm this?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 12:48:00 AM »

The footnote for that paragraph is: Caro, Passage of Power, 442.

If anyone has access to that reference, perhaps it might answer your question.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 12:48:00 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 03:20:13 AM »
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer .

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 04:39:48 PM »
Allen Welsh Dulles makes even the serpent in the Garden of Eden blush...he's the figurehead of three coup d'états:

He oversaw the 1953 Iranian coup d'état; the 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état; and, the coup d'état on American soil in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963...grooming an innocent patsy to take the fall amid their sinister operational planning. Bunch of lying treasonous cowards.

The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 04:40:59 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 04:39:48 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2023, 01:57:10 AM »

https://jfkfacts.org/devils-chessboard-today/#comment-867728
TOM S.
APRIL 6, 2016 AT 12:14 AM
Jean,
You have not convinced me that even you believe JFK held Dulles in high regard, or that he was fond of Dulles.

https://books.google.com/books?id=vf9ZJx8WkjQC&printsec=frontcover&dq=%22Legacy+of+Ashes%22&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjrt8X0j_nLAhWK2SYKHQw0CqkQ6AEIKjAB#v=onepage&q=sexual%20dalliances&f=false

Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA - Page 191books.google.com › books
Tim Weiner · 2008
FOUND INSIDE – PAGE 191
Hoover knew some of the deeper secrets in the Kennedy family—including the president-elect's sexual dalliances during World War II with a suspected Nazi spy—and he had shared that knowledge with Dulles. Kennedy knew all this because his ...

This is odd, too...

1964 :
https://jfkfacts.org/rfk-recommends-allen-dulles-for-a-civil-rights-mission/
"..Listen to this fascinating telephone call in June 1964 between President Lyndon Johnson, Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy and former CIA director Allen Dulles.
In the call, LBJ and RFK prevail upon Dulles to serve as the president’s personal emissary to Mississippi after disappearance of the three civil rights workers."

In comments:

https://jfkfacts.org/rfk-recommends-allen-dulles-for-a-civil-rights-mission/#comment-815860
JEAN DAVISON
OCTOBER 14, 2015 AT 12:58 PM
The H/T to me should go instead to Max Holland, who published a transcript of this call in “The Kennedy Assassination Tapes,” which is where I found it.

http://www.amazon.com/Kennedy-Assassination-Tapes-Max-Holland/dp/1400042380/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1444841780&sr=1-1&keywords=kennedy+assassination+tapes

https://jfkfacts.org/rfk-recommends-allen-dulles-for-a-civil-rights-mission/#comment-815607
...Here’s a transcript of part of the call I think is pretty fascinating.

—————

[Starting at minute 7:00]

Dulles: Why did you pick me for this?

RFK: Because I *know* you.

https://jfkfacts.org/devils-chessboard-today/#comment-867706
JEAN DAVISON
APRIL 5, 2016 AT 11:17 PM
“Anyone who actually believes that the Kennedy’s and Dulles held each other in high regard is mortally naïve or utterly disingenuous.”

QUOTE:

“Allen Dulles handled himself awfully well, with a great deal of dignity,” Robert Kennedy said of the period after the Bay of Pigs, “and never tried to shift the blame. The President was very fond of him, as I was.”

UNQUOTE
–Schlesinger, “Robert Kennedy and His Times, p. 459

« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 02:21:00 AM by Tom Scully »