Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !  (Read 40420 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2018, 02:05:16 AM »
Advertisement

Ignore what Mrs. Kennedy said,

Since you didn't answer the last post, I doubt you will this But who has denied or ignored this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2018, 02:05:16 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2018, 02:14:56 AM »

Exactly.  And believe it or not, one conspiracy nutter claimed that Governor Connally had a gun strapped to his ankle and fired the fatal shot, blowing out the back of JFK's head. 

As enormous as some of these people describe the wound as being, which is "the whole back of his head blown off", there is no way a shot from the knoll could do that without blowing part of the left hemisphere of the brain out,

Especially when your friends draw diagrams of the shot coming in front of where the fence of the knoll even begins. There is always the sewer drain as well
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 03:41:46 AM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2018, 03:32:20 AM »
If the top of JFK's head was blown off , then why didn't Parkland see that wound ? They would not have even started a Tracheostomy . We have been duped for way to long ! Nothing gets done because 1/2 of the people believe one thing and half of the people believe something different. Whoever "THEY" are ,love the fact that we are split , because as long as nobody can agree on anything then "THEY" are safe. I think there are "Players" still living that could fill in the blanks and I think that's the reason that the last of the JFK files and Documents won't be released for another 3 1/2 years until those that aren't dead yet , will maybe be gone by then. Those old "National Security" reasons have gotten real old.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2018, 03:32:20 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2018, 04:42:39 AM »
If the top of JFK's head was blown off , then why didn't Parkland see that wound ? They would not have even started a Tracheostomy . We have been duped for way to long ! Nothing gets done because 1/2 of the people believe one thing and half of the people believe something different. Whoever "THEY" are ,love the fact that we are split , because as long as nobody can agree on anything then "THEY" are safe. I think there are "Players" still living that could fill in the blanks and I think that's the reason that the last of the JFK files and Documents won't be released for another 3 1/2 years until those that aren't dead yet , will maybe be gone by then. Those old "National Security" reasons have gotten real old.....

Have you seen the autopsy photographs?  People believe that because the brain is draped over the back of the head that that is where the head wound is.  It isn't. Look closely at the top of the head photos and note how much of his head is blasted off on top.  Its not there, and you cannot deny it.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2018, 04:45:47 AM »
Since you didn't answer the last post, I doubt you will this But who has denied or ignored this?

Few people even know about the interview with White that she did. So many times when I have posted the link or quote her, the attacks begin.  Look at what RayMitcham said earlier in this thread.  They try to twist it like a pretzel into something it isn't. Don't expect me to give you a list of names of people who have ignored it.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2018, 04:45:47 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2018, 04:46:54 AM »

Exactly.  And believe it or not, one conspiracy nutter claimed that Governor Connally had a gun strapped to his ankle and fired the fatal shot, blowing out the back of JFK's head. 

As enormous as some of these people describe the wound as being, which is "the whole back of his head blown off", there is no way a shot from the knoll could do that without blowing part of the left hemisphere of the brain out,

Especially when your friends draw diagrams of the shot coming in front of where the fence of the knoll even begins. There is always the sewer drain as well

Oh please. The sewer drain theory is ludicrous and so is the knoll shot.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2018, 05:34:26 AM »
Few people even know about the interview with White that she did. So many times when I have posted the link or quote her, the attacks begin.  Look at what RayMitcham said earlier in this thread.  They try to twist it like a pretzel into something it isn't. Don't expect me to give you a list of names of people who have ignored it.

No need to quote people correctly Carry on

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2018, 05:34:26 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2018, 10:12:23 AM »
  Congratulations, Mitcham.  You have just won the "Stupid Comment Of The Day" award! I didn't say his head was in her "lap"
Where did I say you did, Barber?

and clearly, it wasn't in her lap or she would have been saturated with blood on the front of her dress which she isn't.  Since you rely so much on the Parkland doctors, then why don't red up on how much blood was all over them and the floor. It came from the head wound.  Her gloves were "caked" with blood which means that she was holding his head in her hands.  Trying to keep the top of his dead down means trying to keep the top of his head and trying to "keep it in" means trying to keep the brain inside the wound.  You people come up with some real crap.

Quote by Barber.
"and clearly, it wasn't in her lap or she would have been saturated with blood on the front of her dress which she isn't"

Jackie Kennedy to the W.C."

"And then he sort of did this [indicating], put his hand to his forehead and fell in my lap.
And then I just remember falling on him and saying, "Oh, no, no, no," I mean, "Oh, my God, they have shot my husband." And "I love you, Jack," I remember I was shouting. And just being down in the car with his head in my lap. And it just seemed an eternity."

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:19:17 AM by Ray Mitcham »