Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Missing Transcripts…  (Read 2244 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Missing Transcripts…
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2022, 08:32:48 PM »
Advertisement
Among other things (like you, I have a long list), I don't see how Oswald could be framed, that the conspirators/framers could know where he was at 12:30. The rifle, the shells, the bag are all found before his co-workers are interviewed about him. If they give him an alibi, if they say he was with them, then the whole plan implodes. And this is murdering the president not a 7/11 clerk. Everyone is going to be interviewed again and again and again. You can't keep all of these people quiet.

So how did they know this? I don't see it. What's the backup plan if they give him an alibi? The rifle's been found; do they just make it disappear? Make paperwork showing it belonged to someone else? How did that person get in the building?

It's a long long list of things to control, things that you can't. The conspiracists just say "the government" or "the CIA" and think that's sufficient evidence. Because the CIA did this or that bad thing they could do this bad thing. Guatemala, Arbenz, MK-Ultra, Castro plots and this. But this is not like those other things. This involves so many people, so many layers, so many things that you just can't control. And then cover it all up? Even now? No, sorry that's a view of a world that I don't think can exist.

Some of the clowns on this site really should take note of these words from pages 473 and 474 of “November  22, 1963: You Are The Jury” by David Belin:

The last three sentences on the Lane-deAntonio film are ironic:

Having rushed to judgement, the Commission dissolved itself on Sept. 14, 1964, but that dissolution cannot bury the facts nor still the doubts. Our questions persist and we shall continue to go on asking them. And if today we cannot know the whole truth, at least we will know that truth which can be known and we shall continue to ask and ask and ask.

If you listen to such claims of people who attack fragments of the overall picture, you should not be content to merely let them “…continue to ask and ask and ask.” Rather you should demand that they produce some answers of their own.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2022, 08:32:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2022, 08:37:51 PM »
Why? One unsubstantiated “answer” isn’t better than any other.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2022, 08:39:28 PM »
The rifle, the shells, the bag are all found before his co-workers are interviewed about him.

The rifle, the shells, and the bag don’t point to any specific assassin.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2022, 08:39:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2022, 08:51:34 PM »
Among other things (like you, I have a long list), I don't see how Oswald could be framed, that the conspirators/framers could know where he was at 12:30. The rifle, the shells, the bag are all found before his co-workers are interviewed about him. If they give him an alibi, if they say he was with them, then the whole plan implodes. And this is murdering the president not a 7/11 clerk. Everyone is going to be interviewed again and again and again. You can't keep all of these people quiet.

So how did they know this? I don't see it. What's the backup plan if they give him an alibi? The rifle's been found; do they just make it disappear? Make paperwork showing it belonged to someone else? How did that person get in the building?

It's a long long list of things to control, things that you can't. The conspiracists just say "the government" or "the CIA" and think that's sufficient evidence. Because the CIA did this or that bad thing they could do this bad thing. Guatemala, Arbenz, MK-Ultra, Castro plots and this. But this is not like those other things. This involves so many people, so many layers, so many things that you just can't control. And then cover it all up? Even now? No, sorry that's a view of a world that I don't think can exist.

I don't see how Oswald could be framed,

Just because you can't see it, isn't a particular good reason to reject a possibility. Even less so, when you only look at it from from perspective

It would actually have been relatively easy to frame Oswald and it wouldn't have to involve a great many people. Since you brought up the rifle and the shells (the bag is questionable), all you need to ask yourself is what it is that would have framed Oswald for Kennedy's murder and the answer would be; the rifle, right? Exactly the same piece of evidence the WC used to conclude that Oswald was the killer. Everything else relates, in one way or another, to this one rifle! So, how many people would be needed to manipulate Oswald (if that's what happened) to order the rifle and pose with it for some photos?

That's the thing with the physical evidence the WC relied on; it can be used to support several completely different scenarios. It's all a matter of interpretation of the really scant physical evidence there is.

This involves so many people, so many layers, so many things that you just can't control.

It involves "so many people" only in certain scenarios. In other possible scenarios (those you likely reject outright) it wouldn't be necessary to "control so many things".

And then cover it all up?

You make the wrong assumption. You first conclude that, if there was one, the conspiracy must have been massive and only then do you conclude that something so massive couldn't be covered up. Start with a wrong proposition and you'll arrive at a wrong conclusion.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 09:18:02 PM by Martin Weidmann »