Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !  (Read 40518 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !
« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2018, 11:41:33 PM »
Advertisement
You're using the film itself to demonstrate the authenticity of the film?  How does that work?

Two people with cameras from opposite sides of the street shooting the same sequence. If one looks "funny" then one or the other has been faked some how.  They don't which means they're authentic.

PS - and why would the guy in NZ make a synched tape like that?  To prove they both match.

PPS - I'm not into animated icons.  One of the biggest all-time jerks I've ever come across on JFK forums, Dave Josephs, uses them like the 50-year-old child that he is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2018, 11:41:33 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #193 on: June 06, 2018, 12:52:02 AM »
Two people with cameras from opposite sides of the street shooting the same sequence. If one looks "funny" then one or the other has been faked some how.  They don't which means they're authentic.

What if they all look funny?  Weren't they shot at different frame rates?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 01:01:44 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #194 on: June 06, 2018, 06:16:54 AM »

PS - and why would the guy in NZ make a synched tape like that?  To prove they both match.

PPS - I'm not into animated icons.  One of the biggest all-time jerks I've ever come across on JFK forums, Dave Josephs, uses them like the 50-year-old child that he is.

If they are willing to alter one why would they not be willing to alter another?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: June 06, 2018, 06:16:54 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #195 on: June 06, 2018, 06:15:15 PM »
      The original Orville Nix film was studied in 1978 by the HSCA , but was lost when they returned it to UPI in 1979. Copies of the film were returned to the Nix family, but the whereabouts of the original film remains a mystery. If found ,the film could possibly reveal important details , like the presence of a shooter on the grassy knoll. Examination of the film shows the image of what seems to be a shooter on the top of a car. Gayle Nix Jackson, Orville's granddaughter , is on the hunt for the original film since 1988. Gayle wrote a book titled , Orville Nix: The Missing Kennedy Assassination Film . In the search of the film, she has talked to many people, among them Maurice Schonfeld , co-founder of CNN. In 1963 , Schonfeld was a
UPI executive who agreed to pay Orville Nix $5,000 for his film . In 1978, HSCA only studied 8 frames of the film. Two experts of the HSCA photo panel, Drs. Clyde Snow and Paul Roetling, told Gayle Nix that "they had never studied the film, only frames...Eight frames were shown to them and those were the 8 frames studied". The HSCA studied the film with the image of what seems to be that of a shooter leaning on the top of a car but they concluded that the image is simply a combination of lights and shadows. Gayle Nix Jackson is on this forum. Personally I don't think it was just coincidental that the original Nix film was not returned to the Nix family. I feel like there were parts of the Nix film that showed something that certain people did not want us to see .

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1189005

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #196 on: June 06, 2018, 09:25:05 PM »
Matt, they match up.  Perfectly. If you think otherwise, more power to you.

Claiming that Creation matches up "Perfectly" is an exaggeration worthy of a Used Car Salesman. Viewing this Mulligan Stew repeatedly via You Tube reveals at least 2 areas which refute your "Perfectly" description: (1) The movements of the guy that went to the ground behind Ike Altgens, and (2) The slipping/stumbling SA Hill as he attempts to step up on the bumper/climb atop the Limo trunk lid. Interestingly, when Dino Brugioni was comparing the Zapruder Film he Examined on 11/23/63 to the Current Zapruder Film, the footage which displays the SA Hill/Jackie tussle on the Limo trunk lid was footage he called into question.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: June 06, 2018, 09:25:05 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #197 on: June 06, 2018, 11:29:30 PM »

What if they all look funny?  Weren't they shot at different frame rates?

John, for what it's worth, it doesn't matter how many frames were going through the camera's gate.  If one was running at 1,000 FPS and the other was running at 10 FPS - but they both captured the same 20-second scene - they will match up.

Of course the 1k version will look crystal clear because it was capturing so much detail. The 20 one will obviously be like the Z and Nix films. But if someone in the car had a flash on their camera and snapped a photo and the flash fired, you can take both films, sync them up on the very first flash frame then play them back at normal speed (play back speed) and they'll match up.

I shot wedding video for 15 years.  Now I'm talking about video here now vs film but the same principal concept is the same.  We used to start recording 5 minutes before the start and I'd go down and aim a flash at both cameras, fire it, and then I used that to sync the tapes up for editing.

But back to the NZ YTV video - the sync they did shows clearly that nothing sinister was going on with either film.