Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Blonde  (Read 5816 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Blonde
« on: September 29, 2022, 02:56:17 AM »
Advertisement
Just watched Blonde movie only to see what they did to her relation with JFK.
Was it really, really like that? Who was their source?
One of the worst movies I have watched lately...

JFK Assassination Forum

Blonde
« on: September 29, 2022, 02:56:17 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Blonde
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 07:44:38 PM »
Just watched Blonde movie only to see what they did to her relation with JFK.
Was it really, really like that? Who was their source?
One of the worst movies I have watched lately...

I've never seen the movie.... I assume it's a blast on JFK and his infatuation with Marilyn Monroe......

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 08:46:02 PM »
I've never seen the movie.... I assume it's a blast on JFK and his infatuation with Marilyn Monroe......

As shown in the movie, it is far, far away from infatuation...
She is shown as a cheap sl*t brought to him by SS... I just wander what was the source to the movie makers for the Mailyn & JFK scene in the movie? I mean, the do say that the movie is fictionalized view of true events but it is hard to believe their relation was as shown in the movie.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 08:46:53 PM by Patrick Jackson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 08:46:02 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 09:54:48 PM »
As shown in the movie, it is far, far away from infatuation...
She is shown as a cheap sl*t brought to him by SS... I just wander what was the source to the movie makers for the Mailyn & JFK scene in the movie? I mean, the do say that the movie is fictionalized view of true events but it is hard to believe their relation was as shown in the movie.

If the movie smears JFK..... Then that's what was intended....  It wasn't enough to ambush him and blow his brains out in a ghastly public execution....They continue to smear him 60 years after the murder.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 04:26:21 PM »

If the movie smears JFK..... Then that's what was intended....  It wasn't enough to ambush him and blow his brains out in a ghastly public execution....They continue to smear him 60 years after the murder.

The conspiracy will never end!  Even the radical leftists in modern day Hollywood are out to smear JFK. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 04:26:21 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 05:21:21 PM »
The conspiracy will never end!  Even the radical leftists in modern day Hollywood are out to smear JFK.
It's the rightwing military industrial complex/war state leftwing Hollywood/media complex.

Eisenhower warned us all about it.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2022, 03:36:54 PM »
It's the rightwing military industrial complex/war state leftwing Hollywood/media complex.

Eisenhower warned us all about it.

Imagine Hollywood trying to "smear" JFK as a womanizer.  I have no idea if he had a tryst with MM, but it's well documented that JFK took advantage of many young women including WH interns.  He was a Bill Clinton/Harvey Weinstein type when that was deemed acceptable behavior by Hollywood.  He also failed to disclose that he was taking a laundry list of drugs for his various medical conditions that would have effectively disqualified him from becoming president.  But everyone was out to get him!  And the only way they could do this is via an elaborate conspiracy to murder him in broad daylight in front of numerous law enforcement personnel. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2022, 03:36:54 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2022, 04:11:16 PM »
Spoken like a true right-wing nutcase. Taking a drug disqualifies one from office, but instigating a violent takeover of the US Capitol is just fine and dandy.