Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prigozhin's drive to Moscow  (Read 5364 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Prigozhin's drive to Moscow
« on: June 24, 2023, 06:58:30 PM »
Advertisement

Prigozhin's Wagner Group has driven north into Rostov and captured the Russian Southern Military District Headquarters. He was filmed having a friendly conversation with Lieutenant-General Vladimir Alekseyev. Prigozhin has captured the headquarters and commander of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. It took him over six months to capture Bakhmut, pre-war population of 70,000 but one day to capture Rostov, population 1,000,000.

Lieutenant-General Vladimir Alekseyev earlier issued an order for the Wagner Group to stand down. And I suppose did so again upon being captured by the Wagner Group. I think if he could not convince them to stand down before being captured, I doubt he would be able to do so afterwards.

I wonder who is commanding the Russian invasion of Ukraine right now. Is there a Russian commander coordinating all the Russian forces in Ukraine? If the Ukrainian army advances forward now, who decides what units are to be sent to stop this?

The Wagner Group seems to halfway to Moscow at Voronezh where Russian helicopters attacked fuel storage units and set them on fire. To not allow the Wagner Group the fuel needed to reach Moscow. So, the Wagner Group seems to have reached Voronezh. Why else use helicopters when you can set fire to them from the ground?

What is this equivalent to? It would be like General Patton attacking and capturing the SHAEF headquarters in England, along with General Eisenhower. And issuing statements saying the reason America gave for entering the war are all lies. Japan did not attack Pearl Harbor. That was a false flag operation carried out by the Enterprize, Hornet and Yorktown. And America first declared war against Germany, rather than the other way around. President Roosevelt has been lied to. The Eight Air Force bombed the oil storage facilities in Portsmouth but to no avail. The Third Army has taken control of ships and is now halfway across the Atlantic on the way to Washington D. C., to arrest General Marshall.

Question 1: Where is the Russian National Guard?

Question 2: Is there a Russian National Guard?

The Russian National Guard is a large force. Over 300,000 men, compared to the Wagner Group of 25,000. The Russian National Guard does have some combat experience. It was at the vanguard of the Russian attack on Kiev in 2022. And got clobbered. One convoy was captured with a bunch of riot control gear in the trucks. They were expecting disorder by civilians, not resistance from an army. Will they be more successful against the Wagner Group than they were against the Ukrainian army? We shall see. Prigozhin doesn't seem to think so. He may receive a rude awakening. Or maybe not. Again, we shall see.

In any case, it's time for the Russian National Guard to get serious. Put on body armor, helmets, lower the face shields, take their body shields in the left arms and their batons in the right hands and see what they can do against the Wagner Group.

The Mayor of Moscow has announced an emergency. For the time being, he urged people to stay off the streets through Monday. Putin's plane has been flown out of Moscow. The Russia's claim Putin never left the Kremlin. Putin is still at work at the Kremlin. There was no need for Putin to flee Moscow. Only a need to fly Putin's plane out of Moscow.

What happens over the next three days will be interesting to see. The Russian clown show just keeps getting better and better.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 07:23:36 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: June 24, 2023, 06:58:30 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Prigozhin's drive to Moscow
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 08:53:52 PM »
Prigozhin announced that he is reversing his drive on Moscow and returning to base. Apparently, he has never heard the phrase:

Whosoever draws his sword against the prince must throw the scabbard away.

A ruse by Prigozhin? I doubt it. There is no way this will cause Putin to lower his guard. For one brief moment, it looked like it would work. Putin's plane left Moscow. The Kremlin claims that there was no need for Putin to flee Moscow. Only for Putin's plane to flee Moscow. Zelenskye stayed in Kiev but Putin's plane left Moscow. "I don't need weapons. I need to get out of here."

I bet Prigozhin's lieutenants forced this decision. They got cold feet and figured they could blame it all on Prigozhin. Prigozhin appears doomed. And so are his lieutenants. Regardless of Putin's promises. "We thought we were just on a jolly joyride to the north" won't cut it.

Number One rule of coups. Never lose your nerve. Get yourself defeated, even overwhelmed, killed. Go down fighting. But never lose your nerve. Prigozhin's place in history has just been established. He will be remembered for turning back more than anything else.

It takes more than bashing people in the heads with sledgehammers to show how tough you really are. You need to press on. You need to not flee the Capital. Some people are just not that tough.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 09:11:03 PM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 12:56:01 AM »
The deal between Prigozhin and Putin seems to be that Prigozhin will take his Wagner Group into Belarus. That way, both Putin and Prigozhin will be safe.

