Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Russians Interference with the 2022 Elections.  (Read 8591 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Russians Interference with the 2022 Elections.
« on: November 16, 2022, 01:49:14 PM »
Advertisement

Russia's Prigozhin admits interfering in U.S. elections

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/russias-prigozhin-admits-interfering-us-elections-2022-11-07/

Russia was desperate to help Republicans. In hopes that will reduce aid to Ukraine (fat chance regardless of which party has the majority in the House). That is why the withdraw from Kherson was delayed to after the U. S. Elections. Russia accepted extra casualties in hopes of helping the Republicans.

Russia claims to interfere in U. S. Elections. A spokesman said:

"During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once," Prigozhin said. He did not elaborate on the cryptic comment.

In the 2022 U. S. Elections, the Russians did not remove both kidneys and the liver. Hell, they didn't even trim the fingernails.

Russia want to do two things.
    1. Interfere as must as possible in U. S. Elections. Which does not appear to amount to much.
    2. And then not keep this a secret but to broadcast this 'information'.

The goal? To undermine the people's confidence in elections. Undermining the people's confidence in elections is more important then interfering. Because, if true, releasing this information would allow America to take action to reduce this interference in the future. But hopefully, there are not too many people who fall for this. I certainly hope none at this forum.

JFK Assassination Forum

Russians Interference with the 2022 Elections.
« on: November 16, 2022, 01:49:14 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Russians Interference with the 2022 Elections.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 12:52:53 AM »
 I guess you believe they interfered in 16?

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 01:19:37 AM »
Russia's Prigozhin admits interfering in U.S. elections

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/russias-prigozhin-admits-interfering-us-elections-2022-11-07/

I'm pretty sure he was joking or trolling. Sometimes I wonder if Liberals still have a sense of humor.

Russia and the US have a long history of meddling in each other's domestic politics. It's not something that began in 2016.

Many Russians and some Americans believe that the US, under President Clinton, meddled in Russia's elections in the 1990s.

The U.S. Needs to Face Up to Its Long History of Election Meddling
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/07/the-us-has-a-long-history-of-election-meddling/565538/

Which may have been part of what motivated Putin to screw with Hillary Clinton in 2016.

But what is the evidence of Russian meddling in the 2022 elections? Which candidates did Russia prefer and how did those candidates perform in the midterms?

« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 01:24:14 AM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 01:19:37 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 01:27:47 AM »
 Thats fine but what is the evidence Putin meddled in 16? What we were told was lies, so hopefully there is something else

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 01:53:48 AM »
Thats fine but what is the evidence Putin meddled in 16? What we were told was lies, so hopefully there is something else

In 2016, I assume that Russia played a role in the email hacks and maybe did some social media manipulation. But I admit that there are still some gaps in terms of Proof that Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta emails.

Short of hard evidence, it was clear based on publicly statements by Russian officials and Russian media in 2016 that they preferred Trump over Hillary. Which is fine. Other countries are allowed to have preferences in our elections.

I don't think that what they did, if it was limited to hacking emails and social media manipulation, affected the outcome of the 2016 election. Hillary narrowly lost because of her baggage (Clinton Fatigue is real) and the FBI's investigation into her handling of State Department emails. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 01:53:48 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2022, 02:22:03 AM »
In 2016, I assume that Russia played a role in the email hacks and maybe did some social media manipulation. But I admit that there are still some gaps in terms of Proof that Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta emails.

Short of hard evidence, it was clear based on publicly statements by Russian officials and Russian media in 2016 that they preferred Trump over Hillary. Which is fine. Other countries are allowed to have preferences in our elections.

I don't think that what they did, if it was limited to hacking emails and social media manipulation, affected the outcome of the 2016 election. Hillary narrowly lost because of her baggage (Clinton Fatigue is real) and the FBI's investigation into her handling of State Department emails.

I don't make too much of this but we were told the Crowdstrike data was conformed by 17 US intelligence agencies was refuted  by the DNI at the time James Clapper and that in reality is was only three or four agencies That did not keep the mainstream for continuing the 17 agencies claim Since it was Wikileaks who published the hacked emails no one ever attempted to provide a scintilla of evidence for the connection that Wikileaks got the emails from the Russians Even the Wikileaks founders clearly suggested it was not the Russians

The following article takes it form there

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/05/13/hidden_over_2_years_dem_cyber-firms_sworn_testimony_it_had_no_proof_of_russian_hack_of_dnc_123596.html#!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 02:26:52 AM by Matt Grantham »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2022, 04:05:57 PM »
There is not an iota of evidence that the Russians influenced or changed a single vote in any US election.  None.  The irony, of course, is that the Dems have pontificated for two years about the evils of Trump questioning election results when they won.  A so-called war on democracy.  But they perpetuated one of the greatest conspiracy theories in modern history by suggesting, with no evidence whatsoever, that the Trump colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election.  They spent three years making this claim.  The hypocrisy is breathtaking.  And then impeaching Trump for asking Ukraine to look into Hunter Biden as election interference but completely ignoring Biden asking the Saudis not to cut oil production until after the midterm elections.  Unreal.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2022, 04:05:57 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2022, 12:09:10 AM »
 And no doubt the anger generated  by Russiagate was amplified by the hypocrisy over time and was a cause for Jan 6th