Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !  (Read 40081 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Motorcycle Policeman Hargis said Limo stopped !
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2018, 12:20:21 AM »
Advertisement
False dichotomy If you are treating a patients wound you have to examine it to see what the problem is It may be that the missed some smaller wounds further up on the head, but that is not the point here

About 25-30 years ago, I pestered any number of medical pros, from paramedics to physicians, about this. They were unanimous that trauma care is applied in strict "ABC" fashion. That is, Airway first, then Breathing, then Circulation. Anything else comes after those three, since there's no point in trying to fix anything else if the patient is neither able to breathe nor pumping blood. As one doctor I asked put it, "On the hierarchy of things medically wrong with JFK at that time, the hole in his head was well down on the list." It may seem strange, until you think about it.

BTW, of the medical people I've talked to, they thought that Carrico, would have had the most careful look at the wound since he was first physician on the scene, and was responsible for the initial examination/triage.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2018, 12:20:21 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2018, 03:12:28 PM »
About 25-30 years ago, I pestered any number of medical pros, from paramedics to physicians, about this. They were unanimous that trauma care is applied in strict "ABC" fashion. That is, Airway first, then Breathing, then Circulation. Anything else comes after those three, since there's no point in trying to fix anything else if the patient is neither able to breathe nor pumping blood. As one doctor I asked put it, "On the hierarchy of things medically wrong with JFK at that time, the hole in his head was well down on the list." It may seem strange, until you think about it.

BTW, of the medical people I've talked to, they thought that Carrico, would have had the most careful look at the wound since he was first physician on the scene, and was responsible for the initial examination/triage.

Sorry if I find this whole consideration absurd We are not talking about some fine details of the nature of the wound, we are simply talking about the general location of a very large wound  It is not a matter of an inch or two discrepancy it is a matter of wound halfway across his skull You actually used the 'E' word, I imagine Joe will object to that
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:24:33 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2018, 07:54:45 PM »
The Harper fragment and the David Burris fragment were both found several yards AHEAD of where the limousine was located at the time of the fatal shot

Any idea how these ended on the South side of Elm if it was the right side of Kennedy's head that was blown out?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2018, 07:54:45 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2018, 08:34:56 PM »

External cardiac massage was done on JFK at Parkland Hospital. With each depression of the chest, Blood & Matter fell out of the hole in the Back of his head and onto the gurney and then onto the floor. Whether someone is a Dr, a Nurse, or a Janitor, they would certainly notice a gaping hole in someone's head with blood and matter falling out of it.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2018, 12:44:36 AM »
Sorry if I find this whole consideration absurd We are not talking about some fine details of the nature of the wound, we are simply talking about the general location of a very large wound  It is not a matter of an inch or two discrepancy it is a matter of wound halfway across his skull You actually used the 'E' word, I imagine Joe will object to that

Who was it who said:

"If you are treating a patients wound you have to examine it to see what the problem is It may be that the missed some smaller wounds further up on the head, but that is not the point here"

????

My point is that it's incorrect to think that anyone the Parkland staff would have spent effort on any examination of the head wound other than simply noting one was there. There were too many more needs with higher priority: the already-mentioned Airway, Breathing, Circulation drill.  The exact nature of the wound, and whether it was part of something larger --ie, that there was an area of missing skull somewhere beneath seemingly intact scalp-- was beyond their efforts. And for good reason. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2018, 12:44:36 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2018, 01:10:24 AM »
Who was it who said:

"If you are treating a patients wound you have to examine it to see what the problem is It may be that the missed some smaller wounds further up on the head, but that is not the point here"

????

My point is that it's incorrect to think that anyone the Parkland staff would have spent effort on any examination of the head wound other than simply noting one was there. There were too many more needs with higher priority: the already-mentioned Airway, Breathing, Circulation drill.  The exact nature of the wound, and whether it was part of something larger --ie, that there was an area of missing skull somewhere beneath seemingly intact scalp-- was beyond their efforts. And for good reason.

Noted

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2018, 09:03:36 PM »
Any idea how these ended on the South side of Elm if it was the right side of Kennedy's head that was blown out?

It was not the side of the head. The top of his head was blown off!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2018, 09:03:36 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2018, 09:08:32 PM »
            External cardiac massage was done on JFK at Parkland Hospital. With each depression of the chest, Blood & Matter fell out of the hole in the Back of his head and onto the gurney and then onto the floor. Whether someone is a Dr, a Nurse, or a Janitor, they would certainly notice a gaping hole in someone's head with blood and matter falling out of it.

Absurd.  Haven't you looked closely at the top of the head photographs which show the middle of the top of his head gone and his brain hanging out of that hole on top draping down over the hair?  This is exactly why the doctors and nurses thought the hole was in the back of the head, and its what happens when people don't examine wounds in a situation like that one.  You see someones brain hanging out of their head, and the amount of hair president Kennedy had, its going to be a little hard to tell exactly where the wound was. Even Clint Hill said that!