Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Remains of Bonnie Ray  (Read 8776 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: The Remains of Bonnie Ray
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2022, 01:59:39 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. Ball. Did you at any time go above the fourth floor on that date?
Mr. Piper. No, sir.
Mr. Ball. Did you at any time go that day up above the fourth floor?
Mr. Piper. No--no, sir.
Mr. Ball. You never did---either before or after the shots?
Mr. Piper. No, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2022, 01:59:39 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2022, 02:09:11 PM »
MR. ROWLAND: [...] not real dark compared to some Negroes, but fairly dark.

Cf?--------------------------:

'Right-wing radical and Kennedy denouncer Thomas Vallee had arranged to be off work for JFK's visit; Vallee, an expert marksman, was arrested with an M1 rifle, a handgun and 3,000 rounds of ammo. But then there was the phone call to federal agents from a motel manager concerning what she'd seen in a room rented by two Cuban nationals.

"Had seen lying on the bed several automatic rifles with telescopic sights, with an outline of the route that President Kennedy was supposed to take in Chicago that would bring him past that building," said former Secret Service agent Abraham Bolden."'

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3902495&page=1

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2022, 03:31:54 PM »
Now! From Mr. Williams' WC Testimony:

Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, I thought I heard somebody walking, the windows moving or something. I said maybe someone is down there, I said to myself. And I just went on down.
Mr. BALL. Did you find anybody there?
Mr. WILLIAMS. As I remember, when I was walking up, I think Harold Norman and James Jarman as I remember, they was down facing the Elm Street on the fifth floor, as I remember.

All those 'as I remembers'! All that hedging! The poor fellow's lying, not because he's a bad man but because he has to lie.

He started eating lunch on six but was told by someone to leave the floor. He brought his lunch down to five, where he went to the easternmost pair of windows on the south-facing side. At least one co-worker (Mr. Piper?--who was black and who was asked with peculiar forcefulness in his WC testimony if he went higher than four that day) joined him there or was already there. (Mr. Rowland noticed their presence in the window.) And then he was on his own again until Messrs Norman & Jarman spotted him up there from down in the street. They decided to go up just before the motorcade's arrival and join him on five.

After the shooting, Mr Williams was horribly shook up, because he knew now that the man/men on six were NOT there to protect Mr. Kennedy but to kill him. At first, he and Messrs Jarman & Norman tried to pretend the three of them had watched the motorcade from down in the street. But they finally had to admit to having been on the fifth floor. Mr Williams persuaded Messrs Jarman & Norman to cover for him, i.e. NOT to tell of what he had told them-----------that someone claiming authority had told him to leave the sixth floor not long after noon. Instead they were to say HE joined THEM on five, and not the other way around. They loyally played ball, but kept going off script--------which is what tends to happen when a lie is created.

Mr Truly told the WC in so many words that Mr Williams was a very dangerous witness:

Mr. McCLOY. From what you know of these young men who testified before you today, are they trustworthy?
Mr. TRULY. Yes, sir; I think they are. They are good men. They have been with me, most of them, for some time. I have no reason to doubt their word. I do know that they have been rather, as the expression goes, shook up about this thing, especially this tall one, Bonnie Williams. He is pretty superstitious, I would say. For 2 or 3 weeks the work was not normal, or a month. The boys did not put out their normal amount of work. Their hearts were not in it. But after that, they have picked up very well. They are doing their work well.
Mr. BELIN. If we can go off the record for just a moment.
(Discussion off the record.)
The CHAIRMAN. Back on the record.

Mr. TRULY. I thank you very much.
The CHAIRMAN. Thank you, sir. You have helped us a good deal. We will recess at this time until 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.

