Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !  (Read 40481 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2018, 06:06:49 PM »
Advertisement
Dino Brugioni said he thought they were dealing with the original Zapruder film . At frame 313 (the head shot ) the blowback from the frontal head shot went up very high and Brugioni said the blowback was of course on several of the next frames . The blowback would not have just been on one frame. When the 2 briefing boards were looked at by the powers that be , they apparently did not like what they saw so the next crew on Sunday evening were brought in to do their 4 briefing boards which are the briefing boards that are on display now at the Archives. I'm assuming we will never see the original Zapruder or Nix films. I don't know why , but I feel that there is a possibility of seeing those two original films in the future ! When they set up the number of years (50 or ever how many ) before JFK files would be seen , I always felt like they were thinking that most folks would be dead , who cared about the real story of what took place in Dallas . I remember Allen Dulles saying he thought there would only be a handful of "Academicians " who would actually delve into the Warren Commission's "26" volumes . Maybe Allen Dulles thought that the majority of people of the world were not smart enough or had the longevity of time to go through 26 volumes of the WC . When Cyril Wecht starts to talk about the 26 Volumes of the Warren Commission Report , his voice rises as he lets everyone know that there is no "INDEX" in the 26 volumes of The Warren Commission Report !!!!!!!!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2018, 06:06:49 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2018, 07:00:41 PM »

I believe Brugioni believed he was examining the Original Zapruder Film due to the SS delivering, hovering over, and departing with the Film in their possession. During the interview Brugioni did with Horne, he did Not sight anything technical as the basis for his believing he was examining the Original Z Film. The closest he came to anything of an even somewhat technical nature was his referring to how clear & bright the film he was working with was.  With regard to the general impression that Brugioni expressed regarding the Z Film he was examining, we need to remember that Brugioni's heralded expertise was in the area of Spy Plane Photos taken from an extremely elevated position. In the areas of clarity/brightness, those spy plane photos bear no resemblance to a ground positioned color movie. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 07:04:04 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2018, 06:20:53 AM »
        You obviously have Not seen the complete Doug Horne interview of NPIC/CIA Image Expert Dino Brugioni. During that interview Brugioni describes the differences in the Z Film he Examined on 11/23/63 vs the Current Z Film.

So, what are they?

I'm not sure that anyone responded to my question, so, to the best of my knowledge....

In the Janney interview, Janney gives Dino a copy of Zapruder frame 313 to look at. Brugioni says that he remembered the "scatter" extending up higher in the film, 3-4 feet high. Janney then tells Brugioni that 313 is the only frame showing a cloud of blood and CSF. Brugioni responds by saying that he remembered that cloud on the film for a few frames, not just one. There is no point in either interview that I can find where he says that he thought the film was altered, only that the one frame he was shown wasn't how he remembered it.

That being said, there are a few things to consider:

If you do the photogrammetry, the streak that erupts from JFK's head in 313 and moves upwards at about 1:30 extends about 40" above the top of the head. Of course, that fits with Brugioni's description of the "scatter's" vertical extent.

For that matter, if they made enlargements to show what was going on in the limousine, then they likely cropped a lot of the background out. That would have resulted in an image where the "scatter" took up a much larger piece of real estate in the picture.

Janney was wrong when he told Brugioni that the cloud of matter only appears in frame 313. Any decent copy of the film shows it expanding and dissipating for a few frames after the shot. The cloud gets fainter with each frame, but that would be expected as the material exploding from the impact continuously spreads out over a larger and larger volume of space.

The 900lb gorilla in the room: Dino was  90 years old in 2011, and he was being asked about something that he worked on one night 50 years before. How well do you really expect him to remember it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2018, 06:20:53 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2018, 06:51:28 AM »
So, what are they?

I'm not sure that anyone responded to my question, so, to the best of my knowledge....

In the Janney interview, Janney gives Dino a copy of Zapruder frame 313 to look at. Brugioni says that he remembered the "scatter" extending up higher in the film, 3-4 feet high. Janney then tells Brugioni that 313 is the only frame showing a cloud of blood and CSF. Brugioni responds by saying that he remembered that cloud on the film for a few frames, not just one. There is no point in either interview that I can find where he says that he thought the film was altered, only that the one frame he was shown wasn't how he remembered it.

That being said, there are a few things to consider:

If you do the photogrammetry, the streak that erupts from JFK's head in 313 and moves upwards at about 1:30 extends about 40" above the top of the head. Of course, that fits with Brugioni's description of the "scatter's" vertical extent.

For that matter, if they made enlargements to show what was going on in the limousine, then they likely cropped a lot of the background out. That would have resulted in an image where the "scatter" took up a much larger piece of real estate in the picture.

Janney was wrong when he told Brugioni that the cloud of matter only appears in frame 313. Any decent copy of the film shows it expanding and dissipating for a few frames after the shot. The cloud gets fainter with each frame, but that would be expected as the material exploding from the impact continuously spreads out over a larger and larger volume of space.

The 900lb gorilla in the room: Dino was  90 years old in 2011, and he was being asked about something that he worked on one night 50 years before. How well do you really expect him to remember it?

"Dino was  90 years old in 2011, and he was being asked about something that he worked on one night 50 years before. How well do you really expect him to remember it?"

When you consider the subject matter and it's history, "How could he have forgot?"

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2018, 02:28:16 PM »
Where did the plasma come from? An exploding bullet perhaps?

Mr. Hargis obviously confused plasma with plasma membrane.  Look it up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2018, 02:28:16 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2018, 02:30:54 PM »
You Tube  2:21 minutes long -------  Walter Cronkite - Bob Clark - Limo stop . Assassination of  JFK

Bob Clark was wrong. The limousine did not stop. The Zapruder, Nix, Muchmore films all prove it!

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2018, 02:33:34 PM »
You want me to be your proctologist? Are you coming on to me? Sorry, homey don't play that. Re cruising along in 1st gear and letting your foot off the accelerator, isn't that just another form of braking? Greer knew taking his foot off the accelerator in 1st gear would slow down the limo and eventually stall it. Had he pushed in the clutch then the limo would not have slowed down like it did. Nice try tho dufus.

So why did Greer slow down the limo to a near stop at the Turkey Shoot Point, then turn around to watch JFK's head blow up? Where in the SS handbook does it say to slow down at the 1st sign of trouble?
:D You are such a goof Dr. Daffy. You're making this stuff up aren't you? Turkey shoot  :D. Congrats on finding that new document that proves that Greer was a murderer. Along with the other hundreds of participants you goofs think/believe/dream up took part in this vast conspiracy.  BS:  Great work  :D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2018, 02:33:34 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2018, 05:28:47 PM »
"Dino was  90 years old in 2011, and he was being asked about something that he worked on one night 50 years before. How well do you really expect him to remember it?"

When you consider the subject matter and it's history, "How could he have forgot?"

Whenever a JFK Assassination Eyewitness provides information that is contrary to the Deep State narrative that has been maintained for 54+ years, we always hear the "memory" baloney. With a case that is now 54+ years old, we are lucky to have anyone still around that was front-and-center in Dealey Plaza that day, or had Hands On regarding critical evidence. My 2 cents = SA Clint Hill Witnessed far more than he has thus far revealed.