Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Night They Counted Old Donald Out  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

The Night They Counted Old Donald Out
« on: October 23, 2022, 03:53:10 AM »
Advertisement

Virgil Caine is my name
And I bashed through the Capitol gates
‘Till so much Guardsmen came
And drove us out again

In the winter of 2020
We were angry, and scheming our plans
We took the plane to D. C. that fourth
It’s a night I remember, oh so well

The night they counted old Donald down
And Pence was reciting
And the people were singing
They went, “Donald is finally out, out out and out and out for good”

Back with my wife in Tennessee
When one day she called to me
“Virgil quick come see
Here comes a plea from Trump

Now I don’t mind I’m watching games
And I don’t care if the ad is no good
Just take what you need
And leave the rest
But they should never
have cleaned out the whole account

And Pence was reciting

Like my father before me
I’m a working man
And like my brother before me
I took a MAGA stand

Now he was just 40, proud and brave
But the FBI they took him away
Like the lawyer explained to us
I can’t get a Caine to skate
When he takes selfies

And Pence was reciting

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: October 23, 2022, 03:53:10 AM »

Online Richard Smith

Re: The Night They Counted Old Donald Out
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 03:10:55 PM »
Keep obsessed with Trump and Jan. 6 while the republican landslide is coming.  Ignore two of the worst years in American history as inflation, crime, drug deaths, gas prices, and endless foreign war brought the country to ruin.  It's Trump, Trump and more Trump.  Just ask Liz.  If she were given a choice of curing cancer or ensuring that Trump would never become President, she would tell the cancer kids to beat it.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 04:54:40 AM »

Keep obsessed with Trump and Jan. 6 while the republican landslide is coming.  Ignore two of the worst years in American history as inflation, crime, drug deaths, gas prices, and endless foreign war brought the country to ruin.  It's Trump, Trump and more Trump.  Just ask Liz.  If she were given a choice of curing cancer or ensuring that Trump would never become President, she would tell the cancer kids to beat it.

If I were given a choice between curing cancer or stopping Trump, I would choose to stop Trump.

True, such a choice might cut my life short. But death is inevitable in any case, whether cancer is cured or not. Many have died defending democracy. Democracy must be defended. Trump must be stopped.

Am I obsessed with Trump? Certainly. Trump wants to destroy democracy. His statements and actions, particularly during the period of November 2020 through January 2021, make this clear. But even worse, tens of millions of Americans want him to succeed. It is their wishes that truly concerned me. When Trump is dead and gone, they will be looking for another Trump. This is a danger to America that will outlive me. But I hope and expect that there will always be enough loyal Americans to prevent this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 04:54:40 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 04:41:29 PM »
If I were given a choice between curing cancer or stopping Trump, I would choose to stop Trump.

True, such a choice might cut my life short. But death is inevitable in any case, whether cancer is cured or not. Many have died defending democracy. Democracy must be defended. Trump must be stopped.

Am I obsessed with Trump? Certainly. Trump wants to destroy democracy. His statements and actions, particularly during the period of November 2020 through January 2021, make this clear. But even worse, tens of millions of Americans want him to succeed. It is their wishes that truly concerned me. When Trump is dead and gone, they will be looking for another Trump. This is a danger to America that will outlive me. But I hope and expect that there will always be enough loyal Americans to prevent this.

That's bizarre stuff.  Biden has brought the country to ruin.  Trump made a few rude and ill-considered tweets but you would rather die an agonizing death from cancer than be subject to some "mean" tweets?  Unreal.  How is your 401(k) doing these days?  Do you plan to visit any major US city soon?  There were 50 shootings in Chicago this weekend.  More people are being murdered in Dem controlled cities than in Ukraine.  But billions are sent there.  Crime, inflation, record drug deaths, open borders, gas prices, endless foreign war, and a crashing stock market.  Biden and the Dems have had control of the WH, Senate, and House for two years and those are the results.  Results matter more than ideology and propaganda.  The US voters will confirm that in the midterms.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 10:46:43 PM »
That's bizarre stuff.  Biden has brought the country to ruin.  Trump made a few rude and ill-considered tweets but you would rather die an agonizing death from cancer than be subject to some "mean" tweets?  Unreal.  How is your 401(k) doing these days?  Do you plan to visit any major US city soon?  There were 50 shootings in Chicago this weekend.  More people are being murdered in Dem controlled cities than in Ukraine.  But billions are sent there.  Crime, inflation, record drug deaths, open borders, gas prices, endless foreign war, and a crashing stock market.  Biden and the Dems have had control of the WH, Senate, and House for two years and those are the results.  Results matter more than ideology and propaganda.  The US voters will confirm that in the midterms.

I do not want to see American democracy destoryed. As Trump tried to do in 2020-2021. And will try to do again in 2024.

Is it too much to ask, for a party to not support a candidate who will not allow the people to select the president? Who won't try to call upon a mob to storm the Capitol and try to force congress to make himself president?

How is this unreasonable?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 10:55:57 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 10:46:43 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2022, 01:44:19 PM »
I do not want to see American democracy destoryed. As Trump tried to do in 2020-2021. And will try to do again in 2024.

Is it too much to ask, for a party to not support a candidate who will not allow the people to select the president? Who won't try to call upon a mob to storm the Capitol and try to force congress to make himself president?

How is this unreasonable?

It's unreasonable because Trump did not do any of that.  You apparently know something that Liz Cheney and her "Jan. 6" committee does not since they never presented any such evidence or charged Trump with such a crime.  Who locked up their political opponents after staging predawn tactical assault raids on their homes for process crimes?  Who suppressed free speech?  Who claimed the elected President was not legitimate because he conspired with Putin to steal the election?  Who suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop and history of the Biden's family corruption prior to the 2020 election?  Why not leave it to the voters to decide who will be the next president instead of advocating that Trump be locked up as though we live in a dictatorship?