I got news for Prigozhin. He is not safe in Belarus. When the time is right, if Putin is still around, he will just go into Belarus and get Prigozhin. And the members of the Wagner group who will stay in Ukraine? They will be forced to join the Russian army. Except for a few more senior members who may be executed. I wonder if the Wagner group in Ukraine will revolt and try something desperate, like another drive onto Moscow. What do they have to lose?

The Wagner members now overseas? I guess they will splitter with no overall commander and will just start working for various dictators in Africa. No need to send to Prigozhin or to Russia their share of the profits.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 01:09:55 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 12:56:01 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 02:02:51 AM »

Question: Has the Russian National Guard been stripped of it's heavy weapons to be sent to Ukraine?

Question: Has the Russian National Guard had the bulk of it's mean taken away to join the army in Ukraine?

Question: Where was the 300,000 man Russian National Guard during this drive to Moscow the last two days?

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 04:17:11 PM »
Russia's civil war didn't last 24 hours. Not sure if it will even have a negative impact on Russia's operations in Ukraine.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 04:17:11 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2023, 12:53:47 AM »
LOL. CNN was joyous that an "insurrection" had been staged by radical militias.  I guess consistency is not a high point for them.  Radical leftist have gone so far sideways that they believe destabilizing Russia with its nuclear arsenal and replacing Putin with an insane militia group is a positive objective.  Unreal.  Of course, the beef of the Wagner group is not that Putin invaded Ukraine but that he has not bee ruthless enough.  But such nuances are lost on the American leftists.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2023, 11:06:47 AM »

Prigozhin's Wagner Group has driven north into Rostov and captured the Russian Southern Military District Headquarters. He was filmed having a friendly conversation with Lieutenant-General Vladimir Alekseyev. Prigozhin has captured the headquarters and commander of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. It took him over six months to capture Bakhmut, pre-war population of 70,000 but one day to capture Rostov, population 1,000,000.

Lieutenant-General Vladimir Alekseyev earlier issued an order for the Wagner Group to stand down. And I suppose did so again upon being captured by the Wagner Group. I think if he could not convince them to stand down before being captured, I doubt he would be able to do so afterwards.

I wonder who is commanding the Russian invasion of Ukraine right now. Is there a Russian commander coordinating all the Russian forces in Ukraine? If the Ukrainian army advances forward now, who decides what units are to be sent to stop this?

The Wagner Group seems to halfway to Moscow at Voronezh where Russian helicopters attacked fuel storage units and set them on fire. To not allow the Wagner Group the fuel needed to reach Moscow. So, the Wagner Group seems to have reached Voronezh. Why else use helicopters when you can set fire to them from the ground?

What is this equivalent to? It would be like General Patton attacking and capturing the SHAEF headquarters in England, along with General Eisenhower. And issuing statements saying the reason America gave for entering the war are all lies. Japan did not attack Pearl Harbor. That was a false flag operation carried out by the Enterprize, Hornet and Yorktown. And America first declared war against Germany, rather than the other way around. President Roosevelt has been lied to. The Eight Air Force bombed the oil storage facilities in Portsmouth but to no avail. The Third Army has taken control of ships and is now halfway across the Atlantic on the way to Washington D. C., to arrest General Marshall.

Question 1: Where is the Russian National Guard?

Question 2: Is there a Russian National Guard?

The Russian National Guard is a large force. Over 300,000 men, compared to the Wagner Group of 25,000. The Russian National Guard does have some combat experience. It was at the vanguard of the Russian attack on Kiev in 2022. And got clobbered. One convoy was captured with a bunch of riot control gear in the trucks. They were expecting disorder by civilians, not resistance from an army. Will they be more successful against the Wagner Group than they were against the Ukrainian army? We shall see. Prigozhin doesn't seem to think so. He may receive a rude awakening. Or maybe not. Again, we shall see.

In any case, it's time for the Russian National Guard to get serious. Put on body armor, helmets, lower the face shields, take their body shields in the left arms and their batons in the right hands and see what they can do against the Wagner Group.

The Mayor of Moscow has announced an emergency. For the time being, he urged people to stay off the streets through Monday. Putin's plane has been flown out of Moscow. The Russia's claim Putin never left the Kremlin. Putin is still at work at the Kremlin. There was no need for Putin to flee Moscow. Only a need to fly Putin's plane out of Moscow.

What happens over the next three days will be interesting to see. The Russian clown show just keeps getting better and better.

So much for that.  Thankfully the world does not have to deal with a destabilized Russia with its nuclear arsenal in the hands of radicals.  A risk inherent in Old Joe's insane approach to this regional conflict.  Risking WWIII over a regional dispute in which there is no American interest. Completely insane. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2023, 11:06:47 AM »