Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CE 143  (Read 7938 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: CE 143
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2022, 06:48:59 PM »
Advertisement
This is also flat out false.  McDonald did not say that Oswald "pulled out a revolver" in his sworn testimony.  But you said that on this forum.  You're wrong but you refuse to admit it.

Of course you're not.  Just another unsubstantiated claim, and a false appeal to authority.

Note that your claim was "he admitted that he did and he knew it was a crime".  This quote does not support your claim.  At all.

What does this have to do with either "pulled out a revolver", or "was drawing it"?  Absolutely nothing.

You claimed that Oswald "pulled out a revolver".  If you were honest you'd admit that this is wrong instead of diverting.

This is also flat out false.  McDonald did not say that Oswald "pulled out a revolver" in his sworn testimony.  But you said that on this forum.  You're wrong but you refuse to admit it.

Mr. McDONALD - He was drawing it as I put my hand.
Mr. BALL - From his waist?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes, sir.

Yes, hitting a police officer and pulling out a revolver certainly don’t seem to be the actions that one would expect from an innocent movie goer.

Of course you're not.  Just another unsubstantiated claim, and a false appeal to authority.

I gave you the source of my information as you asked. Here is another source that corroborates it:

John Lott, president of the Crime Prevention Research Center and gun rights advocate, said in some ways, there were more regulations back in the 1960s than there are now.

“Back in the mid-60s, you were not allowed to carry a concealed handgun,” Lott said. “Today there are over one million Texans that have permits for concealed carry.”

https://thedailytexan.com/2016/08/01/texas-tightens-gun-laws-since-1966-shooting/

If you are going to dispute this, please provide your evidence. Otherwise, you are just being an ass.

Note that your claim was "he admitted that he did and he knew it was a crime".  This quote does not support your claim.  At all.

It most certainly does.  ::)

What does this have to do with either "pulled out a revolver", or "was drawing it"?  Absolutely nothing.

None are so blind as those that will not see  ::)

You claimed that Oswald "pulled out a revolver".  If you were honest you'd admit that this is wrong instead of diverting.

Yes, hitting a police officer and pulling out a revolver certainly don’t seem to be the actions that one would expect from an innocent movie goer.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 06:50:54 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2022, 06:48:59 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2022, 02:28:38 PM »
Charles is determined to misrepresent the evidence. “Was drawing” is not the same as “pulled out”, and “thing I have done” is not the same as “know it is a crime”.

Utterly dishonest.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2022, 03:11:05 PM »
Oswald to the Soviet embassy officials/KGB agents about two months before the assassination. This is from "Passport to Assassination" by one of the agents Oleg Nechiporenko.

Oswald to agents: "I am afraid they'll kill me. Let me in!" He then pulls out a revolver: "See? This what I must carry to protect my life!"

Oswald then says that "He was afraid to return to the United States - where he would be killed. "But if they don't leave me alone I'm going to defend myself..."

"If they don't leave me alone I'm going to defend myself.." With that revolver, the one he pulled out and waved around.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2022, 03:11:05 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2022, 10:38:09 AM »
Charles is determined to misrepresent the evidence. “Was drawing” is not the same as “pulled out”, and “thing I have done” is not the same as “know it is a crime”.

Utterly dishonest.

There is no point in repeating again what was actually said. You can repeat your distortions as many times as you wish. They will only serve to demonstrate your dishonesty.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2022, 10:47:19 AM »
Oswald to the Soviet embassy officials/KGB agents about two months before the assassination. This is from "Passport to Assassination" by one of the agents Oleg Nechiporenko.

Oswald to agents: "I am afraid they'll kill me. Let me in!" He then pulls out a revolver: "See? This what I must carry to protect my life!"

Oswald then says that "He was afraid to return to the United States - where he would be killed. "But if they don't leave me alone I'm going to defend myself..."

"If they don't leave me alone I'm going to defend myself.." With that revolver, the one he pulled out and waved around.

I wonder if they kept the bullets. I am sure that I would have if I had been in their situation. If they did keep them, I wonder if they still have them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2022, 10:47:19 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2022, 01:16:50 PM »
There is no point in repeating again what was actually said. You can repeat your distortions as many times as you wish. They will only serve to demonstrate your dishonesty.

Says the guy making the dishonest distortions.

Why is it that people who promote the faith of the WC fairy tale always misrepresent the evidence? Is that because it’s the only way to get to those conclusions?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2022, 02:53:41 PM »
Says the guy making the dishonest distortions.

Why is it that people who promote the faith of the WC fairy tale always misrepresent the evidence? Is that because it’s the only way to get to those conclusions?

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2022, 02:53:41 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2022, 11:39:38 PM »
Oswald to the Soviet embassy officials....
What a load!