Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !  (Read 40110 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2018, 01:51:51 AM »
Advertisement
Well, based on my experience with performing surgeries, I don?t think the incisions would have been made nearly so crudely. As least, not by me. Actually, my experience with surgeries is limited to bandaging cut fingers.

Like the bogus throat hole tracheotomy, the postmortem surgery on the head shot was intended to make it an exit wound, hence the crudeness of the surgery. But not nearly crude enough.

I have no idea what differences between a hole in the skull made by surgery cut compared with one made by an explosive wound.

The Parkland physicians seemed to know the difference, and commented on it.

Question:

Can you name a single doctor who thinks that this looks like the result of surgery and not an explosive wound?

Only the entrance wound was subjected to postmortem surgery, not the head explosion. The funeral home did what they could to cover up the head wounds (which failed) and the autopsy guys did what they could to make the fake autopsy photos convincing.

The WCC/MC bullet did not explode. It fragmented. While called a non-frangible bullet, the WCC/MC was fragmentation resistant, not fragmentation proof. The bullet can and will fragment if he strikes bone at close to it?s muzzle velocity, which is what the bullet at z312 did, and the bullet at z222 did not.

A fragmenting bullet caused JFK's head to explode? Doubt it.

While the bullet did not explode, or even fragment, it did cause an explosive wound. The bullet does not have to explode to cause an explosive wound in the head.

Sez you. Describe the physics behind your claim.

Question:

Can you a name a single ballistic expert who does not thing that this would could have been caused by a WCC/MC bullet? Or who disagrees with the points I have made, which I got from Larry Strudivan?s ?The JFK Myths??

Logic. What good would modifying these frames do, when they have no idea what other films and photographs were also taken and need modifying. Unless there was a Large, Secret and Enduring Conspiracy that would be confident of intercepting all such photographs, because they process all photographs and film.

Modifying these frames support the LN narrative, of course.

Was it even possible, in 1963, to modify these films and autopsy photographs, without failing various tests, like by 3-D images. CTers see no need to do the same. Break open a melon, film and photograph it and modify all the films and photographs that can fool the experts. Who would fail to tell which set of photographs were real and which set were modified. All that is needed is to suggest that this was possible and to assume that it was done, and that is good enough.

Absolutely, this was possible in 1963. How do you think they got you to believe the Wizard of Oz was real? They used an optical printer for all the FX, which is still in use today. Surely the FBI recruited a movie pro to edit the Z film, but not necessarily. They only needed to edit the Z film at the Turkey Shoot Point, otherwise, the Orville-Nix film was the only other film that needed to match the Z film, and only to address the limo nearly stopping.

I'm a photogrammetrist so I know this to be true. It was easy to edit the Z film to paint any kind of narrative they wanted. I haven't decided whether Zapruder was recruited to film the scene. The only question at this point is where the original Z film is? All we got was edited copies from the FBI. The original film would tell all. Why would the FBI withhold the original film when it would exonerate them from any link to a conspiracy if they released it?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 02:05:17 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2018, 01:51:51 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2018, 02:05:59 AM »
Is it just me or does the most comprehensive view of the top of the skull at autopsy look very much like straight edges. on the left edge of the wound as well as the one running perpendicular to that, just like a saw . who a couple of witnesses to the illicit autopsy have stated seeing used by Humes, would make?

Tom Robinson went on record as to seeing Humes use a bone saw on the head of JFK. Humes himself admitted that he slit the scalp of JFK . The autopsy photos all of us have looked at were Stolen. This renders them unworthy of serious consideration.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2018, 02:34:06 AM »

And lastly, why do you assume that an edited copy of the Z film is authentic? Where is the original film and why has the FBI withheld it for 50+ years?

The FBI has never withheld it.

Where is the Zapruder Film? Can I get a copy of it?

