Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Russians Interference with the 2022 Elections.  (Read 11328 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Re: Russians Interference with the 2022 Elections.
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2023, 12:40:13 PM »
Advertisement
People here have miss-stated what I was saying in my original post.

I did not claim that Russia has controlled any of our elections, not in 2016, not in 2020, not in 2022.

What I said is that Russians would like us to believe, that they, to a certain extent, control our elections. They would like us to believe that 'others' control the election. Be the 'others' the Deep State within our own country, or themselves. It doesn't matter. As long as we suspect that others are controlling our elections, and so cause us to lose faith in Democracy.

What Russians can do, and have done, is issue false news reports intended to help certain candidates, like Trump. Indeed, any entity, foreign or domestic, can issue information in hopes of influencing voters. I don't see this as a big deal.

And the 2022 election results show clearly, that Russia does not control our elections. Neither by altering the vote totals, nor by having a huge influence on how people vote. If they did, they would have surely caused the Trump candidates to win, not lose.

I think some people believe in conspiracies like you describe because the world is too complex and they can't accept that so many Americans distrust their own government.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2023, 12:40:13 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2023, 03:16:22 AM »
Russians will continue to interfere in our elections hoping to get Republicans elected because they know right wingers will do their bidding.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2023, 12:35:18 PM »
Russians will continue to interfere in our elections hoping to get Republicans elected because they know right wingers will do their bidding.

LOL. Baghdad Bob is jealous of this kind of nonsense that is not based in reality.  This is real simple.  You might be able to see it even through Biden's smoke in NYC.

Obama - Russian invasion.

Trump - No Russian invasion.

Old Joe - Russian invasion, endless war, and total destruction of Ukraine.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2023, 12:35:18 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2023, 09:38:46 PM »
LOL. Baghdad Bob is jealous of this kind of nonsense that is not based in reality.  This is real simple.  You might be able to see it even through Biden's smoke in NYC.

Obama - Russian invasion.

Trump - No Russian invasion.

Old Joe - Russian invasion, endless war, and total destruction of Ukraine.

Russia's Prigozhin admits interfering in U.S. elections
November 7, 2022
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/russias-prigozhin-admits-interfering-us-elections-2022-11-07/

Funny since Russia already admitted they are actively helping the GOP and did so in 2022. Also, Republicans are notorious for spouting Russian propaganda.

Uh, Russia was already attacking Ukraine under Criminal Donald. And you want to blame Biden for a war that has nothing to do with the United States. Pathetic  :D :D :D 

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2023, 12:51:38 AM »
Russian interference?  The election laws were changed in almost every state just prior to the 2020 election to advantage Ukraine Joe.  The media censored and suppressed any story harmful to Biden.  The justice system suppressed evidence of crimes including treason committed by Biden and his family.  But Russia is the bad guy?  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2023, 12:51:38 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2023, 01:07:42 AM »
Russia's Prigozhin admits interfering in U.S. elections
November 7, 2022
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/russias-prigozhin-admits-interfering-us-elections-2022-11-07/

Funny since Russia already admitted they are actively helping the GOP and did so in 2022. Also, Republicans are notorious for spouting Russian propaganda.

Uh, Russia was already attacking Ukraine under Criminal Donald. And you want to blame Biden for a war that has nothing to do with the United States. Pathetic  :D :D :D

It was a joke. And a bad one given that Republicans didn't do as well as they expected in 2022.

The Russian guy that you're quoting is known to have a dark sense of humor. I wouldn't accept anything he says at face value...

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2023, 03:40:02 AM »
It was a joke. And a bad one given that Republicans didn't do as well as they expected in 2022.

The Russian guy that you're quoting is known to have a dark sense of humor. I wouldn't accept anything he says at face value...

Sorry, it was no joke.

Putin-connected businessman admits interference in U.S. elections
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/putin-connected-businessman-admits-interference-in-u-s-elections

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2023, 03:40:02 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2023, 03:42:40 AM »
Russian interference?  The election laws were changed in almost every state just prior to the 2020 election to advantage Ukraine Joe.  The media censored and suppressed any story harmful to Biden.  The justice system suppressed evidence of crimes including treason committed by Biden and his family.  But Russia is the bad guy?  LOL.

Putin-connected businessman admits interference in U.S. elections
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/putin-connected-businessman-admits-interference-in-u-s-elections

I just posted documented evidence of a Russian official admitting to election interference in the 2022 election to help Republicans.

What do you post? More propaganda spin and debunked conspiracy theories.