Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......  (Read 19934 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......
« Reply #232 on: October 09, 2022, 11:53:25 PM »
Advertisement
Bump, for “Richard”.

Still waiting…

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: October 09, 2022, 11:53:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #233 on: October 10, 2022, 12:20:35 AM »
Bump, for “Richard”.

Still waiting…

I don't know what is worse. Making claims, as Richard does, and then being unable to produce any evidence to support them or to hide behind Chapter 4 of the WC Report and even being unable to defend the so-called "evidence" in the Report.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #234 on: October 10, 2022, 02:05:42 PM »
I've really gotten into the heads of the contrarians who have desperately tried to avoid admitting that they are CTers.  Martin really blew that absurd pretext with his conclusion that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  Now he is angry after being exposed because that silly game is over.  Checkmate.  Find a new hobby.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: October 10, 2022, 02:05:42 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #235 on: October 10, 2022, 03:57:08 PM »
Garner:"It was total confusion," she said.  "The Dallas police, FBI, Secret Service were coming up the stairs, in the elevators, in all the offices.  The news media and workers and outsiders were going everywhere." B. Ernest

Yeah, nothing there to distract anybody

FFS

Anyway, he used the bannister, not the stairs

« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 03:59:20 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #236 on: October 10, 2022, 05:20:21 PM »
I've really gotten into the heads of the contrarians who have desperately tried to avoid admitting that they are CTers.  Martin really blew that absurd pretext with his conclusion that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  Now he is angry after being exposed because that silly game is over.  Checkmate.  Find a new hobby.

No matter how much you want people to believe this BS, the fact is that all your diversions and pathetic comments can no longer disguise that you can not produce a shred of credible evidence for your silly claims that Oswald was on the 6th floor when the shots were fired and managed to go down he stairs unnoticed within roughly 75 seconds after the last shot. The mere fact that you have been running away from providing the evidence you claim exists for some two months now says it all. Run "Richard" run.... as fast as you can!

You have exposed yourself as a superficial little man who just believes whatever he is told no matter if it makes sense or not and no matter if there is evidence for it or not. No wonder that you are a die hard Trump supporter.

Btw.... I'm not angry. I only feel pity for you. And if you want to call me a CT, feel free to do so. Except you, nobody cares!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 07:14:01 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: October 10, 2022, 05:20:21 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #237 on: October 10, 2022, 08:56:19 PM »
Here is another question that “Richard” will never answer:

How is the “Oswald didn’t come down the stairs” conclusion a conspiracy theory?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2022, 02:42:54 PM »
No matter how much you want people to believe this BS, the fact is that all your diversions and pathetic comments can no longer disguise that you can not produce a shred of credible evidence for your silly claims that Oswald was on the 6th floor when the shots were fired and managed to go down he stairs unnoticed within roughly 75 seconds after the last shot. The mere fact that you have been running away from providing the evidence you claim exits for some two months now says it all. Run "Richard" run.... as fast as you can!

You have exposed yourself as a superficial little man who just believes whatever he is told no matter if it makes sense or not and no matter if there is evidence for it or not. No wonder that you are a die hard Trump supporter.

Btw.... I'm not angry. I only feel pity for you. And if you want to call me a CT, feel free to do so. Except you, nobody cares!  Thumb1:

This is comedy gold.  One of my favorite posts on this forum.  Keep in mind Martin is not angry about being exposed as a CTer.  He even says so!  HA HA HA.  I await his next commentary with anticipation.  I bet it doesn't answer how Oswald could have still been the assassin if he "didn't come down the stairs."  A conclusion of innocence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2022, 02:42:54 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2022, 05:13:33 PM »
This is comedy gold.  One of my favorite posts on this forum.  Keep in mind Martin is not angry about being exposed as a CTer.  He even says so!  HA HA HA.  I await his next commentary with anticipation.  I bet it doesn't answer how Oswald could have still been the assassin if he "didn't come down the stairs." A conclusion of innocence.

I bet it doesn't answer how Oswald could have still been the assassin if he "didn't come down the stairs."

Already answered, but then you're not really interested in an answer.... you're just looking for a diversion, right?

A far better question is the one you are running from as fast as you can; How could Oswald have been the assassin when you can't even provide a shred of credible evidence that he was actually on the 6th floor when the shots were fired? 

A conclusion of innocence.

A total display of ignorance and stupidity!

You can keep on doing your song and dance act as much as you want, but the bottom line is that you can not provide any credible evidence for your claims that Oswald was on the 6th floor when the shots were fired and that he managed to go down the stairs unnoticed within roughly 75 seconds after the last shot.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 06:14:23 PM by Martin Weidmann »