Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why We Still Don’t Have the JFK Assassination Files  (Read 8469 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Why We Still Don’t Have the JFK Assassination Files
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2022, 09:10:20 PM »
Advertisement

It’s telling….  ???

It’s telling….  ???

The sky is falling….  ???

The sky is falling….  ???

Suspicions are not evidence, never were, and never will be…  :-\

Suspicions are not evidence, never were, and never will be…

Tell that to Richard Smith

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2022, 09:10:20 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2022, 09:22:21 PM »
The JFK case is not "closed". Maybe it never will be due to the confirmed evidence of coverups.

Even the freaking CIA admits that they did a coverup yet some of you are still defending the government's investigations. It's mind-boggling how anyone can be confident that we know what happened despite all the evidence that efforts were made to obscure the truth...

Even the freaking CIA admits…

The CIA didn’t disclose their secret efforts to assassinate Castro. This would have been of interest to the WC (if the CIA had disclosed the plots). And the WC investigation would most likely have been different accordingly. However, there still isn’t any evidence that there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK or that the WC would have found some (if the plots against Castro had been disclosed to them).

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2022, 10:06:23 PM »

Even the freaking CIA admits…

The CIA didn’t disclose their secret efforts to assassinate Castro. This would have been of interest to the WC (if the CIA had disclosed the plots). And the WC investigation would most likely have been different accordingly. However, there still isn’t any evidence that there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK or that the WC would have found some (if the plots against Castro had been disclosed to them).

There’s plenty of evidence that suggests that others were involved but no smoking gun or conclusive proof.

Speculating about a conspiracy is not the same as proving that there was a conspiracy.

We may never be able to answer the questions of whether there was or wasn’t a conspiracy.

The case is not closed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2022, 10:06:23 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2022, 12:06:48 AM »
There’s plenty of evidence that suggests that others were involved but no smoking gun or conclusive proof.

Speculating about a conspiracy is not the same as proving that there was a conspiracy.

We may never be able to answer the questions of whether there was or wasn’t a conspiracy.

The case is not closed.

There are quite a few intriguing circumstances which create the opportunity for speculation about conspiracies. And for many years I just “knew” that there HAD to be a conspiracy. Learning more details, with an open mind, has changed my mind. And the more I continue to learn, the more convinced I am. That said, I am open to any new evidence of a conspiracy. I believe that most others are also.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2022, 12:58:33 PM »
You quite obviously don’t grasp the concept….   ::)

Defined as not accepting Willens’ hypocrisy and special pleading.

“Does not preclude” is prosecuting lawyer weasel words. It means nothing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2022, 12:58:33 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2022, 01:03:48 PM »
Suspicions are not evidence, never were, and never will be…  :-\

Followers of the “Oswald did it” faith should emblazon that on their walls and refer to it often.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2022, 01:06:20 PM »
Jefferson Morley on what the CIA is hiding:

Yes, There Is a JFK Smoking Gun

A small group of CIA officers was keenly interested in Oswald in the fall of 1963. They were running a psychological warfare operation, authorized in June 1963, that followed Oswald from New Orleans to Mexico City later that year. One of the officers supporting this operation was George Joannides, a career CIA officer whose records I sued for in 2003.

(This 2009 New York Times story on my lawsuit is pretty good.)

The evidence of the undisclosed Oswald operation is found in one partially declassified document from 1963 and 43 additional documents found in Joannides’ personnel file that have been “denied in full,” meaning no portions of them have been made public.

According to a CIA document filed in my Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, these sensitive records concern Joannides’ intelligence methods, his cover (meaning his false identity), and his travel in 1963-64, when he served as the chief of psychological warfare branch of the Agency’s Miami station, and in 1978, when he served as liaison to the House Select Committee on Assassination.

(The CIA’s policy of not revealing the names of living agents and informants does not apply here; Joannides died in 1990.)

https://jfkfacts.substack.com/p/yes-there-is-a-jfk-smoking-gun

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2022, 01:06:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2022, 01:10:05 PM »
It's mind-boggling how anyone can be confident that we know what happened despite all the evidence that efforts were made to obscure the truth...

Thumb1:

And for anyone to argue that the WC didn’t have an agenda is downright delusional.