Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO-Free Backyard Photo (via Mr R Groden)  (Read 4131 times)

Offline Alan Ford

LHO-Free Backyard Photo (via Mr R Groden)
« on: October 06, 2022, 07:33:37 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

LHO-Free Backyard Photo (via Mr R Groden)
« on: October 06, 2022, 07:33:37 PM »

Offline Wes Riddle

Re: LHO-Free Backyard Photo (via Mr R Groden)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 07:23:55 PM »
Well, that's interesting.  I have never noticed the CAT in the back yard photos.  It is located at the bottom of the main stair support.  It seems unusually small compared to LHO.  It is also seen in the photo where he is not present. The position and pose of the cat is exactly the same in both picture # 3 and the non Oswald shot leading me to believe that Oswalds image was photoshopped circa 1963
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 12:34:24 AM by Wes Riddle »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 12:13:57 AM »
The cat image is the same because both are from 133a. Oswald was shopped out of the empty photo. there are several telltale artifacts of the photo shop like the right bottom half of the picket fence is a cut and paste from the left side. Look at the space between the pickets, the 3rd from the right is the same image as the 6th from the right. Once they took Oswald out they had to paste in the fence that was behind him in 133a. The grass is the hardest part to replace without making it obvious  that it is a cut and paste from another section with matching patterns. I photo shopped Oswald out of 133a once and used many small pieces of grass with rotation and some slight smudging and it looked pretty good. Taking Oswald out is not too difficult. I don't think this image was ever put forth as a real photo, just an interesting test to see how well it could be done.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 12:13:57 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 01:16:06 AM »
Well, that's interesting.  I have never noticed the CAT in the back yard photos.  It is located at the bottom of the main stair support.  It seems unusually small compared to LHO.  It is also seen in the photo where he is not present. The position and pose of the cat is exactly the same in both picture # 3 and the non Oswald shot leading me to believe that Oswalds image was photoshopped circa 1963

There was no Photoshop in 1963.