Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......  (Read 19948 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......
« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2022, 02:07:35 AM »
Advertisement
Still waiting for “Richard” to justify his silly notion that “Oswald couldn’t have come down unnoticed within 75 seconds” somehow equates to “conspiracy theory”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2022, 02:07:35 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2022, 02:54:28 PM »
Your obsession with me and what you think I should or should not believe is duly noted.

Your strawman crap is exactly that.... crap!

You can't seriously expect me to discuss anything with you and/or consider anything you say as relevant, when you come up with idiotic beauties likes this one;

Btw, have you figured out by now how Oswald could have gone down the stairs, within 75 seconds after the last shot, without being seen or heard by anybody, or do you still need more time to come up with a plausible scenario?

So much endless personal commentary - and I'm obsessed with you!  LOL.  Here is a simple question on topic. 

Could Oswald have gotten down the stairs from the 6th floor to the lunchroom unnoticed after the assassination?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #130 on: September 08, 2022, 08:09:24 PM »

So much endless personal commentary - and I'm obsessed with you!  LOL.  Here is a simple question on topic. 

Could Oswald have gotten down the stairs from the 6th floor to the lunchroom unnoticed after the assassination?

Don't answer my question with a question.

You foolishly claimed that "the best evidence that it could be done is that it was done" which is utter nonsense. When you claim Oswald did come down the stairs, just after the shots, you need to prove it and not, rather pathetically, ask me if it could be done.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 08:36:50 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: September 08, 2022, 08:09:24 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2022, 01:39:11 PM »
It seems Richard still hasn't been able to come up with a plausible scenario for how Oswald could have gone down the stairs, within 75 seconds after the last shot, without being seen.

No wonder the WC basically ignored this problem and desperately tried to discredit Victoria Adams with a physically impossible narrative.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2022, 02:33:24 PM »
It seems Richard still hasn't been able to come up with a plausible scenario for how Oswald could have gone down the stairs, within 75 seconds after the last shot, without being seen.

No wonder the WC basically ignored this problem and desperately tried to discredit Victoria Adams with a physically impossible narrative.

Richard still hasn't been able to come up with a plausible scenario for how Oswald could have gone down the stairs, within 75 seconds after the last shot,

When LBJ's "Special Blue Ribbon Committee "re-enacted the imagined movements of Lee Oswald .....They used the sound of the FIRST shot as the starting point for the stop watch.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2022, 02:33:24 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2022, 03:27:49 PM »
Richard still hasn't been able to come up with a plausible scenario for how Oswald could have gone down the stairs, within 75 seconds after the last shot,

When LBJ's "Special Blue Ribbon Committee "re-enacted the imagined movements of Lee Oswald .....They used the sound of the FIRST shot as the starting point for the stop watch.

And they somehow forgot to ask Victoria Adams to participate. Go figure...

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2022, 03:25:38 PM »
Don't answer my question with a question.

You foolishly claimed that "the best evidence that it could be done is that it was done" which is utter nonsense. When you claim Oswald did come down the stairs, just after the shots, you need to prove it and not, rather pathetically, ask me if it could be done.
The same twisted logic as the Tippit shooting...Appearing at the scene and executing the crime in less than 15 minutes could happen because it did  :-\   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2022, 03:25:38 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2022, 10:31:17 PM »
The same twisted logic as the Tippit shooting...Appearing at the scene and executing the crime in less than 15 minutes could happen because it did  :-\

And then there's the "Grassy Knoll Assassin" who must be there because Sam Holland saw a "puff of smoke". :D