Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jack Ruby was hit by the car…  (Read 5386 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Jack Ruby was hit by the car…
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2022, 09:34:05 PM »
Advertisement

I will look for it Bill. If I remember correctly, it is one of the DPD photos that shows the boxes surrounding the sniper’s nest from a distance. It is from the north (looking south). And what appears to be the bag can be seen on top of the boxes.

First discovered by Patrick Jackson about 3 years ago.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2004.msg64638.html#msg64638
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 09:34:46 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2022, 09:34:05 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2022, 11:29:06 PM »

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2004.msg64638.html#msg64638

Thanks, that’s the one that I was referring to!

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2022, 12:30:44 AM »

I seem to have a memory of using my 3D computer model to estimate the time that the photo was taken. And someone else, probably James Hackerott, also did the same. But I don’t see any of this in this thread. Perhaps we posted in a related thread? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2022, 12:30:44 AM »

Online Bill Brown

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2022, 01:00:27 AM »
I don’t remember who found it (it was someone on this forum though), but there is what appears to be the long paper bag (rifle size) laying, unfolded, on top of the boxes surrounding the sniper’s nest in one of the (I believe DPD) photos. You have to zoom in on the tops of the boxes to see it. I thought this was significant because before that discovery I think that there was not a known photo of that bag on the sixth floor of the TSBD.

Charles, I'd like to see this.  Any chance you have more info?

I will look for it Bill. If I remember correctly, it is one of the DPD photos that shows the boxes surrounding the sniper’s nest from a distance. It is from the north (looking south). And what appears to be the bag can be seen on top of the boxes.

Thanks Charles and John.

CE-503.  I've seen that photo a couple hundred times and never noticed that.  I'll have to take a closer look.

Thanks again.

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2022, 01:30:10 AM »
I seem to have a memory of using my 3D computer model to estimate the time that the photo was taken. And someone else, probably James Hackerott, also did the same. But I don’t see any of this in this thread. Perhaps we posted in a related thread?
Charles, I seem to recall your modeling of the sunlight striking one of the pipes and estimating the time from that. I also think it was John Mytton who suggested that idea as a possible way to time the photo. I thought that work was in this thread but can't find it either.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 01:42:12 AM by James Hackerott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2022, 01:30:10 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2022, 01:57:00 AM »
Charles, I seem to recall your modeling of the sunlight striking one of the pipes and estimating the time from that. I also think it was John Mytton who suggested that idea as a possible way to time the photo. I thought that work was in this thread but can't find it either.

Yes, I think that there’s a patch of sunlight visible on the inside of the East wall just south of the southern most window that was used. I think that both of us could now get more precise and have more confidence in the results now that you have made some window measurements, etc. on-site. I think that I will see what I come up with first chance that I get.

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2022, 02:20:09 AM »
Yes, I think that there’s a patch of sunlight visible on the inside of the East wall just south of the southern most window that was used. I think that both of us could now get more precise and have more confidence in the results now that you have made some window measurements, etc. on-site. I think that I will see what I come up with first chance that I get.
Here is the thread:
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2258.0.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2022, 02:20:09 AM »

Online Charles Collins