Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !  (Read 40102 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2018, 05:37:32 AM »
Advertisement
Greer never braked.

Sure as hell did. Otherwise, how did the limo slow down on a 5% downgrade?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2018, 05:37:32 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2018, 05:42:26 AM »
        You obviously have Not seen the complete Doug Horne interview of NPIC/CIA Image Expert Dino Brugioni. During that interview Brugioni describes the differences in the Z Film he Examined on 11/23/63 vs the Current Z Film.

So, what are they?

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2018, 07:28:40 AM »

At 42:31 Dino Brugioni of CIA calls the assassination "A Big Event".  Is he confirming the scenario laid out by CIA's Howard Hunt on his deathbed? I think so. Either way, Brugioni confirms CIA and SS hanky-panky with the Zapruder film.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2018, 07:28:40 AM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2018, 02:48:25 PM »
Sure as hell did. Otherwise, how did the limo slow down on a 5% downgrade?

So Daffy,
IIRC you stated that you are a Psychiatrist or is it a Proctologist or was it a Physicist? Whatever, put your lasers down and try this. Put your arse behind the wheel of a big early 1960ish American made sedan. Now cruise along around , let's say about 14mph, in first gear. Now take your foot off the accelerator . Get back to us with your results.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2018, 04:13:43 PM »
Greer never braked.

Maybe, maybe not  How about slowed to a near stop?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2018, 04:13:43 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2018, 04:34:46 PM »
Matt, I'm aware of the Janney and Horne interviews of Brugioni. I've watched the much edited YouTube video of Horne's interview of him. Nowhere in that video did Brugioni go on record saying that the Zapruder film he examined on 11/23/63 is not the same as the Zapruder film that currently resides in the National Archives or any of the three first generation copies. So my question remains unanswered.

Maybe we can save me the effort of going back and getting direct quotes He did say, roughly, what we see on the present copies, was not the same as what he saw on his copy at the time around 313?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2018, 05:51:55 PM »
So Daffy,
IIRC you stated that you are a Psychiatrist or is it a Proctologist or was it a Physicist? Whatever, put your lasers down and try this. Put your arse behind the wheel of a big early 1960ish American made sedan. Now cruise along around , let's say about 14mph, in first gear. Now take your foot off the accelerator . Get back to us with your results.

You want me to be your proctologist? Are you coming on to me? Sorry, homey don't play that. Re cruising along in 1st gear and letting your foot off the accelerator, isn't that just another form of braking? Greer knew taking his foot off the accelerator in 1st gear would slow down the limo and eventually stall it. Had he pushed in the clutch then the limo would not have slowed down like it did. Nice try tho dufus.

So why did Greer slow down the limo to a near stop at the Turkey Shoot Point, then turn around to watch JFK's head blow up? Where in the SS handbook does it say to slow down at the 1st sign of trouble?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2018, 05:51:55 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2018, 05:59:29 PM »

Just my guess, but I believe the Film that Brugioni examined on 11/23/63 was a Copy of the already Altered Original Z Film. The altering having been conducted at the Top Secret "Hawk Eye Works", and then quickly SS transported to NPIC for the Brugioni examination and his ensuing Bogus Briefing Board assignment. The Intel Heads wanted to see if the "Hawk Eye Works" Original Z Film alterations could get by the eye of their own Top Image Expert/Dino Brugioni. The briefing board assignment given to Brugioni was a ruse to orchestrate running that Altered Z Film Copy by him. Once the Altered Z Film Copy was unknowingly approved by Brugioni, "Hawk Eye Works" could then make further alterations to the Original Z Film if deemed necessary, and then produce Altered Copies. My guess is additional alteration(s) were then made to the Original Z Film. This explains the need for the 2nd Briefing Board Session due to there being  contrasting still shots/photos between Brugioni's Briefing Board Session 1 and Briefing Board Session 2 the following night. This explains: (1) 2 different briefing board sessions on back-to-back nights, (2) entirely different personnel being used at both briefing board sessions, (3) Brugioni examining an  8MM Z Film, and (4)  a 16MM  Z Film being examined/worked on at Briefing Board Session 2

Good point Also is there any evidence who from Life Magazine had control of the film and who from their organization caused the damage to it? My impression is the Secret Service was not going to allow anyone from a private company to get near it
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:16:18 PM by Matt Grantham »