Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !  (Read 40069 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2018, 09:12:51 PM »
Advertisement
It was not the side of the head. The top of his head was blown off!

Top right or top left?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2018, 09:12:51 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2018, 09:14:43 PM »
Absurd.  Haven't you looked closely at the top of the head photographs which show the middle of the top of his head gone and his brain hanging out of that hole on top draping down over the hair?  This is exactly why the doctors and nurses thought the hole was in the back of the head, and its what happens when people don't examine wounds in a situation like that one.

Because doctors and nurses can't tell the difference between the top of a head and the back of a head.

Next you'll be telling us that doctors and nurses can't tell the cerebellum from the cerebrum...

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2018, 09:24:57 PM »
So all of the Parkland Personnel were wrong about the gaping hole in the right rear of the head where cerebellum was falling out of the back of JFK's head .  Where Clint Hill saw the hole blasted out of the back of JFK's head, as he said in his Warren Report Testimony . The Zapruder film shows no stopping of the Limo , but , we won't know except for those who witnessed the limo stopping and of course when the last shot blew out the back of JFK's head. All of those people who saw the Limo stopped must have all been wrong according to those who say the Limo did not stop ! 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2018, 09:24:57 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2018, 01:03:12 AM »
Are all of you people who bring up the Parkland hospital doctors and nurses aware of the fact that none of the doctors or nurses at Parkland examined the head wound?  Are you also aware of the fact that the doctors who saw the president all have differing opinions of where/what the wound was located?  Why do you suppose that is?  The answer is simple.  None of them did an examination of the head wound.  The only person who saw the head wound close up is Mrs. Kennedy who held her husbands head in her hands " holding the top of his head down trying to keep it [the brain] in".  You also never explain how it is that lying on his back with the back of his his head lying on the gurney, the back of the president's head is exposed?  How is it that Dr. McClleland is seeing what he says he saw--"cerebellum" as he "looked down into the wound as he stood over the president, when the back of the head isn't facing him, the top front and side are visible only.  I do not believe a word that leaves the lips of McClleland nowadays because he has jumped onto the conspiracy nutter bandwagon, and that remark regarding the "cerebellum" is impossible.  He said one thing after going to view the actual autopsy photos, then turned right around and later said something completely different.  He isn't credible.

Why do you ignore the words of the one person who did see the wound up close during the 5 minute ride to Parkland hospital and during all the time she held him after the arrival at the hospital and wouldn't allow anyone to see the condition of her husband, until Clint Hill took off his coat and placed it over him?  I know why, but I want you to tell me!  I also want you to to state for the record, why the autopsy photos of the head show the top of the head blasted off?  Coincidence that they just happen to confirm what Mrs. Kennedy described to Theodore white within 7 days of the assassination? 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 01:05:04 AM by Steve Barber »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2018, 01:15:15 AM »
Are all of you people who bring up the Parkland hospital doctors and nurses aware of the fact that none of the doctors or nurses at Parkland examined the head wound?  Are you also aware of the fact that the doctors who saw the president all have differing opinions of where/what the wound was located?  Why do you suppose that is?  The answer is simple.  None of them did an examination of the head wound.  The only person who saw the head wound close up is Mrs. Kennedy who held her husbands head in her hands " holding the top of his head down trying to keep it [the brain] in".  You also never explain how it is that lying on his back with the back of his his head lying on the gurney, the back of the president's head is exposed?  How is it that Dr. McClleland is seeing what he says he saw--"cerebellum" as he "looked down into the wound as he stood over the president, when the back of the head isn't facing him, the top front and side are visible only.  I do not believe a word that leaves the lips of McClleland nowadays because he has jumped onto the conspiracy nutter bandwagon, and that remark regarding the "cerebellum" is impossible.  He said one thing after going to view the actual autopsy photos, then turned right around and later said something completely different.  He isn't credible.

Why do you ignore the words of the one person who did see the wound up close during the 5 minute ride to Parkland hospital and during all the time she held him after the arrival at the hospital and wouldn't allow anyone to see the condition of her husband, until Clint Hill took off his coat and placed it over him?  I know why, but I want you to tell me!  I also want you to to state for the record, why the autopsy photos of the head show the top of the head blasted off?  Coincidence that they just happen to confirm what Mrs. Kennedy described to Theodore white within 7 days of the assassination?

If true, I guess 1 out of 47 is significant I thought it was your belief that all witnesses of JFK's skull immediately after the shooting were of no use

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2018, 01:15:15 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2018, 02:32:15 AM »
Top right or top left?

The TOP, John. Look at the photographs! Not left, not right, the top.  The missing skull extends partly towards the back of the top of the head, as well as a little off center toward the right top of the head, but it is the top, not the right side or the back of the skull, the top of the skull.

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/html/HSCA_Vol1_0128b.htm

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2018, 02:33:57 AM »
If true, I guess 1 out of 47 is significant I thought it was your belief that all witnesses of JFK's skull immediately after the shooting were of no use

I do not know where you came up with that, but I have never, ever said anything like that. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2018, 02:33:57 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2018, 03:24:27 AM »
Absurd.  Haven't you looked closely at the top of the head photographs which show the middle of the top of his head gone and his brain hanging out of that hole on top draping down over the hair?  This is exactly why the doctors and nurses thought the hole was in the back of the head, and its what happens when people don't examine wounds in a situation like that one.  You see someones brain hanging out of their head, and the amount of hair president Kennedy had, its going to be a little hard to tell exactly where the wound was. Even Clint Hill said that!

You are referring to photographs which were illegally obtained. This means their bona fides would therefore be subject to question.