Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CE 143  (Read 8803 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: CE 143
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2022, 02:13:09 PM »
Advertisement
You’re lying when you claim that Oswald “pulled out a gun”. That is specifically contradicted by McDonald and Walker.

BS:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2022, 02:13:09 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2022, 02:39:20 PM »
BS:
Detective Paul Bentley from "No More Silence": "Officer McDonald and the other officers were checking people on the lower floor. McDonald walked up in the row in front of this particular suspect, who was later identified as Oswald, as and he walked in front of him Oswald jumped up and pulled a pistol from his waist. At that instant I dove over about three or four rows of seats and came down on the side of Oswald...."

Hugh Aynesworth, in the theater during the search: from "November 22, 1963: Witness to History":
"Oswald stood up, raised his hands in an apparent gesture of surrender and then socked McDonald in the face with his left first. With his right hand he pulled a .38 Smith & Wesson from his belt...."

Maybe they're wrong; maybe McDonald and Walker are right. But to state that it's a lie that Oswald pulled out a revolver is false.

It's interesting when the Oswald defenders know things with certainty and when they don't. If it absolves Oswald it's a fact; if it doesn't it's tainted or corrupt.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2022, 02:59:24 PM »
Several people testified that they saw LHO hit McDonald with his left fist and attempt to pull a revolver from his belt with his right hand.

Name them. And how would they know what he was “attempting” if he didn’t actually do it?

No one will ever know for certain why LHO would choose to take this action. But we can offer some conjecture and opinions.

The problem is trying to pass this off as evidence that he murdered somebody. It’s not.

LHO must have seen that the police had him surrounded and were closing in on him. Hence his reported statement “Well, it’s all over now.”

Which strangely only McDonald heard.

Under those circumstances, I think that most people would just surrender peacefully.

Under normal circumstances, honest cops don’t search, assault, or arrest people for murder without probable cause.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2022, 02:59:24 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2022, 03:11:56 PM »

You’re lying when you claim that Oswald “pulled out a gun”. That is specifically contradicted by McDonald and Walker.

That is specifically contradicted by McDonald and Walker.

I don’t think so…

Mr. BALL - And had he withdrawn the pistol
Mr. McDONALD - He was drawing it as I put my hand.
Mr. BALL - From his waist?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes, sir.

Mr. BELIN. When you saw Oswald's hand by his belt, which hand did you see by his belt?
Mr. WALKER. I saw his right hand. I had his left hand, you see.
Mr. BELIN. When you saw Oswald's hand by his belt, which hand did you see then?
Mr. WALKER. He had ahold of the handle of it.
Mr. BELIN. Handle of what?
Mr. WALKER. The revolver.
Mr. BELIN. Was there a revolver there?
Mr. WALKER. Yes; there was.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2022, 03:40:21 PM »
I don’t think so…

You’re really trying to equate “holding the handle of it” with “pulling it out”? Really?

In his report to Curry, McDonald clearly stated that the gun was still in Oswald’s waistband when McDonald grabbed his hand and pulled both Oswald’s hand and the gun out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2022, 03:40:21 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2022, 03:42:56 PM »
You’re really trying to equate “holding the handle of it” with “pulling it out”? Really?

In his report to Curry, McDonald clearly stated that the gun was still in Oswald’s waistband when McDonald grabbed his hand and pulled both Oswald’s hand and the gun out.

What the freaking heck do you think LHO’s intentions were?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2022, 03:49:27 PM »
It doesn’t matter. He either did the thing you’re saying he did or he did not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2022, 03:49:27 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2022, 04:02:50 PM »
It doesn’t matter. He either did the thing you’re saying he did or he did not.

Yes it does matter!  What possible other intent could make any sense whatsoever. And you excluding or ignoring McDonald’s sworn testimony that confirms LHO was indeed drawing or pulling the revolver is not how to determine whether or not I lied. Get a grip on reality clown!