Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: From the outside looking in...  (Read 6560 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: From the outside looking in...
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2022, 03:59:49 PM »
Advertisement
No specific location was given by any of your officers. Therefore no one (including you) can say for certain specifically what they meant by their descriptions. But the above photos do indicate to me that a casual look might lead one to assume this extended row of boxes was a part of the sniper's nest shield boxes.

Wow, talk about inventing a fantasy to justify what you want to believe!

Studebaker wasn't there when the "sniper's nest" was initially found, and we've heard from various sources that things were moved around and/or tampered with before his photos were taken.

It's not surprising that BRW would want to distance himself from the window that they said the shots came from, so when he heard that his lunch remains were seen by a different window, why would he dispute that?  He didn't even initially admit to being up there at all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2022, 03:59:49 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2022, 04:01:21 PM »
So we know without any doubt that a person was there and therefore could be unobserved by BRW while he was on the 6th floor since that is exactly what happened.

What's hilarious is that "Richard" doesn't understand that circular arguments are a fallacy.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2022, 05:10:38 PM »
Wow, talk about inventing a fantasy to justify what you want to believe!

Studebaker wasn't there when the "sniper's nest" was initially found, and we've heard from various sources that things were moved around and/or tampered with before his photos were taken.

It's not surprising that BRW would want to distance himself from the window that they said the shots came from, so when he heard that his lunch remains were seen by a different window, why would he dispute that?  He didn't even initially admit to being up there at all.

Here's a diagram showing how the boxes were stacked near the southeast corner.

The row that I have shown in the photos and in this diagram are an extension of the boxes surrounding the sniper's nest. No one is making any of this up.

Now, do you have any evidence that any of the officers have specifically disputed the photographs of the lunch remains? Or are you also just opining that the non-specific descriptions are something that they most definitely are not?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2022, 05:10:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2022, 05:39:41 PM »

Here's a diagram showing how the boxes were stacked near the southeast corner.

The row that I have shown in the photos and in this diagram are an extension of the boxes surrounding the sniper's nest. No one is making any of this up.

Now, do you have any evidence that any of the officers have specifically disputed the photographs of the lunch remains? Or are you also just opining that the non-specific descriptions are something that they most definitely are not?

Thank you for posting this map

Notice where the gun is located relative to the ceiling support pillar .... In the official DPD in situ photo (CE 514) that shows the rifle sandwiched between boxes of books, that pillar is close to the muzzle of the rifle, but in Studebaker's map the muzzle of the rifle is about seven feet from that pillar....
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 05:56:47 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2022, 05:42:40 PM »
But, but don't you understand?   BRW "would have been able" to see somebody standing behind the southwest window.  A contrarian said so.   HA HA HA.  How that is relevant is unclear because someone clearly was in the SN window pointing a rifle at 12:30.  How this logic rules Oswald out is left unsaid.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2022, 05:42:40 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2022, 06:44:32 PM »
Answer the question.....  Was DP # 5 taken on the afternoon of the murder?

Here's a diagram prepared by Studebaker on 11/22/63:

Here's some additional verbage, found on page 147, regarding this map:

"The numbers represented on the map at first glance appear to represent the order of the photographs taken by Lieutenant Day and Detective Studebaker. This is not the case. Rusty and I asked both men to look at the map again in a recent interview and were told that the photographs were not taken in the numerical order shown on the map. The numbers simply represent a system of organization of the photographs assigned by Detective Studebaker. In fact it appears that the numbers assigned to the photographs by Detective Studebaker fall into three basic groups which include the sniper's nest area, the area where the rifle was found, and the remaining entire area of the sixth floor."

Looking closer at the photographs, it appears to me (based on the sunlight patches and shadows) that DP-6 and DP-7 were taken on the afternoon of 11/22/63. However it does appear that DP-4, DP-5, DP-8, DP-9, and DP-10 were probably taken the next morning (if I remember their stated activities of Saturday correctly). I stand corrected, thank you Walt.

However, your jumping to conclusions that there was a staged set up for some imagined sinister purpose doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Edit: Also, the location of the rifle in this diagram appears to agree better with the photos.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:46:43 PM by Charles Collins »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2022, 08:01:00 PM »

Here's a diagram prepared by Studebaker on 11/22/63:

Here's some additional verbage, found on page 147, regarding this map:

"The numbers represented on the map at first glance appear to represent the order of the photographs taken by Lieutenant Day and Detective Studebaker. This is not the case. Rusty and I asked both men to look at the map again in a recent interview and were told that the photographs were not taken in the numerical order shown on the map. The numbers simply represent a system of organization of the photographs assigned by Detective Studebaker. In fact it appears that the numbers assigned to the photographs by Detective Studebaker fall into three basic groups which include the sniper's nest area, the area where the rifle was found, and the remaining entire area of the sixth floor."

Looking closer at the photographs, it appears to me (based on the sunlight patches and shadows) that DP-6 and DP-7 were taken on the afternoon of 11/22/63. However it does appear that DP-4, DP-5, DP-8, DP-9, and DP-10 were probably taken the next morning (if I remember their stated activities of Saturday correctly). I stand corrected, thank you Walt.

However, your jumping to conclusions that there was a staged set up for some imagined sinister purpose doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Edit: Also, the location of the rifle in this diagram appears to agree better with the photos.

"The numbers represented on the map at first glance appear to represent the order of the photographs taken by Lieutenant Day and Detective Studebaker. This is not the case. Rusty and I asked both men to look at the map again in a recent interview and were told that the photographs were not taken in the numerical order shown on the map.

:D  Ha ha ha ha LOL!.....   WHO???   Would be gullible enough to believe this BS!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2022, 08:01:00 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2022, 08:37:58 PM »
"The numbers represented on the map at first glance appear to represent the order of the photographs taken by Lieutenant Day and Detective Studebaker. This is not the case. Rusty and I asked both men to look at the map again in a recent interview and were told that the photographs were not taken in the numerical order shown on the map.

:D  Ha ha ha ha LOL!.....   WHO???   Would be gullible enough to believe this BS!

It must not fit very well with your imagined sinister ideas…