JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

Video Stacks

(1/2) > >>

James Hackerott:
I will from time to time add more examples to this thread. In this first exhibit a single frame of Alyea video is shown along with 169  stacked and processed frames. Remember, fixed objects add while moving objects (usually humans) are smeared. Can you find the ‘Easter Egg’?

Dan O'meara:
The level of detail that is revealed is incredible.
Really looking forward to seeing what else you have.

Charles Collins:
There is at least one, possibly two, of what appear to me to be flash bulbs laying on the box in front of the camera. Both of them appear mostly transparent in the single frame image. Is this the Easter egg?

James Hackerott:

--- Quote from: Charles Collins on September 09, 2022, 03:27:51 PM ---There is at least one, possibly two, of what appear to me to be flash bulbs laying on the box in front of the camera. Both of them appear mostly transparent in the single frame image. Is this the Easter egg?

--- End quote ---
Thanks Charles,
Close, but on a box one level down and slightly left of center is the flash bulb I was thinking of. No big deal. Now, if it had been the clip that would have been sweet.

Charles Collins:
 Yep, I see it now. It’s amazing how well the stacking technique works!    Thumb1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version