Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !  (Read 40086 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2018, 03:34:21 AM »
Advertisement

Because doctors and nurses can't tell the difference between the top of a head and the back of a head.

Next you'll be telling us that doctors and nurses can't tell the cerebellum from the cerebrum...

Heavily distracted witnesses make poor witnesses.

Are doctors good at telling the top of the head, or the right front of the head from the right rearward part of the head? Of telling the difference between the cerebellum and the cerebrum? Ordinarily, yes.

Are people good at spotting the ?gorilla? when they see a man in a gorilla suit walk across the frame and beat his chest? Ordinarily, yes.

But when witnesses are heavily distracted, it?s a different story. When it doesn?t matter if the large head wound is on the top of the head or the right front part of the head, or the right rear part of the head, when it doesn?t matter if they are seeing the cerebellum or the cerebrum. When they are concentrating on what they have been trained to concentrate on:

with a patient with a major head wound, with a very week heartbeat, with very weak breathing, they need to:

**** make an emergency transfusion of blood.

**** hook up an IV to introduce other critical medicine.

**** consult with his doctor (if available, which he was) to see if any special treatment was recommended for this particular patient

**** check, and check again, and again, and again, the heartbeat and breathing, so they can know, as soon as possible, if any disparate action needs to be done immediately, like opening up the chest.

And not get distracted making unimportant observations, which can wait until the most critical tasks are completed and the patient is, at least, somewhat stablished. Until then, they are no more likely to notice the type of brain matter showing than they are to notice that one of the nurses is wearing a gorilla mask.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2018, 03:34:21 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2018, 06:47:03 AM »

Are doctors good at telling the top of the head, or the right front of the head from the right rearward part of the head? Of telling the difference between the cerebellum and the cerebrum? Ordinarily, yes.

Are people good at spotting the ?gorilla? when they see a man in a gorilla suit walk across the frame and beat his chest? Ordinarily, yes.

But when witnesses are heavily distracted, it?s a different story. When it doesn?t matter if the large head wound is on the top of the head or the right front part of the head, or the right rear part of the head, when it doesn?t matter if they are seeing the cerebellum or the cerebrum. When they are concentrating on what they have been trained to concentrate on:

with a patient with a major head wound, with a very week heartbeat, with very weak breathing, they need to:

**** consult with his doctor (if available, which he was) to see if any special treatment was recommended for this particular patient

**** check, and check again, and again, and again, the heartbeat and breathing, so they can know, as soon as possible, if any disparate action needs to be done immediately, like opening up the chest.

And not get distracted making unimportant observations, which can wait until the most critical tasks are completed and the patient is, at least, somewhat stablished. Until then, they are no more likely to notice the type of brain matter showing than they are to notice that one of the nurses is wearing a gorilla mask.

OK Joe now all you have to do is take on 17 Bethesda witnesses with your continued insights

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2018, 10:37:11 AM »

Dr Kemp Clark to WC

? I then examined the wound in the back of the President's head. This was a large, gaping wound in the right posterior part, with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed. There was considerable blood loss evident on the carriage, the floor, and the clothing of some of the people present. I would estimate 1,500 cc. of blood being present.
As I was examining the President's wound, I felt for a carotid pulse and felt none. Therefore, I began external cardiac massage and asked that a cardiotachioscope be connected. Because of my position it was difficult to administer cardiac massage. However, Dr. Jones stated that he felt a femoral pulse.?

Dr Clark

Mr. SPECTER - Would you state your full name for the record, please?
Dr. CLARK - William Kemp Clark.
Mr. SPECTER - Will you outline in a general way your educational background, please?
Dr. CLARK - Yes. I graduated from the University of Texas in Austin, 1944. I graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in 1948. I interned at Indiana University Medical Center and was a resident in surgery there from 1948 to 1950. I spent 2 years in the Air Force and then took my residency in neurological surgery at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York City. This was from 1953 to 1956, at which time I came to the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School, as chairman of the division of neurological surgery.
Would you like the professional qualifications?
Mr. SPECTER - Yes; may I have the professional qualifications in summary form, if you will, please.
Dr. CLARK - I am board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery. I am a Fellow with the American College of Surgeons. I am a member of the Harvey Cushing Society.
Mr. SPECTER - What is the Harvey Cushing Society, by the way?
Dr. CLARK - It is the largest society of neurological surgeons in the world.

But Joe knows better.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2018, 10:37:11 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2018, 07:32:36 PM »
The missing skull extends partly towards the back of the top of the head, as well as a little off center toward the right top of the head

Ok, so I'll ask again:  how did fragments from this missing skull end up on the South (left) side of Elm street?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2018, 07:37:09 PM »

So, basically what you're saying is that not one, not two, but twenty "distracted" medical professionals all independently confused the top of a patient's head with the back of his head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2018, 07:37:09 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2018, 11:10:19 PM »
Ok, so I'll ask again:  how did fragments from this missing skull end up on the South (left) side of Elm street?

Can anyone predict exactly where the fragments of an object that explodes are going to land when struck by a high velocity bullet?  The answer is no. 

How about looking at the trajectory of a bullet being fired from the 6th floor window to where the limousine and JFK were located( to scale) by using a ruler and a spatial chart or map of Dealey Plaza?  When you draw a straight line from the southwestern most window, 6th floor, straight through the limousine to the south side of Elm Street, look where the fragments land following the trajectory of the bullet. Right in line with where the Harper and Burris fragments were found.

Spatial chart: 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2018, 12:27:48 AM »
Except wouldn't a glancing shot on the right side of the midline have displaced the skull pieces to the right (and perhaps up), but not forward and to the left?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2018, 12:27:48 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2018, 03:26:37 AM »
Except wouldn't a glancing shot on the right side of the midline have displaced the skull pieces to the right (and perhaps up), but not forward and to the left?

Do you remember James Altgens testifying that the head matter came in his direction?  He also mentioned during one of his interviews later on that some matter landed near his feet. 

I look at it this way.  The car was traveling on an "S" curve, but, was in a direct line with Oswald's rifle. The bullet entered the head which was tilted forward and turned to the left, and exited at the top of the skull sending skull fragments into the air along with particulate matter ( which is much lighter in weight compared to skull fragments) in all directions forward which splattered all over the inside of the car, outside of the car on the hood, the windshield, the sun visors (both sides) on the "side rails", the Connally's, Greer and Kellerman, Hargis, Martin and Chaney and of course Mrs. Kennedy.  As I pointed out, the skull fragments flew in the direction the bullet was traveling and straight ahead was the south side of Elm Street where they landed.  it's that simple.