The original Zapruder film is part of the Kennedy Collection and is in the custody of the Motion Picture Sound and Video staff, at the National Archives at College Park. NARA may make a single fair-use copy of the film and sell it to any researcher. However, the copyright for the film is owned by the Sixth Floor Museum  in Dallas Texas. If a researcher chooses to publish the film in any way, he or she will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/faqs#film
====================================================

Zapruder Film Timeline

https://www.jfk.org/the-collections/abraham-zapruder-film/abraham-zapruder-film-timeline/
==========================================================

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2018, 02:34:06 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2018, 02:41:03 AM »

A fragmenting bullet caused JFK's head to explode? Doubt it.

Can you name a single ballistic expert who also doubts it?

Sez you. Describe the physics behind your claim.

Read the ?The JFK Myths? by Larry Sturdivan. Or, if there is another book on the JFK assassination by a ballistic expert, let?s here about it. This book covers a good deal of science about ballistics.

Absolutely, this was possible in 1963. How do you think they got you to believe the Wizard of Oz was real? They used an optical printer for all the FX, which is still in use today. Surely the FBI recruited a movie pro to edit the Z film, but not necessarily. They only needed to edit the Z film at the Turkey Shoot Point, otherwise, the Orville-Nix film was the only other film that needed to match the Z film, and only to address the limo nearly stopping.

The movie ?The Wizard of Oz? took an object, and modified in all the frames, so that even a 3-D look at two different frames would not reveal the modification?

How would they know they only need to modify the Zapruder film and the Orville-Nix film. How would this all-knowing conspiracy know about all the films and photographs that may have been taken?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2018, 02:49:24 AM »
The FBI has never withheld it.

Where is the Zapruder Film? Can I get a copy of it?

The original Zapruder film is part of the Kennedy Collection and is in the custody of the Motion Picture Sound and Video staff, at the National Archives at College Park. NARA may make a single fair-use copy of the film and sell it to any researcher. However, the copyright for the film is owned by the Sixth Floor Museum  in Dallas Texas. If a researcher chooses to publish the film in any way, he or she will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/faqs#film
====================================================

Zapruder Film Timeline

https://www.jfk.org/the-collections/abraham-zapruder-film/abraham-zapruder-film-timeline/
==========================================================

Horsesh*t. This guy examined a copy, like everyone else. How do they explain the blatant splice over frames 154 to 158? Did the Magic Bullet edit the film? Why didn't this "expert" mention that the film had been edited? There is another splice in the film as well. Splice=Edit. Allow me to examine the original Z film and I'll either prove this was a conspiracy or I'll go away.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2018, 02:49:24 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2018, 03:00:02 AM »
Horsesh*t. This guy examined a copy, like everyone else. How do they explain the blatant splice over frames 154 to 158? Did the Magic Bullet edit the film? Why didn't this "expert" mention that the film had been edited? There is another splice in the film as well. Splice=Edit. Allow me to examine the original Z film and I'll either prove this was a conspiracy or I'll go away.

Did you fall out of the stupid tree or what? He examined the original film as well as two first generation copies.

http://www.jfk-info.com/zreport.htm

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2018, 03:12:05 AM »
Did you fall out of the stupid tree or what? He examined the original film as well as two first generation copies.

http://www.jfk-info.com/zreport.htm

How gullible are you anyway? He did NOT examine the original film or he would have noted the splices, which he didn't. Nice try tho.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:19:46 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2018, 03:12:05 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2018, 03:13:29 AM »
Can you name a single ballistic expert who also doubts it?
I can't name any ballistic expert that has commented on it. WTF do they know that we don't?

Read the ?The JFK Myths? by Larry Sturdivan. Or, if there is another book on the JFK assassination by a ballistic expert, let?s here about it. This book covers a good deal of science about ballistics.
Is Larry a ballistics expert?

The movie ?The Wizard of Oz? took an object, and modified in all the frames, so that even a 3-D look at two different frames would not reveal the modification?
Correct. Back in 63 you could not tell which frames had been edited with an optical printer because you were examining a copy. Dark room editing back then was even more imperceptible than digital editing is now.

How would they know they only need to modify the Zapruder film and the Orville-Nix film. How would this all-knowing conspiracy know about all the films and photographs that may have been taken?
Who knows what other films/photos they confiscated? That was the whole purpose of the FBI in the coup. They were the "cleaners".
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:18:04 AM by Jack Trojan »