Mr Williams was entirely innocent of any knowing involvement in the assassination. He did NOT hang out at the SN window while an armed white man stood in open view on the west side of the floor. But he DID encounter this man-----and/or a confederate------on the sixth floor at some point before 12:15

Thumb1:

So you think your conspirators allowed BRW to see them in the moments just before the assassination and they allowed him to not only leave the floor but trusted him not to raise the alarm and otherwise remain silent for his entire life!  HA HA HA.  So trusting those conspirators.  But this fairy fable doesn't just end there, you also think they allowed their "patsy" Oswald to be elsewhere in the building where he might have an alibi for the moment of the assassination.  Unreal.  You can't possibly believe this nonsense. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2022, 03:31:54 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2022, 07:13:13 PM »
So you think your conspirators allowed BRW to see them in the moments just before the assassination and they allowed him to not only leave the floor but trusted him not to raise the alarm and otherwise remain silent for his entire life!

Why would he raise the alarm if they showed him credentials and said they were here to protect Mr. Kennedy? Have you never been to an event where people presenting themselves as security refused you access to an area? If you have, how many times did you 'raise the alarm'?

As for the risk of Mr Williams' talking about them afterwards------what risk? They'd be long gone by that time

you also think they allowed their "patsy" Oswald to be elsewhere in the building where he might have an alibi for the moment of the assassination.

No, Mr Strawman, because Mr. Oswald was not their patsy in the sense in which you mean here: he was not being set up as the sixth-floor gunman

Thumb1:

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2022, 09:00:16 PM »
Why would he raise the alarm if they showed him credentials and said they were here to protect Mr. Kennedy? Have you never been to an event where people presenting themselves as security refused you access to an area? If you have, how many times did you 'raise the alarm'?

As for the risk of Mr Williams' talking about them afterwards------what risk? They'd be long gone by that time

No, Mr Strawman, because Mr. Oswald was not their patsy in the sense in which you mean here: he was not being set up as the sixth-floor gunman

Thumb1:

LOL.  This gets better and better.  Like a best seller.  So BRW is on the 6th floor and he is told to beat it by someone "showing him credentials."  A few minutes later BRW hears the shots being fired from right above his head from the same location where these individuals were and he lies and remains silent about this for the rest of his life.  The conspirators trust that he will do so even though that they have no reason for him to behave in this manner.  Wow.  And Oswald was not being set up as the gunman?  I don't even know what that could mean since all the evidence left behind can be linked only to him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2022, 09:00:16 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2022, 12:24:46 AM »
LOL.  This gets better and better.  Like a best seller.  So BRW is on the 6th floor and he is told to beat it by someone "showing him credentials."  A few minutes later BRW hears the shots being fired from right above his head from the same location where these individuals were and he lies and remains silent about this for the rest of his life.  The conspirators trust that he will do so even though that they have no reason for him to behave in this manner.  Wow.

~Grin~

MR ALAN FORD: The conspirators wouldn't have cared if he spoke about it afterwards.
MR RICHARD SMITH: So you're saying the conspirators would have cared if he spoke about it afterwards, yet they blah blah blah...........

And Oswald was not being set up as the gunman?  I don't even know what that could mean since all the evidence left behind can be linked only to him.

It would mean that at most he was being set up as having supplied the rifle

Thumb1:

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2022, 01:40:05 PM »
~Grin~

MR ALAN FORD: The conspirators wouldn't have cared if he spoke about it afterwards.
MR RICHARD SMITH: So you're saying the conspirators would have cared if he spoke about it afterwards, yet they blah blah blah...........

It would mean that at most he was being set up as having supplied the rifle

Thumb1:

Your conspirators would need a time machine to convert this mumbo jumbo into a plan.  There was evidence left at the crime scene that linked Oswald to the crime.  This evidence derived from many different sources and dated back months in some cases.  It came from a variety of different sources.  Most of it was discovered within a few hours of the crime.  It would have taken months or years to create all that evidence.  But your fantasy conspirators don't care if their cover is blown by BRW?  Wow.  And, of course, there is nothing in your fantasy that precludes Oswald himself from telling BRW to beat it from the 6th floor. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2022, 01:40:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2022, 06:45:43 PM »
There was evidence left at the crime scene that linked Oswald to the crime.  This evidence derived from many different sources and dated back months in some cases.  It came from a variety of different sources.

The usual load of “Richard” BS.