Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: X Marks The Spot  (Read 8529 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: X Marks The Spot
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2022, 02:23:15 AM »
Advertisement
In “Richard”-land, conclusions are final, assumptions are facts, and made-up stories are evidence. Stay in school, kids. Don’t end up like “Richard”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2022, 02:23:15 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2022, 01:59:55 PM »
Translation; I still have difficulty understanding and I haven't got a clue what to say.

But let me try to help you. Just tell me what part of "only in the context of the official narritive" do you have trouble understanding?

Try to communicate via complete thoughts instead of fragments and gibberish.  If you have something to discuss, just say it instead of asking others to read your mind.  You concluded that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  If he "didn't come down the stairs", then he couldn't have been on the 6th floor. at 12:30, and thus not the assassin.   Are you suggesting now that Oswald assassinated JFK from some other place in the building?   I know that there is good reason for you to be frightening to take any position but give it a try for once instead of being a coward.  Have the courage of your contrarian convictions for once. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2022, 02:11:46 PM »
Try to communicate via complete thoughts instead of fragments and gibberish.  If you have something to discuss, just say it instead of asking others to read your mind.  You concluded that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  If he "didn't come down the stairs", then he couldn't have been on the 6th floor. at 12:30, and thus not the assassin.   Are you suggesting now that Oswald assassinated JFK from some other place in the building?   I know that there is good reason for you to be frightening to take any position but give it a try for once instead of being a coward.  Have the courage of your contrarian convictions for once.

And still he is incapable of logical thought and comprehension.

Try to communicate via complete thoughts instead of fragments and gibberish.

I have been clear as day. It is not my problem that you don't understand even simple concepts.

If you have something to discuss, just say it

"Something to discuss" says the guy who never discusses anything. Not even his own bogus claims.

instead of asking others to read your mind.

I never asked that..... again, it's not my problem when you are clueless.

If he "didn't come down the stairs", then he couldn't have been on the 6th floor. at 12:30, and thus not the assassin. 

This was a logical conclusion and never really an issue, except somehow in your mind.

Are you suggesting now that Oswald assassinated JFK from some other place in the building?

No. Whatever gave you that idea?

I know that there is good reason for you to be frightening to take any position but give it a try for once instead of being a coward.

Hilarious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2022, 02:11:46 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2022, 02:48:51 PM »
And still he is incapable of logical thought and comprehension.

Try to communicate via complete thoughts instead of fragments and gibberish.

I have been clear as day. It is not my problem that you don't understand even simple concepts.

If you have something to discuss, just say it

"Something to discuss" says the guy who never discusses anything. Not even his own bogus claims.

instead of asking others to read your mind.

I never asked that..... again, it's not my problem when you are clueless.

If he "didn't come down the stairs", then he couldn't have been on the 6th floor. at 12:30, and thus not the assassin. 

This was a logical conclusion and never really an issue, except somehow in your mind.

Are you suggesting now that Oswald assassinated JFK from some other place in the building?

No. Whatever gave you that idea?

I know that there is good reason for you to be frightening to take any position but give it a try for once instead of being a coward.

Hilarious.

Again, more fragments and gibberish.  Why not have the courage to state YOUR own position?  If Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" as you concluded, then he wasn't the assassin.  Right?  Is that your position or not?  If not, then explain to us how Oswald might still be the assassin if he "didn't come down the stairs." 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2022, 03:05:13 PM »
Well, for one thing, you don’t know that “the assassin” (sic), much less Oswald, was actually on the sixth floor of the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2022, 03:05:13 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2022, 03:29:41 PM »
Again, more fragments and gibberish.  Why not have the courage to state YOUR own position?  If Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" as you concluded, then he wasn't the assassin.  Right?  Is that your position or not?  If not, then explain to us how Oswald might still be the assassin if he "didn't come down the stairs."

Full ignorance on display, yet again.

Why not have the courage to state YOUR own position?

I have stated my position, over and over again. It's not my problem if you don't understand it.

If Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" as you concluded, then he wasn't the assassin.  Right?  Is that your position or not?

In the context of the official narrative, yes it is.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2022, 06:19:05 PM »
The problem is that “Richard” has official narrative blinders on. He is incapable of operating outside of it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2022, 06:19:05 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2022, 08:04:49 PM »
The problem is that “Richard” has official narrative blinders on. He is incapable of operating outside of it.

Indeed. That's his biggest problem. He actually lost the argument some two months ago and still doesn't realize it. It's kinda sad, really.

Like any other fanatical zealot, Richard, can not imagine that his bible (i.e. the official narrative) could possibly be wrong.

Oswald not coming down the stairs unnoticed within 75 seconds after the last shot means that he wasn't on the 6th floor and thus that he could not have shot Kennedy from there. This would destroy a crucial part of the official narrative and justify the question what else there is in the official narrative that could also be wrong.

Obviously, Richard doesn't like or accept any of that, but he is not so dumb that he doesn't understand that he hasn't got a shred of evidence to put Oswald on the 6th floor when the shots were fired (as he claimed) so he falls back on his faith like belief and simply hopes he can BS his way out of the mess he has created from himself by deflection and making (in his mind) big issues out of non-issues.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled” - Mark Twain
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 08:27:50 PM by Martin Weidmann »