Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Today is a significant anniversary in the history of democracy.  (Read 5240 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Today is a significant anniversary in the history of democracy.
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2022, 02:29:22 PM »
Advertisement
Over 100K Americans, many of them young folks, died last year from overdoses from drugs that mostly came across the open border.  That's more than the total number of Americans who died in the entire Vietnam war.  An astounding disaster.  The drugs and terrorists are pouring across the open border.  Like Bill Clinton who decided not to take out Bin Laden, Old Joe won't be around to take the blame when an attack occurs.  Old Joe left billions in weapons during the disaster in Afghanistan.  He has sent billions in weapons to the Ukraine with no idea where they are going.  He has let hundreds of terrorists into the country and millions of illegal aliens.  These people have been distributed throughout the US.  No one has a clue who they are.   It's a disaster waiting to happen. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2022, 02:29:22 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2022, 12:43:02 AM »
Funny how right wing propagandists said nothing when teenage drug deaths and border crossings were at an all time high under Criminal Donald in 2019 and 2020.

Criminal Donald and the GOP failed to stop drugs from flowing over the border. 

Criminal Donald and the GOP failed to combat illegal immigration.

But now, they want to pathetically attack President Biden who has to clean up their border mess just like he did with Donnie's covid and economic crisis.   

Under President Biden, drugs are being seized at an all time record thanks to Biden's border policies. Criminal Donald let fatal drugs flow through the border to kill teenagers at an all time high. Disgraceful. The weak GOP are all talk and no action.     

Check out the 4 year Trump and GOP disaster we lived through. You should remember it because it was a disaster.   

Fatal overdoses climbed to record high in 2019, reversing historic progress
07/15/2020
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/15/drug-overdoses-record-high-363719

Teen drug overdose deaths rose sharply in 2020, driven by fentanyl-laced pills
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/04/12/1092309418/teen-drug-overdose-deaths-rose-sharply-in-2020-driven-by-fentanyl-laced-pills

Trump administration struggles to confront fentanyl crisis
May 22, 2019
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/fentanyl-epidemic-trump-administration/

Overdose deaths hit a historic high in 2020. Frustrated experts say these strategies could save lives
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/overdose-deaths-hit-a-historic-high-in-2020-frustrated-experts-say-these-strategies-could-save-lives

Why border crossings are at an 11-year high, explained in 500 words
Mar 6, 2019
https://www.vox.com/2019/3/6/18253444/border-statistics-illegal-immigration-trump

$390K in fentanyl seized at Texas-Mexico border
AUGUST 29, 2022

https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/news/fentanyl-seized-texas-mexico-border/

MAGA fascists do not believe in democracy they engage in political violence to overthrow the government via a coup.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2022, 03:30:08 AM »

Over 100K Americans, many of them young folks, died last year from overdoses from drugs that mostly came across the open border.  That's more than the total number of Americans who died in the entire Vietnam war.  An astounding disaster.  The drugs and terrorists are pouring across the open border.
. . .

As pointed out by Rick, the same was true under Trump. The problem is not with Biden or Trump. The problem is the bad choices millions of Americans make with drugs. The government cannot solve all problems, particularly those caused by people's own bad choices.

Old Joe left billions in weapons during the disaster in Afghanistan.

Bush, Obama, Trump and maybe Biden (I'm not certain on that, given how soon he withdrew, which was the correct decision) brought in billions of weapons into Afghanistan. They were all doomed to be lost as soon as we decided not to stay forever.

He has sent billions in weapons to the Ukraine with no idea where they are going.
. . .

Oh we know where they are going. They are going into Russian tanks, aircraft, helicopters, ammo depots, etc., as can be seen on Youtube. Ukraine's incredible stand against the much larger Russian state is powerful evidence that the majority of weapons we send to Ukraine are being used well, just as the quick collapse of Afghanistan shows those weapons were wasted on them.

I am suspicious of your opinions. You have a right to your opinions, just as I have a right to my opinions on your opinions.

I believe that Trump supporters have turned against democracy. They don't want democracy in America nor elsewhere. How else can white Americans keep control in America?

Hence, their support authoritarian countries, like Russia. Sometimes explicitly. Sometimes obliquely. Like implying sending aid to Ukraine is a waste. Ukraine is doomed. The weapons we wend are probably getting diverted.

I believe in democracy. I believe in the power of a free and determined people to stand up to tyranny that seems unbeatable. As America did in 1776. As Poland did in 1920. As Ukraine is doing now. Russia was not invincible 102 years ago and it certainly is not invincible today. The evidence of that is clear. I believe in Ukraine.

Anyway, I think that is what you are doing. Obliquely supporting Russian authoritarianism, and undermining Ukraine democracy, at the same time. Just as Trump himself seems to be rooting for Putin.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2022, 03:30:08 AM »