Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CE 143  (Read 7931 times)

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: CE 143
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2022, 04:59:46 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. HUTSON. McDonald was at this time simultaneously trying to hold this person's right hand. Somehow this person moved his right hand to his waist, and I saw a revolver come out, and McDonald was holding on to it with his right hand, and this gun was waving up toward the back of the seat like this.
Mr. BELIN. Now you had your left hand, or was it McDonald's left hand, on the suspect's right hand?
Mr. HUTSON. McDonald was using both of his hands to hold onto this person's right hand.

Here's what I do:
MCDONALD: "Stand up, sir."
ME: (As I slowly raise my hands): "Officer, I have a loaded revolver with me. It's in my pants."

'Course, I didn't just shoot the president and a police officer in broad daylight. If I did I'd probably do what Oswald did.
There I go believing the "official fantasy story". I'm hopeless.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2022, 04:59:46 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2022, 05:25:12 PM »
Here's what I do:
MCDONALD: "Stand up, sir."
ME: (As I slowly raise my hands): "Officer, I have a loaded revolver with me. It's in my pants."

'Course, I didn't just shoot the president and a police officer in broad daylight. If I did I'd probably do what Oswald did.
There I go believing the "official fantasy story". I'm hopeless.

Yes, hitting a police officer and pulling out a revolver certainly don’t seem to be the actions that one would expect from an innocent movie goer.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2022, 11:40:35 PM »
Yes, hitting a police officer and pulling out a revolver certainly don’t seem to be the actions that one would expect from an innocent movie goer.

He didn't "pull out a revolver".  That's LN mythology.  It's not supported by either McDonald's account or Walker's account.

Besides, is this supposed to be evidence of murdering anybody?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2022, 11:40:35 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2022, 12:27:29 AM »
He didn't "pull out a revolver".  That's LN mythology.  It's not supported by either McDonald's account or Walker's account.

Besides, is this supposed to be evidence of murdering anybody?

He didn't "pull out a revolver".

Mr. BALL - What happened then?
Mr. McDONALD - Well, whenever he knocked my hat off, any normal reaction was for me to go at him with this hand.
Mr. BALL - Right hand?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes. I went at him with this hand, and I believe I struck him on the face, but I don't know where. And with my hand, that was on his hand over the pistol.
Mr. BALL - Did you feel the pistol?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Which hand was--was his right hand or his left hand on the pistol?
Mr. McDONALD - His right hand was on the pistol.
Mr. BALL - And which of your hands?
Mr. McDONALD - My left hand, at this point.
Mr. BALL - And had he withdrawn the pistol
Mr. McDONALD - He was drawing it as I put my hand.
Mr. BALL - From his waist?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes, sir.

Walker’s relevant testimony was already posted earlier in this thread.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2022, 12:34:20 AM »
Detective Paul Bentley from "No More Silence":

"Officer McDonald and the other officers were checking people on the lower floor. McDonald walked up in the row in front of this particular suspect, who was later identified as Oswald, as and he walked in front of him Oswald jumped up and pulled a pistol from his waist. At that instant I dove over about three or four rows of seats and came down on the side of Oswald...."

Hugh Aynesworth, in the theater during the search: from "November 22, 1963: Witness to History":

"Oswald stood up, raised his hands in an apparent gesture of surrender and then socked McDonald in the face with his left first. With his right hand he pulled a .38 Smith & Wesson from his belt...."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 01:15:05 AM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2022, 12:34:20 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2022, 03:27:54 AM »
“Was drawing” is not the same as “pulled out”. In fact, it’s merely an assumption.

And Bentley wasn’t there yet. He was on his way down from the balcony. And Aynesworth wasn’t in the theater at all.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 03:29:39 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2022, 06:10:34 AM »
... Aynesworth wasn’t in the theater at all.
Claims that he was in Dealey at the time of the shots....buzzed out to the Tippit scene in progress....dashed to the theater and saw the arrest....was in the basement witnessing the Ruby shooting and yet---amazingly---- was not ever called as a witness to the Warren Commission or any other inquiry.
Also, there are no pictures of him doing any of that stuff [except one...I believe... showing him in an Oak Cliff neighborhood during a police search]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2022, 06:10:34 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2022, 12:06:21 PM »
“Was drawing” is not the same as “pulled out”. In fact, it’s merely an assumption.

And Bentley wasn’t there yet. He was on his way down from the balcony. And Aynesworth wasn’t in the theater at all.

Was drawing” is not the same as “pulled out”. In fact, it’s merely an assumption.

LOL, try explaining that one to Tippit’s family….   :-\