Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: MAGA Republicans Are A Threat To Our Democracy  (Read 9571 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: MAGA Republicans Are A Threat To Our Democracy
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2022, 01:31:44 AM »
Advertisement
This woman is truly deranged as she is the face of the violent MAGA Christian Nationalist movement that she wants to take over America. She supports the violent MAGA Trump supporters who beat police officers outside the Capitol on January 6th.       

Watch: MTG calls for imprisoning her political enemies in combative speech at Trump's Michigan rally

Controversial first-term Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene traveled to Michigan to speech at Donald Trump's Saturday rally in Warren.

Speaking for more than twenty minutes, Greene lashed out at her political enemies and painted a dark portrait of a dystopian portrait of a country where Republicans are persecuted and transgender Americans are the "most protected class."

Greene both took the stage to the song "Gladiator" by Zayde Wølf.

"I had to keep on reaching up 'cause it was my time; To tear down the kingdom and call out the liars," Wølf sang. "Spent too much money on a therapist; Couldn't fix me, I accepted it."

Twice the crowd chanted, "lock her up" as Greene attacked Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Greene also called for jailing doctors for gender reassignment surgeries.

She also attacked Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and the governor of California, among others.

"Democrats want Republicans dead and they’ve already started the killing," she said.

As Greene left the stage, Zayde Wølf played again.

"Picked a fight with the gods I'm the giant slayer," he sang. "Bone shaker, dominator;Freight train, wrecking ball, I'm the gladiator."

Watch:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2022, 01:31:44 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2022, 11:40:52 PM »
Rep. Swalwell: MAGA Republicans Are Trying To Erase Violent Reality Of Jan. 6

MSNBC’s Zerlina Maxwell speaks to Congressman Eric Swalwell about a piece of performance art at a conservative conference where a January 6 rioter dressed up as a political prisoner and what’s behind Trump supporters attempts to make themselves out to be the victims of the January 6th Capitol attack.

Watch: