Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......  (Read 21080 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......
« Reply #248 on: October 14, 2022, 06:23:47 PM »
Advertisement
So many words.  I know that you don't accept the WC's evidence.  That is because you have an impossible standard of proof when it comes to evidence of Oswald's guilt.  You didn't ask me to convince you of Oswald's presence on the 6th floor.  An impossible task because you are a CTer who has apparently concluded he is innocent.  You asked what "my" evidence was.  I've noted several times there was an extensive investigation of the case by state and federal authorities and that evidence is widely available.  That evidence convinces me and any reasonable person of Oswald's guilt.  I have not taken a magnifying glass to the TSBD looking for additional evidence like Sherlock Holmes as you appear to stupidly suggest is necessary.  Continual deflections asking for "my" evidence are the kind of thing that a CTer contrarian uses to deflect away from their own conclusions.  You have said that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" after the assassination.  Can you explain to us how Oswald could still be the assassin if he "didn't come down the stairs" or not?  If not, then concede that your position is that Oswald is innocent, and you are a CTer.  Good grief.  Your struggle to avoid accepting your own conclusions is hilarious.  Like a child refusing to acknowledge that there is no Santa Claus.

I know that you don't accept the WC's evidence.

Utter BS. You don't know anything of the kind. Where the WC provides actual evidence I have no problem accepting it. What I don't accept are the superficial assumptions not supported by evidence and cherry picked misrepresentations of that evidence that you have blindly embraced as any proper zealot would.

That is because you have an impossible standard of proof when it comes to evidence of Oswald's guilt.

And there is the classic LN whining again, when they can not produce conclusive and persuasive evidence they get upset because the person they are trying to convince isn't fooled by their smoke and mirrors act. It's like a jehovah witness who complains that those who do not accept his beliefs and teachings is unreasonable. What it really is, is a pathetic admission of the weakness of their own case!

You didn't ask me to convince you of Oswald's presence on the 6th floor.

That is exactly what I asked you to do, after you made the foolish claim that the evidence showed Oswald was on the 6th floor when the shots were fired and then added that he must have gone down the stairs unnoticed as the so-called "best evidence" for that was that he did.

An impossible task because you are a CTer who has apparently concluded he is innocent.

More BS. I have made no such conclusion, no matter how many times you repeat that bogus claim. Oswald not being the shooter doesn't automatically make him innocent, but it seems that's way over your head.

You are just trying to weasel your way out of a mess that you yourself have created. It's a standard argument of a loser.

You asked what "my" evidence was. 

A logical and reasonable question when you claim that the evidence shows that Oswald was on the 6th floor and that he came down the stairs.

I've noted several times there was an extensive investigation of the case by state and federal authorities and that evidence is widely available.  That evidence convinces me and any reasonable person of Oswald's guilt.

No reasonable person hides behind a pathetic appeal to authority and says "it must be true because they told me so"! And, btw, just because the biggest fool considers himself to be a reasonable person, doesn't mean that he is!

I have not taken a magnifying glass to the TSBD looking for additional evidence like Sherlock Holmes as you appear to stupidly suggest is necessary.

Well, it's pretty obvious that you didn't take a closer look at the details, which would have been a lot less stupid than just blindly accepting everything at face value. In criminal cases it's very often - if not always - that the details matter. A superficial case that on the surface seems solid, frequently falls apart when the details are examined more closely.

So, the bottom line is now that you actually admit to having no personal opinion about this case and that all you do is repeat the WC narrative you, for some weird reason, so desperately want to defend but not examine more closely.

Despite your foolish claims to the contrary, you simply have no evidence that Oswald was on the 6th floor and that he came down the stairs. Instead you just accept the WC assumptions that, as they have "concluded" Oswald killed Kennedy, he must have been on the 6th floor and he must have gone down the stairs. In other words, you've got nothing!

That's all I wanted to know....  Thumb1:

You have said that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" after the assassination.  Can you explain to us how Oswald could still be the assassin if he "didn't come down the stairs" or not?

I never claimed that Oswald could still be the assassin if he didn't come down the stairs, so there is no reason for me to explain this.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 09:33:39 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: October 14, 2022, 06:23:47 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #249 on: October 18, 2022, 03:44:13 PM »

You have said that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" after the assassination.  Can you explain to us how Oswald could still be the assassin if he "didn't come down the stairs" or not?

I never claimed that Oswald could still be the assassin if he didn't come down the stairs, so there is no reason for me to explain this.

You have concluded that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" but refused to confirm that this means that you have concluded that Oswald is innocent.  Can you cut the double talk and endless commentary and just confirm whether your position is that Oswald is innocent or that there was some other way other than the stairs that would have allowed him to be on the 6th floor at the moment of the assassination.  Which is it?  This is not a trick question. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #250 on: October 18, 2022, 04:27:13 PM »
You have concluded that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" but refused to confirm that this means that you have concluded that Oswald is innocent.  Can you cut the double talk and endless commentary and just confirm whether your position is that Oswald is innocent or that there was some other way other than the stairs that would have allowed him to be on the 6th floor at the moment of the assassination.  Which is it?  This is not a trick question.

You have concluded that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" but refused to confirm that this means that you have concluded that Oswald is innocent.

Because I did not conclude that. The logical conclusion is that if he didn't come down the stairs he couldn't have been the assassin.

It's not really my problem that you don't understand my answer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: October 18, 2022, 04:27:13 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #251 on: October 18, 2022, 05:32:41 PM »
You have concluded that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" but refused to confirm that this means that you have concluded that Oswald is innocent.

Because I did not conclude that. The logical conclusion is that if he didn't come down the stairs he couldn't have been the assassin.

It's not really my problem that you don't understand my answer.

So you leave open the possibility that Oswald DID come down the stairs?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #252 on: October 18, 2022, 06:16:42 PM »
So you leave open the possibility that Oswald DID come down the stairs?

You clearly still do not understand what I have been telling you. No doubt you are going to reach the wrong conclusion from my answer, but since you asked;

Why do you think I have been asking you for evidence to back up your claim that Oswald was on the 6th floor and did go down the stairs? Unlike you I am always interested in evidence (not assumptions) contrary to my position.

Having said that, all the available evidence points in the direction of him not coming down the stairs, and the assumption by the WC (and you) that he must have done doesn't alter that.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 06:50:36 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: October 18, 2022, 06:16:42 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #253 on: October 18, 2022, 09:04:30 PM »
You clearly still do not understand what I have been telling you. No doubt you are going to reach the wrong conclusion from my answer, but since you asked;

Why do you think I have been asking you for evidence to back up your claim that Oswald was on the 6th floor and did go down the stairs? Unlike you I am always interested in evidence (not assumptions) contrary to my position.

Having said that, all the available evidence points in the direction of him not coming down the stairs, and the assumption by the WC (and you) that he must have done doesn't alter that.

Why is this so complicated?  I'm just trying to understand your position.  You said Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  You then indicated that if Oswald didn't come down the stairs, he couldn't have been the assassin.  So is it your conclusion that Oswald is innocent or not?  There doesn't appear to be any other way to reconcile these conclusions except that you believe Oswald must be innocent, but you have discussed everything under the sun instead of clarifying this point.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 09:05:29 PM by Richard Smith »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #254 on: October 18, 2022, 10:40:16 PM »
Why is this so complicated?  I'm just trying to understand your position.  You said Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  You then indicated that if Oswald didn't come down the stairs, he couldn't have been the assassin.  So is it your conclusion that Oswald is innocent or not?  There doesn't appear to be any other way to reconcile these conclusions except that you believe Oswald must be innocent, but you have discussed everything under the sun instead of clarifying this point.

Why is this so complicated?  I'm just trying to understand your position.

I don't know why it is so complicated for you. It's pretty straight foward stuff

You said Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."

Yes, that is my opinion, based on the now available evidence. And you have still not produced a shred of evidence for your claim that he did come down the stairs. You do understand the difference between an opinion and a claim, right?

You then indicated that if Oswald didn't come down the stairs, he couldn't have been the assassin.

I didn't indicate that. You did, time after time, and I agreed with you a long time ago because it's the only logical conclusion. If he wasn't on the 6th floor, he couldn't have shot anybody from there.

So is it your conclusion that Oswald is innocent or not?

It seems to be your conclusion that if Oswald wasn't the assassin, he must be innocent. Which is where you have been going off the rails constantly.

There doesn't appear to be any other way to reconcile these conclusions except that you believe Oswald must be innocent

I don't have to believe that Oswald was innocent, just because he wasn't the assassin. Why should I believe that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: October 18, 2022, 10:40:16 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #255 on: October 19, 2022, 01:01:00 AM »
Has it escaped anybody’s notice that “Richard” still has yet to provide a single speck of evidence that Oswald was on the sixth floor at 12:30 and came down the stairs in 75 seconds?