Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !  (Read 40480 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2018, 08:56:22 PM »
Advertisement
The one and any way anyone could have seen the back of the head was to lift his head. Period.

Let's consider the McClelland sketch:

Are you saying that such a wound would not be at all visible with the person lying on his back?

Besides that, nurse Bowron did turn JFK's body over.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2018, 08:56:22 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2018, 10:51:20 PM »
Wen the brain plops out the back of the head onto the gurney it is very helpful in identifying a wound in the rear of the brainI assume your theory that doctors do not generally check out for rear head injuries, since less face it they are generally dealing with bodies on their backs, must be a significant problem for medicine in general Perhaps something like a rotisserie bar that turns the patients around might be a way around this

Oh, I get it.  According to you, we should:

A. Disregard what Mrs. Kennedy said just 7 days after she held her husbands head in her hands, saying "I'd tried to hold the top of his head down, maybe I could keep it in...I knew he was dead."

B.  Disregard the Zapruder film which shows no such wound in the back of the head, but DOES show the top of the president's head gone, with brain exposed and and a huge piece of skull hanging by a thread of scalp in front of the right ear--which is the same huge piece of skull that we see very vividly in some of the autopsy photos.

C. Disregard the autopsy photographs which show the top of the skull missing, brain exposed and hanging/draping out of the hole on the top of the head and over the rear-top of of the skull.

D.Disregard the fact that skull fragments were found in the grass, several yards ahead of where the limousine was located at the time the fatal shot was fired and turned in to the Secret Service.

E Disregard the fact that the heavier matter flew forward, all over the occupants in the car to the front of where the president was seated, and all over the hood of the car, windshield, sun visors (both sides) the interior, the side rails, car doors etc.

Nowhere did I say that "doctors do not generally check out for rear head injuries".  Stop putting words into my mouth.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2018, 11:04:07 PM »
He said "flesh particles", not large pieces of skull.

"Oswald's rifle".  LOL.

So, basically what you're saying is that skull fragments landed over there because they landed over there.  That's not an explanation, that's just a tautology.  Look at the Dox drawing again.  Unless the skull pieces were carried across the street by  relatively tiny bullet fragments or by much lighter blood and brain matter (no significant amount of which was found ahead and across the street), the skull pieces would have been displaced towards the right.

A. I didn't say he specified large pieces of skull, did I? No.  I said head matter.

B.  Yeah.  Oswald's rifle. I am allowed to believe that Oswald killed President Kennedy.

C.   Get real, John.  where do you think those fragments that we see flying out of frame in the Zapruder , which were estimated to be traveling around 80 MPH into the air, went to?  The president is leaning "noticeably to his left" , his head is slightly turned to his left, and,  straight ahead, in a straight line with the trajectory of the bullet is the grassy area where two skull fragments were discovered by two different people.  Obviously, the skull fragments did not travel to the right, because they were discovered straight ahead of where the limousine was located at the time of the fatal shot.  You need to do a study of the shape of Dealey Plaza!  There is no left or right involved.  It's straight ahead.  You might also study up on ballistics, too.

How about you study the Dox drawing?  How about you study the Z film, the autopsy pictures, read what Mrs. Kennedy said and so forth, and stop it with the B.S.?  STRAIGHT AHEAD, John! Not LEFT OR RIGHT!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2018, 11:04:07 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2018, 11:05:55 PM »
Let's consider the McClelland sketch:

Are you saying that such a wound would not be at all visible with the person lying on his back?

Besides that, nurse Bowron did turn JFK's body over.

No, let's not consider the McClelland sketch.  It is impossible, it is erroneous and it a worthless description of the head wound.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2018, 12:01:46 AM »

A. Disregard what Mrs. Kennedy said just 7 days after she held her husbands head in her hands, saying "I'd tried to hold the top of his head down, maybe I could keep it in...I knew he was dead."

B.  Disregard the Zapruder film which shows no such wound in the back of the head, but DOES show the top of the president's head gone, with brain exposed and and a huge piece of skull hanging by a thread of scalp in front of the right ear--which is the same huge piece of skull that we see very vividly in some of the autopsy photos.

C. Disregard the autopsy photographs which show the top of the skull missing, brain exposed and hanging/draping out of the hole on the top of the head and over the rear-top of of the skull.

D.Disregard the fact that skull fragments were found in the grass, several yards ahead of where the limousine was located at the time the fatal shot was fired and turned in to the Secret Service.

E Disregard the fact that the heavier matter flew forward, all over the occupants in the car to the front of where the president was seated, and all over the hood of the car, windshield, sun visors (both sides) the interior, the side rails, car doors etc.

Nowhere did I say that "doctors do not generally check out for rear head injuries".  Stop putting words into my mouth.

Never once have ?I even hinted at disregarding what you claim Jackie said

For B and C heck no i would not disregard them, I would look at them as  some mighty fine evidence of a cover up

On D no the fragments are quite important too bad their gone for starters of course There locations on where they were found is debatable and trivial at the same time The fact that the Harper  Fragment was identified as an occipital bone is the significant point The FPP was hamstrung since they had to believe the autopsy and therefore had to make the photographs of those fragments,  fit into the wound that was hoisted upon them by traitors to this country
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 12:08:14 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2018, 12:01:46 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2018, 12:15:22 AM »

OK then what was the significance of this statement by you

How could she have seen a "massive head wound" when he is lying face up on the gurney?

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2018, 12:35:08 AM »

No, let's not consider the McClelland sketch.  It is impossible, it is erroneous and it a worthless description of the head wound.

Not to mention the supposed exit wound depicted in the McClelland sketch would require an entrance wound right in JFK's face.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2018, 12:35:08 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2018, 01:50:50 AM »
Not to mention the supposed exit wound depicted in the McClelland sketch would require an entrance wound right in JFK's face.

Exactly.  And believe it or not, one conspiracy nutter claimed that Governor Connally had a gun strapped to his ankle and fired the fatal shot, blowing out the back of JFK's head. 

As enormous as some of these people describe the wound as being, which is "the whole back of his head blown off", there is no way a shot from the knoll could do that without blowing part of the left hemisphere of the brain out, damaging it as severely--or worse--than the right hemisphere was damaged.  Ignore what Mrs. Kennedy said, ignore what Bobby Hargis said about the explosion on the head being on the right side,  Bill and Gayle Newman, Abraham Zapruder, Marilyn Sitzman, Chuck Brehm said, but believe what people standing up the street further away say when they say they saw the back of the head blown off.