Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !  (Read 40426 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !
« Reply #184 on: June 04, 2018, 04:58:42 PM »
Advertisement
I'm the guy you were replying to at the time, yet I didn't mention Newsweek.

Just for shoots and googles, I used the site search engine to find the string "newsweek." All I got back was you bringing up Newsweek, and others quoting and/or replying to your claim.

Then I suppose you were the one who corrected your post before I quoted you. I don't recall because whoever received a copy of the Z-film, and damaged it, is irrelevant.

But what about the rest of my post? Or is that all you got as a rebut?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: June 04, 2018, 04:58:42 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #185 on: June 04, 2018, 11:00:48 PM »
My suggestion is that you said something based on a either a vague memory of something someone else said at some point in the past or a memory of something vague that someone said, also in the past. Either way, you didn't remember the original source, and may not have ever known the original source other than via someone else's commentary about it. I suspect that you believed it when you said it, but when called on it, the underlying knowledge was a bit more nebulous than you'd first figured.

I give you a lot of credit for coming clean. This kind of thing happens more than we like to realize. Lots of people would simply try to bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns their way out; you didn't.

I appreciate that you recognizing coming clean with a failed claim as a positive Kudos to you as well for just not attacking my lack of being able to produce a reference for a claim

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #186 on: June 04, 2018, 11:55:56 PM »
This is pretty good evidence that the limo slowed down but it did not come to a complete stop. Watch in the upper right of the Nix film.  As the cyclist is trying to keep pace with the car and the head shot hits, he suddenly slams on his brake.  You can tell because the shock absorber bounces as he stops.

The limo though never stops, just slows down then speeds up and lucky for Hill he was running at full trot to grab on.

FWIW - I've used this video ad nauseum to prove that the Z film is original and not doctored in any way. But of course the crazies out there always disagree with that assessment.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: June 04, 2018, 11:55:56 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #187 on: June 05, 2018, 12:04:29 AM »
 Obviously if there was significant slowing that is not captured  in the Zapruder film that would seem to lead to the conclusion of less frames are there than should be

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #188 on: June 05, 2018, 12:06:46 AM »
Obviously if there was significant slowing that is not captured  in the Zapruder film that would seem to lead to the conclusion of less frames are there than should be

Matt, they match up.  Perfectly. If you think otherwise, more power to you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: June 05, 2018, 12:06:46 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #189 on: June 05, 2018, 12:24:33 AM »
Then I suppose you were the one who corrected your post before I quoted you. I don't recall because whoever received a copy of the Z-film, and damaged it, is irrelevant.

Your powers of supposition have failed you. Maybe you need further study at the suppository to improve your skills? I never used "Newsweek" in the first place. Would be foolish to scrub it, anyway, since most current content management systems journal changes instead of overwriting.

But what about the rest of my post? Or is that all you got as a rebut?

My reply was reply #186 yesterday at 06:33:34 PM. This must not be your week.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2018, 12:45:59 AM »
Matt, they match up.  Perfectly. If you think otherwise, more power to you.

I thought the speed of the limo relative to the background reflect a constant speed I thought that was the whole point

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2018, 12:45:59 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #191 on: June 05, 2018, 12:49:09 AM »
FWIW - I've used this video ad nauseum to prove that the Z film is original and not doctored in any way. But of course the crazies out there always disagree with that assessment.

You're using the film itself to demonstrate the authenticity of the film?  How does that work?